Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anxiety .

Anxiety . 8 years 2 months ago #276012

yes you read the post head name , and its a serious problem that hit my brother which even i am starting being nervous from it alot of having problems isnt a good way to do stuff he just gone so off mind and in panic at most times and sometimes relaxing im so getting nervous to keep hiding this alot this is just stressful and taking my life on a cliff i feel just so sad about him i just hope this dirty shit goes off as he just not so good , this is so affecting me on school i have to take care of him and stuff completely life hard i just keep saying its all good its all bad just hit in one time , looking at my brother worried all the freaking time is just bricking my heart nervous i cant describe the feeling on how would that goes ok or anything this is so hard on us both , and off a bit that i still will decrease my time abit so i can overcheck my brother before doing stuff which will decrease my inactivity more ( well a bit ) just until i get him to a full care ill be back so soon ( still with the inactivity of school so , im trying) just to say as an advice for all the people , life isnt gold , life is more than this , you havent seen everything , there is alot you havent tested , tears are just timed , but pain is permanent , so feel happy you arent one of them

im not being offensive but i just advice who ever read this , please enjoy ur life because sand has limits .
  • Slayer11
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP : EX-ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 42
SSRP : EX-ADMIN

Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Slayer11. Reason: missing words
Login or register to post a reply.

Anxiety . 8 years 2 months ago #276049

If your brother is having issues such as these he needs to see someone, keeping it inside or not resolving it can cause serious issues with his daily life and it may even become a chronic issue if not dealt with.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Anxiety . 8 years 2 months ago #276057

I recommend what Tyler said, i have had issues like this, and getting help via counseling ect helps tons.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Anxiety . 8 years 2 months ago #276066

I agree with Tyler 100% buddy, I used to have anxiety that's why I don't speak on Microphone to loud groups as it makes me nervous and I'll just freeze up, I've overcame much of it due to people in my life and counselling. You're young yourself buddy, You need professional help even though you think you're all he needs but you can't give out the help he actually does need man as you're not trained/know much about it, Even though he's your brother and you're there for him but I'd get him professional help buddy, If you need me then I'm always here for you buddy!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40