Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: "You're a communist! You support genocide!"

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313400

To all the people who say that because I'm a communist, I support repression, or genocide, or confiscation of property, I have found the perfect video for you lot.

• ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
The topic has been locked.

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313421

I can hardly stand the posts you make in the whatsapp chats, don't move onto the forums pls.
  • SilentCall
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 120
Ex-Bhop HA

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313423

SilentCalls wrote:
I can hardly stand the posts you make in the whatsapp chats, don't move onto the forums pls.

I do believe that I never saw you on any group I am in. And I haven't been in the ZARP WhatsApp group for months now.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313439

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313443

• ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313446

please no political dick ripping
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313447

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313449

notWalrus wrote:
please no political dick ripping

ok

aa wrote:
nobody gives a shit

ok
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by ScorpionOnAcid.

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313453

ok then

but I wasn't denying shit like this hasn't happened in the USA, because of the free speech we are allowed to discuss things like that, unlike in a Soviet controlled era of suppression.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313461

Exrobite wrote:
ok then

but I wasn't denying shit like this hasn't happened in the USA, because of the free speech we are allowed to discuss things like that, unlike in a Soviet controlled era of suppression.

www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Poll-Most...m-20160420-0051.html

ok m8

EDIT: This is the 2nd poll in 2016 I found that shows most of Russian citizens want the USSR back, and the 2nd one I posted on the forums
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313468

Scorpion wrote:
aa wrote:
nobody gives a shit

ok
I'm only saying this because by posting this on the ZARP forums, you're implying that someone has told you this on the ZARP forums, which I'm pretty sure no one has.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by SorIe.

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313471

I want you to live in a communist country, I bet you come back within a month, and back on zarp with your computer that's a product of capitalism.
  • Granny
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yo
  • Thanks received: 216

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313475

Scorpion wrote:
SatanaPerkele wrote:
Fucking drama queen, be quiet for once please

Says the one moaning over a thread in General Discussion.
Thank you for sharing your opinion on communism & capitalism every day.
  • Satana
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Satana.

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313479

aa wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
aa wrote:
nobody gives a shit

ok
I'm only saying this because by posting this on the ZARP forums, you're implying that someone has told you this on the ZARP forums, which I'm pretty sure no one has.

Believe me, not many have done it on the forums (Though, some people did, and one guy even got banned for calling me a "communist n***er jew"), but still, I have got many messages like it from people off ZARP on Steam.

Granny wrote:
I want you to live in a communist country, I bet you come back within a month, and back on zarp with your computer that's a product of capitalism.

www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Poll-Most...m-20160420-0051.html

www.thetrumpet.com/article/13769.19.0.0/...et-union-resurrected

Apparently people hate communism

Also, your argument that: "I'm a hypocrite because I buy capitalist products" has no sense, I live in a capitalist system, if I were not to buy food, water, etc., which are also capitalist products, I wouldn't survive.

SatanaPerekle wrote:
Thank you for sharing your opinion on communism/capitalism every day.

Okay, just please do not moan over someone starting a discussion on, literally: "General Discussion"
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313485

Scorpion wrote:
aa wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
aa wrote:
nobody gives a shit

ok
Believe me, not many have done it on the forums (Though, some people did, and one guy even got banned for calling me a "communist n***er jew"), but still, I have got many messages like it from people off ZARP on Steam.
Forgot to add; I understand the discussion part, what I was trying to say is that nobody cares enough any more to discuss it without it turning into a massive argument.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by SorIe.

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313487

aa wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
aa wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
aa wrote:
nobody gives a shit

ok
Forgot to add; I understand the discussion part, what I was trying to say is that nobody cares enough any more to discuss it without it turning into a massive argument.

Well, if people don't care, I don't care, really, I am just stating my opinion and I am pissed about people saying I'm a genocidal maniac. Besides, I got 17 replies rn.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313520

I understand that the section is called "General Discussion", meaning you can discuss anything that isn't against the TOU but in most cases all you do when you create these threads is cause arguements, and you know this. Causing arguments is against the TOU if you were not aware.

I'm all for people giving their opinion but you're the only person that has to spread the most recent news in Communism, no one else even does that about other non-gaming related matters. Maybe a few people care about communism and all but most of the time when a "discussion" is brought up about communism there will be an argument.

What I'm trying to say is, stop shielding yourself with the General Discussion section, because I'm not going to let you carry on creating arguments, even if you haven't got the intention to, you should know by now that all these posts do is cause arguments and nothing else, very rarely is there a constructive and positive conversation.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313531

Stratiic wrote:
I understand that the section is called "General Discussion", meaning you can discuss anything that isn't against the TOU but in most cases all you do when you create these threads is cause arguements, and you know this. Causing arguments is against the TOU if you were not aware.

Look, it's not like I am starting any argument, I am just stating my opinion and starting discussions. I am fully aware it can easily start arguments, but I never start an argument on my GD threads, rather the butthurt drama queens looking for a fight that hate me for having a different opinion.

Stratiic wrote:
I'm all for people giving their opinion but you're the only person that has to spread the most recent news in Communism, no one else even does that about other non-gaming related matters. Maybe a few people care about communism and all but most of the time when a "discussion" is brought up about communism there will be an argument.

Truth, I do agree that some of my threads are mostly communist oriented, and it can start arguments, but this one is an exception, in my eyes. I don't really want to spread communism using this thread, but rather shut up the morons who say I am a modern-day Hitler because "I like Genocide", because it is really pissing me off.

Stratiic wrote:
What I'm trying to say is, stop shielding yourself with the General Discussion section, because I'm not going to let you carry on creating arguments, even if you haven't got the intention to, you should know by now that all these posts do is cause arguments and nothing else, very rarely is there a constructive and positive conversation.

I guess so, I do really agree that these start arguments. I mean, we could all have a really nice conversation and discussion on these kinds of topics, but the people who get offended easily by opinions always like to start drama here, and thus, my threads start a lotta' drama and arguments. I mean, I'll go easy on it, for sure, but again, I think we can agree that I'm not trying to start any kind of argument. Hell, I have respect for capitalists or fascists as long as they are smart and not offended by opinions like some people on the forums.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313535

How about you just stop and go start discussions in communities that actually care about this kind of shit as opposed to a gaming community. There's nothing more obnoxious than somebody trying to impose their beliefs on others. Don't even try calling me out and giving me some bullshit about capitalism because at this point I'm past the point of caring about this shit.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by exrobite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

"You're a communist! You support genocide!" 8 years 3 weeks ago #313538

Exrobite wrote:
How about you just stop and go start discussions in communities that actually care about this kind of shit as opposed to a gaming community. There's nothing more obnoxious than somebody trying to impose their beliefs on others.

Then just delete General Discussion, really. Because apparently, you cannot talk about anything else but games here, even though people talked about so much other shit rather than games, like water on Mars, terrorist attacks, hitting a post number on the forums, buying a pizza for someone off the community, etc....

Also, I like how you say that I am trying to make others believe in communism, when:

- I do want to spread communism, but this thread has nothing to do with that, but rather obnoxious people who moan that communism is bad and genocidal to me, like you

- You try to make LoL players like DOTA
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

200 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop