Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Something i'd like to say.......

Something i'd like to say....... 8 years 2 months ago #292161

I Have been cyberbullied, and let me tell you it is not a good experience. someone told me i was worthless i could never do something in life that i want to achieve so bad, he told me he's going to kill me and rape me, of course i was scared of what he said. i have been bullied also in school and i thought my was gonna end, i never could've got it out of my mind. Let me tell you something have you been cyber bullied or bullied? if you have what would you do? let me tell you what you shouldn't do, you should never be aggressive towards your friends and family even if it bothers you, don't do what i did and not talk to anyone for a whole week and keep getting told you're worthless and not worth being alive, go talk to a friend, parent, or a sibling, they will help you fight through this. i waited a whole week not telling anyone until i told my friend about it, he told me to not believe of what he is saying and to block him and not talk to him again, so i did that. later on in school he tried to push me off the first floor he couldn't, i punched him in the face, a teacher saw me and thought i was punching him for no reason, he kept saying i punched him for no reason the teacher didn't trust me and trusted the bully when i was telling him about the whole story, i broke into a millon pieces when he didn't believe me, i felt like i am actually worthless but right now i am trying to deal with it in school, but thank you to who talked to me about it, it is appreciated that you cared, but the reason of this post is to tell you to not do what i have done and talk to someone as quick as possible. here is what i should've done and what i shouldn't have done.

I Should've talked to a family member or friend as quick as possible to get it figured out, that is what i didn't do, i was afraid.

what i did is i didn't tell anyone for a week and i couldn't handle it anymore and the things said on top are things that made me learn to talk to someone as soon as possible.

As of now i am dealing with this with my teacher, and a special thank you to my friend who talked to me about it(won't say the name but you know who you are :) )

Please guys never do what i have done wrong, it will only make it worse.
Thank you for reading it is appreciated!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Login or register to post a reply.

Something i'd like to say....... 8 years 2 months ago #292162

If he successfully pushes you off of a floor, grab onto him and bring him down with you >:3

But in all seriousness, you did the right thing. Others may not see it as the right thing, but you know you did well.
If he does it again, get a friend to record it on their phone or something and send it to the police/school.
He'll be taken care of really quickly.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Tettra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude

Something i'd like to say....... 8 years 2 months ago #292163

Fennster4 wrote:
If he successfully pushes you off of a floor, grab onto him and bring him down with you >:3

But in all seriousness, you did the right thing. Others may not see it as the right thing, but you know you did well.
If he does it again, get a friend to record it on their phone or something and send it to the police/school.

Thank you for reading this, as of now it is being handled correctly, and will be looked into more.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tettra

Something i'd like to say....... 8 years 2 months ago #292164

Newdude TK wrote:
Fennster4 wrote:

Thank you for reading this, as of now it is being handled correctly, and will be looked into more.

Great to hear man.
Just remember that we're always here for you if this kind of stuff happens.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

Something i'd like to say....... 8 years 2 months ago #292226

Call me and I'll cut their eyes with razors ;D

But you should always tell some one else. They'll get it sorted.
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250

Something i'd like to say....... 8 years 2 months ago #292236

I'm sorry you (and anyone else) had to deal with this. :( Least its sorted now! The reactions you had to being cyberbullied are natural though.

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT