Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CS:GO] should I make tutorials?

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285129

What's up guys!

I have been thinking about making tutorials on cs go since I think even though I am on a lower rank I know how the game works. I have seen 100+ esports matches and play competitively since January 2015.

I saw that many people from the community are starting with cs:go and I definitely want to encourage them to keep playing, even though it might be very hard in the beginning. (that's what she said btw.)

Another question: Should I start with basic tutorials for beginners or should I start making Advanced tutorials about wallbangs, smoke tutorials, T-side agression/passiveness, CT-side agression/passiveness? Or should i mix it up?

I know I will get quite a few "troll" replies, but oh well..
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
Login or register to post a reply.

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285130

troll
  • FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285132

There is no reason not to make a tutorial, it will help new people and will be a nice experience helping people. I say go for it!
Ignore the hate/troll comments
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285133

Nahh man i was just kidding. I should do the more experience tuturiols. Like the crazy smokes, wallbang spots.

Goodluck with it!
  • FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285137

lmgtfy.com/?q=CSGO+tutorials

We really dont need anymore tutorials, they should just google it and they will get "professional" players giving tutorials.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Dallas..

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285144

Dallas$ wrote:
I know you're probably not the best at reading but the title says "should I make tutorials?" I didn't ask for a link to any other videos, neither did i ask "Are there any cs go tutorial videos". Everyone plays the game differently, that makes the game beautiful. I realize you don't know that since the only game you play is a game where there's Flamethrowers, Miniguns and fuckin' Rocket Launchers, but plz. :> Next time if you try to post something, read the thread and the title first.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285147

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I know you're probably not the best at reading but the title says "should I make tutorials?" I didn't ask for a link to any other videos, neither did i ask "Are there any cs go tutorial videos". Everyone plays the game differently, that makes the game beautiful. I realize you don't know that since the only game you play is a game where there's Flamethrowers, Miniguns and fuckin' Rocket Launchers, but plz. :> Next time if you try to post something, read the thread and the title first.

First off: I have SOME experience in CSGO
and second off, there are "Meta's" to every map, the game MOSTLY is played the same.

If you think you have something special to offer, go for it, but if its going to end up like a generic "Top 10 hiding spots and smokes in CSGO" i would say, dont bother.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285160

Dallas$ wrote:

and second off, there are "Meta's" to every map, the game MOSTLY is played the same.

If you think you have something special to offer, go for it, but if its going to end up like a generic "Top 10 hiding spots and smokes in CSGO" i would say, dont bother.

See that's what i wanted! Giving some opinions. I can't analyze your comment when all you're doing is putting videos in.

But thanks! I will try to explain some unique plays and some things people maybe don't know. I want to add some variety. I am not a fan of the Top 10's either, I want to make videos explaining everything in great detail. I see it far too often that people leave some things out.. I want to add my personal touch to it and i will definitely take your reply to heart.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285174

Why you not Global like me If you KNOW EVERYTHING APACHE.......... B)
  • Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285175

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:

See that's what i wanted! Giving some opinions. I can't analyze your comment when all you're doing is putting videos in.

But thanks! I will try to explain some unique plays and some things people maybe don't know. I want to add some variety. I am not a fan of the Top 10's either, I want to make videos explaining everything in great detail. I see it far too often that people leave some things out.. I want to add my personal touch to it and i will definitely take your reply to heart.

Go for it, seems like having your own personal touch, will not only make it "Educational" also enjoyable.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285176

Am1og wrote:
Why you not Global like me If you KNOW EVERYTHING APACHE.......... B)

I always carri u bae <3 :kiss:
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285219

Make advanced stuff. Not like spray control and that kind of stuff cause that will just will be turned out as ripoff as all other videos about spray control. Make more advanced strats or positions to play on bombsites. like get inferno or something. pick every normal/good position you can play on A and analyse that with the pro's and con's. would love to see that kind of stuff
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

[CS:GO] should I make tutorials? 8 years 3 months ago #285221

BuzzM4H wrote:
Make advanced stuff. Not like spray control and that kind of stuff cause that will just will be turned out as ripoff as all other videos about spray control. Make more advanced strats or positions to play on bombsites. like get inferno or something. pick every normal/good position you can play on A and analyse that with the pro's and con's. would love to see that kind of stuff
I agree. Make more advanced stuff, You can go basic but dont go with things like crosshair, Spray control etc. Do stuff like smokes on maps, Good Positions etc.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

129 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf