Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Story Time

Story Time 8 years 6 days ago #316187

So basically I was on s2 casually joining and I get in and I'm dead. I automatically assume its a new player with all lowercase letters in their name because it would be obvious right? I see, xdestroyeure, the gun dealer. I knew it was him RDMing because he had 12 kills and there were 14 people online. He was teaming with someone but I didn't know who it was. Basically he tried to RDM me in spawn then ran away, I caught him in the corner of my eye walking up the street. I equip my matador and kill him, then I see a car coming to spawn, I see the gun dealer come out of spawn and shoot the person in the car until they die, I shoot another rocket at the gun dealer and kill him and also destroy the car. The 2 were actually teaming, just setting it straight. I walked back to spawn and the gun dealer tries to RDM me, I kill him, then his friend kills me with a Mossberg as a CITIZEN. Eventually they keep trying to kill me and after about 35 kills, the xdestroyeure guy times out. One down, one left. He keeps trying to kill me and I keep killing him over and over again. In the end I have 46 kills, 4 deaths and the RDMer told me this. "go f*** your brother and father you piece of shuiet" then he said "bye bye". He left and I was so happy. THE END
Disclaimer: The people were obvious trolls because they were French and came onto an English only server, they joined to troll.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Login or register to post a reply.

Story Time 8 years 6 days ago #316201

ZARP isn't an English only server?
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Story Time 8 years 6 days ago #316218

if you have enough proof to get them banned then you should make a ban request. using this template in the report abuse section
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

259 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127