Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP!

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317066

maybe u have seen it maybe you dont but zarp is going down hill
like there were bases, events, stupid radmon stuff that made it fun to come on
now what i see is nothing almost no bases small or big, no events that made it fun to wait onto play whit
the server is way to overpowerd u cant have a small base or it get tgunned u cant have big bases cause u get raided every 10 seconds
dont add new thing but change everything or do a small reset to make the server grow up again dont make new thing make the old and the best ones better and then progress it like eating a hamburger but leave the burger out of it the server need to change's now or zarp will be no more
not only the server has to change but the staff team cause they dont like eachother that is not a staff team a staff team should be a group of people who like to work whit eachother not in small groups but in one big group and something think twice when u do something even when u have a bad day u dont need to make a bad day for someone else and power doesnt make u strong but how smart or how beloved u are from the people aroud u
explosive need to be rarer it's like join the server mine for 30 min and got a rpg then i would say well job complete lets leave
This is a big warning sign to the staff team, the developers and the community

i'am not trying to hurt feelings but power aint the power whitout being beloved
  • Bro Ali
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 45
Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Bro Ali.
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp going down hill 8 years 2 weeks ago #317075

I agree, Let's start a revolution from here on forward! #SaveSSRP!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Zarp going down hill 8 years 2 weeks ago #317076

Zarp isn't going down hill, I completely understand what you mean by this however, people would say the staff are putting it down and to be fair I've seen some amazing and not so good staff in my time on zarp. also I completely agree with basing it is near to impossible without getting raided which can put new members off zarp, but I still have endless amounts of fun and have met amazing people on zarp so yeah.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female

Zarp going down hill 8 years 2 weeks ago #317079

Syrax wrote:
Zarp isn't going down hill, I completely understand what you mean by this however, people would say the staff are putting it down and to be fair I've seen some amazing and not so good staff in my time on zarp. also I completely agree with basing it is near to impossible without getting raided which can put new members off zarp, but I still have endless amounts of fun and have met amazing people on zarp so yeah.
i mean dont u see all the resining happening they are resinging leftto right this aint normaland it's not cause they have no time (atleast some for real doesnt) but i feel that the staff group is power hungery the more power the better they think they are but the group aint solid anymore its breaking apart
  • Bro Ali
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 45

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317087

"ZARP going down hill"
>#SaveSSRP
what
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317089

the thing is this is true back then i could barely join a server because it was full now its just almost empty
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

Zarp going down hill 8 years 2 weeks ago #317091

alibaba2009 wrote:
Syrax wrote:
i mean dont u see all the resining happening they are resinging leftto right this aint normaland it's not cause they have no time (atleast some for real doesnt) but i feel that the staff group is power hungery the more power the better they think they are but the group aint solid anymore its breaking apart

It's a bold statement but in the post part yes, some people are power hungry and need to be punished for it but not every staff members are bad, I hope something gets changed pfft ofc I do but I don't really like speaking about these things because it seems like I'm talking bad about the community when I actually love it.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317096

#SaveSSRP!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Zarp going down hill 8 years 2 weeks ago #317100

SSRP isn't the only ZARP server...

I think the SSRP server is fine tbh
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8580

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317114

The thing is.. This is true..

When i first joined the server, (When i started playing for real)
You could barely join the server because it was always full. And by then, it took you so long to get an RPG because the jobs were always full etc.
Now, get on. "Rdm" someone and demote them for not mining, and there you go. Easy RPG.
The staff team is also, what i call, "stupid". The people on here, apply just to get commands and help themselves. And everyone knows that. If you make an F1. It could take up to an hour before someone will handle it. And the funny thing is, they are NOT afk. You see staff running around all the time, they also ignore you if you even talk to them about doing your F1. People also resign for a reason, most of them are probably lying about "I got too much school" etc. Because what Ali said. This server is dying, slowly.
Something has to happen. These servers are almost empty, they used to be full.
DO SOMETHING!
#SaveSSRP! :zarp:
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1397
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317121

You know what will "stop zarp gaping down hill".... Making a post calling the serves out and saying how bad they are.. You have to be absolutely joking with this post it wasn't criticism and it also wasn't helpful so I'm not sure what you're trying to get out of it? As of your "going down hill" statement we have over 10k unique people join some part of zarp a day and SSRP server 1 went down due to a host issue that have been trying to resolve for a very long time. You and a select fews only argument is "it's bad" or "it's the host" all I have to say is BYE Felicia!

Ps: SSRP server 1 is now at rank 11 after being offline for days at a time and ended up at rank 43. So 43 to 11 in one month I sure wouldn't say was doing bad?
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4nQk0k

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317123

RedPowder wrote:
You know what will "stop zarp gaping down hill".... Making a post calling the serves out and saying how bad they are.. You have to be absolutely joking with this post it wasn't criticism and it also wasn't helpful so I'm not sure what you're trying to get out of it? As of your "going down hill" statement we have over 10k unique people join some part of zarp a day and SSRP server 1 went down due to a host issue that have been trying to resolve for a very long time. You and a select fews only argument is "it's bad" or "it's the host" all I have to say is BYE Felicia!
:plussp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8580

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317134

RedPowder wrote:

Ps: SSRP server 1 is now at rank 11 after being offline for days at a time and ended up at rank 43. So 43 to 11 in one month I sure wouldn't say was doing bad?

Nice one Red lad back at it again with your good,True,Seeking, Posts xDD
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 500
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317159

I don't think that zarp is going down hill because i have not noticed much change and if there is then all servers have a slump at one point.
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317180

it's not gone down hill yet, I mean less people are playing for sure but that doesn't mean it will die out as fast as that. The popularity has always went up and down we don't need to have an idiotic thread to tell us it happens which in case it does and has been occurring since the servers were a thing. To be honest if you are going to try to call out the servers that they are going down hill when its just a lack of players for a time being you seriously haven't paid any attention to the community to be able to say this. Just quit while you're ahead.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317189

Ezehzz wrote:
The thing is.. This is true..

When i first joined the server, (When i started playing for real)
You could barely join the server because it was always full. And by then, it took you so long to get an RPG because the jobs were always full etc.
Now, get on. "Rdm" someone and demote them for not mining, and there you go. Easy RPG.
The staff team is also, what i call, "stupid". The people on here, apply just to get commands and help themselves. And everyone knows that. If you make an F1. It could take up to an hour before someone will handle it. And the funny thing is, they are NOT afk. You see staff running around all the time, they also ignore you if you even talk to them about doing your F1. People also resign for a reason, most of them are probably lying about "I got too much school" etc. Because what Ali said. This server is dying, slowly.
Something has to happen. These servers are almost empty, they used to be full.
DO SOMETHING!
#SaveSSRP! :zarp:
The annoying thing is that they become a staff member just to protect themselfs from rulebreakers or just to give warnings at any chance
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317190

When 11 yr old butthurt Admin's ban you for making them lose something. And they say they don't care about age lol. Pretty bs

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317231

It think its safe to say that ssrp is going worse for users, as no f1s are done, the server is laggy, there are no bases and the only way the server can continue is downhill if they dont do anything about it.
Making these threads wont do anything though, only the lead team and owners can do anything and there are SOOOOOOOOOO many good suggestions to fix it and still nothing is being dont (expect there trying to fix the lag, but even if its not laggy, it wont change the NO bases)
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

Zarp going down hill #SaveSSRP! 8 years 2 weeks ago #317266

Well you ain't going to get a utopia, sorry for dreams crushed.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

201 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40