Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win

Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win 8 years 4 weeks ago #331367

oats wrote:
I'm not getting involved in this shit, but here's the definition of pay to win for anyone who is wondering:
Pay To Win AKA P2W. when you are paying for advantage which normal players don't have access to unless they either pay too or will have to grind very long (weeks and months).

Papa exro with a great post.

I don't see why you complain now, this Is Like the 4th odd "event" which makes the economy worse and chutes pockets heavier.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"
The topic has been locked.

Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win 8 years 4 weeks ago #331414

itzsonzy wrote:
oats wrote:
I'm not getting involved in this shit, but here's the definition of pay to win for anyone who is wondering:
Pay To Win AKA P2W. when you are paying for advantage which normal players don't have access to unless they either pay too or will have to grind very long (weeks and months).

I don't see why you complain now, this Is Like the 4th odd "event" which makes the economy worse and chutes pockets heavier.

Fuck all this odd events, killing the server even more.
  • OG Dylan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Vanilla servers pls
  • Thanks received: 183

Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win 8 years 4 weeks ago #331446

Gryme wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
oats wrote:

WTF? I can criticism from people who are actually here trying to make the server/community better and do mean well but why are you even posting? Didn't you leave to go to that other community and make a whole big post about it not to long ago? There isn't nothing worse than someone who says their leaving but just keeps on coming back and back with the same bullshit. I can guarantee that the other community that you're in will also do stuff like community support packages / donations when they finally break the 20 slot player limit on their server. Don't come here putting your two cents in to something you have no idea about. I looked at your last couple of posts and it seems you have been back around 1 week and out of them posts none have been helpful and one of them have been a ban appeal...... Thanks for the support!
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Smith

Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win 8 years 4 weeks ago #331450

itzsonzy wrote:

I really hope you're not stating that all of these events and updates are for Chute's 'pocket' and not for our enjoyment and benefit, because that would be one of the most idiotic things i've ever heard. I swear, no matter what somebody does to help someone, somebody will always find a reason to look at it from a negative standpoint, you're free to have your opinion sure, but this one is just one of the most crazy i've seen I think. I believe some people are taking the whole 'economy' thing too far, it's a game and sure there's a currency, but honestly it's not that big of a deal and this update has more more positive reasons to be put in place than just "Oh god, the economy is going to hell dad!"
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win 8 years 4 weeks ago #331451

Came online to eat my popcorn. Great moves, keep it up!
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5849

Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win 8 years 4 weeks ago #331453

RedPowder wrote:
Gryme wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
oats wrote:

WTF? I can criticism from people who are actually here trying to make the server/community better and do mean well but why are you even posting? Didn't you leave to go to that other community and make a whole big post about it not to long ago? There isn't nothing worse than someone who says their leaving but just keeps on coming back and back with the same bullshit. I can guarantee that the other community that you're in will also do stuff like community support packages / donations when they finally break the 20 slot player limit on their server. Don't come here putting your two cents in to something you have no idea about. I looked at your last couple of posts and it seems you have been back around 1 week and out of them posts none have been helpful and one of them have been a ban appeal...... Thanks for the support!
Isnt this an open community welcoming everyone?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win 8 years 4 weeks ago #331454

Ince one person said its not pay2win 20 people have to say it to. Kinda funny xD
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

Zarp Is officially #Pay2Win 8 years 4 weeks ago #331456

Going to lock this before DCX gets on here and starts a bar fight with the posters..

But yeah, hope the feedback on this thread shows you how far our servers are from pay to win.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by Morgan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32