Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: criti

criti 8 years 3 weeks ago #314516

People are really starting to annoy me. I don't Know what I am doing so wrong. I post something and I get called cringey,Power Hungry ETC. I really do not like it But Nothing I can do :unsure: I really want people to stop Its getting on my nerves. When I say stop They say its their opinion. So I am just getting sick of this shit. Thank's for understanding :zarp:
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 500
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Nate.
Login or register to post a reply.

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314518

Well, You can just tell them to stop calling you like that.If they doesn't stop, they can be banned as you are getting offended by it.You are always welcome to talk to me or another staff member.No one wants you to leave buddy.
  • Holly Banker
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 724

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314519

Seriously? The guy gave his honest opinion. Man up I was going to minus support that application for the fact that you aren't even staff on there and money other valid points. You're basically saying your leaving because he didn't support your application.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8580

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314521

Robby wrote:
Seriously? The guy gave his honest opinion. Man up I was going to minus support that application for the fact that you aren't even staff on there and money other valid points. You're basically saying your leaving because he didn't support your application.

Its the fact I get called that on everything And when I make a post saying something about myself or about the community peop,e say that I am making it so i can get more ranks :\
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314522

Look, it's not up to other people to determine the future of your staffing history on Zarp. So what if you're power hungry? Why is that a bad thing? Even if you are power hungry, there's absolutely nothing wrong with staffing out on all the servers to try and help the community as a whole. People like Dallas are people who you try and avoid, and are only there to tell you that if you're better than them, then you are suddenly hated, which you aren't.

I know I said I would leave Zarp for about half a year, but I made this post to say that people who accuse others of being power hungry are annoying, and one of the central reasons I resigned.
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314527

I just want to say now, Dallas is doing nothing wrong. I don't want to play devils advocate here but to be honest, there is nothing wrong with people (Dallas and others) stating their opinion, if you don't like it you probably shouldn't be on the internet considering it's full of opinions...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8580

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314528

UltraBagel wrote:
Look, it's not up to other people to determine the future of your staffing history on Zarp. So what if you're power hungry? Why is that a bad thing? Even if you are power hungry, there's absolutely nothing wrong with staffing out on all the servers to try and help the community as a whole. People like Dallas are people who you try and avoid, and are only there to tell you that if you're better than them, then you are suddenly hated, which you aren't.

I know I said I would leave Zarp for about half a year, but I made this post to say that people who accuse others of being power hungry are annoying, and one of the central reasons I resigned.
I know its not the end I just don't feel welcomed anymore. I dont know why I feel like that. I just do
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314531

Robby wrote:
I just want to say now, Dallas is doing nothing wrong. I don't want to play devils advocate here but to be honest, there is nothing wrong with people (Dallas and others) stating their opinion, if you don't like it you probably shouldn't be on the internet considering it's full of opinions...
General opinions aren't what matter here, it's the hate Dallas is giving Bigwhal. There's definitely a bias from Dallas going away from Bigwhal, as he's a younger staff, but is, in turn, a less corrupt staff member. In the same context, someone could say a racist opinion that offends every last human being, and not be respected, while another makes a general opinion, and is respected by the same group of people.
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314532

Don't leave please ;(
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by DEADMONSTOR.

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314534

Bigwhal you are more than welcomed here but you do have to try and take a little bit of criticism. Anyways like I said before ignore them.

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314535

Some people in this community just randomly gives hate because they're attention horny or whatever. Just keep trying for the greater good and ignore those scums.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter HWITE

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314542

Aspect wrote:
Some people in this community just randomly gives hate because they're attention horny or whatever. Just keep trying for the greater good and ignore those scums.

I don't think you used the correct word
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314547

Everyone has their own way of giving out criticism, either be by acting out a satire perspective of the person or just plain out constructive to the point.

Dallas isn't hating on you. No one is in fact hating on you. The fact is that you apply for servers and don't then live with the consequences; You are dishing out applications like it's the 4th of July.

If you're leaving Zarp for a set of criticism related to one topic, so be it. But I'm sure there's many people that want you to stay.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314548

Hi Bigwhal, I've seen the posts you have made and the responses and quite frankly people are going to hate no matter what you do in life mate, there will always be people that do not agree with what you do, what you need to do is get passed that. If you make posts about them getting on your nerves that may encourage them even more (If they were trolls) my advice mate is to not quit and if you need to speak about anything I'm always here for you mate :).
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314563

Don't listen to the haters buddy, just tell a forum staff member I'm sure they would help!
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314632

You know what I have learned since I joined zarp, people here can be assholes and they want you to know they are by the way the talk to you. Don't leave the community because someone says something, learn to ignore it and in your head say fuck you because if you say it to them on here its against the TOU and you will find yourself banned. If you are having problems with someone then contact the lead team, Morgan or one of the other lead team members will happily help you, look at how many times I was gonna leave zarp because of people and look where I am today, I talked to Morgan and he talked me out of leaving. Some others who like me told me when you make a post or comment on a post and someone is rude to you, don't listen to them just in your head say fuck you, you are messing with me because you don't feel complete without doing so. (Plz no banz)
Thanks Stratiic

Thanks Frentium

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314633

I've been thinking this since the first time I saw your profile pic/a message from you. I'm annoyed by how you type/are/profile pic, don't know you that well, purely because I didn't want to have anything to do with you..
  • ◦◦
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 44
SSRP Moderator
SSRP Ex-Admin

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314661

Here's someone solutions -

Call a forum mod/admin to take care of them

Ignore them

Don't make the post at all
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314685

It's because you do. Don't make posts to get attention if you can't take the hate lol.
Like if you can't take a joke then wtf are you doing on the forums kek you might wanna think before you post. I don't but lol hate who cares
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1273

Might be goodbye Zarp 8 years 3 weeks ago #314687

Bye!
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man