Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your opinion

Your opinion 7 years 10 months ago #337803

Luan wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
I believe that right now we have a lot of random people that are staff members and dont deserve it.Just because you got no warnings and no past of fights with other members you can become a moderator.The thing is that there are a lot of mods that dont know what they are doing and most of the times we have to show them the rule that they dont know.

There are also staff members that become staff because they want protection over rulebreakers, using their powers to protect themselves. A lot of times i wonder when someone is mass rdming at spawn arent staff members curious that this guy is killing someone every 10 seconds? I believe they just ignore it.Some others hear someone shooting for no reason at someone else and they dont evencare to turn around and see what happend. I have also seen people getting false demoted and when i called some staff members out for not doing something a mod tp's to me and says you need help? When i say yes he says make a f1.I am not gonna make a f1 for something that obvious just because that guy wants to farm f1s.

It would be way better if the community chose who they want as a mod/admin and not the staff team only, because if someone becomes a mod and he doesnt know half of the rules, then we will be paying for your mistakes or at least interview them when they get accepted.Another option would be that some head admins or owners dedicate some time and spectate the people they choose as a member of the staff team and not make a decision and let him do his duty without spervision.

Now there will always be someone saying "If you got a problem with a staff team member make a demote request" The answer on that is no, its a waste of time as he will only get spoken to.

see if you would like to express your opinion about a staff member or if you feel he does not know the rule well you can always comment on his application because I'm sure some people in the meeting might read it and point it out (I do anyways). Anyone train I make sure they do a good job and at times even spectate them through their first f1 because we all need some help sometimes
It will get ignored as always so there is no point.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by RFlex.
Login or register to post a reply.

Your opinion 7 years 10 months ago #337812

Someone who isn't a complete troll or a long those lines which not naming names but there is a lot of staff like that
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 60

Your opinion 7 years 10 months ago #337874

Morgan wrote:
Someone that follows the rules, enforces them, can separate friendship and staff duties, but has a unique and fun personality that can get along with the users in a way others can't.
Sooooooo not you.....predatorv
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plankton
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop