Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A great guy, Keith Cozart.

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275713

Hello everyone,
I would love to dedicate this post to thank Keith Cozart (The Community Manger) for all the wonders he has done for this community and all the people around it.
I have always admired Keith for his dedication towards Zarp and his ability to be extremely kind. He has helped me through thick and thin to do with everything and from the stories I have heard of him from other people, I am not the only one he has helped.
He is the type of person to drop everything he is doing just to help a person out, no matter how small the problem is or who the person is, I have seen him silence an entire TeamSpeak channel just to hear one lone voice with a problem, just so he can help them. He is also the type of person that knows right from wrong and he knows how to put a distinct line between the two, if he thinks something is wrong for the community he wont stop for anything until it is made right.
He has helped me so much to do with being staff on Zarp and he has helped me very much on a friendship basis too, and I know I am not the only one that has this amazing privilege. Everyone he speaks to in his path is normally left laughing or smiling due to the fact that he is always friendly to everyone and anyone he comes across!
I am extremely glad Keith is the Community Manager because he has proven himself as excellent staff with good intentions and to be a brilliant person.
I know Keith will kill me for this post since he doesn't want to be noticed for the things he does, but I think this "Thank you" post is well overdue for him.
So I would just like to say: Thank you Keith! You make my life better and the people's lives around you! Thank you again.

Everyone should feel free to thank Keith or maybe write down a story about Keith that you either thought was very nice or maybe he helped you out and you never got to thank him for it! (Please don't write slanderous material or negative comments about him since I know some of you out there would love to see the world burn. Also keep it in the TOU please.)
Thank you all for reading!
  • Jayo
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 98
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith Cozart, Top Secret, Luan, Plankton

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275716

I couldn't agree with this post any more than I already do! While Keith is a staff member that is made fun of lots of times on the forums, teamspeak, and even by me personally, you are a great community manager and are really contributing to Zarp as a whole. Thank you for your dedication to the Zarp community.
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jayo

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275717

I think about that too! But i like Morgan more xd,ahh gonna get so much hate.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275718

A few years back Keith, DCX, and I went to Norway for a street brawl to take place back in '06. We were to fight EMP, Red, and Chris in a 3 on 3 street fight. It was a tough fight and we lost a lot of teeth but we were taught great life-long lessons. God bless Keith Cozart.

On a more serious note, Keith is doing a great job as a Community Manager and we are all thankful for it.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Morgan.

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275719

Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:

No ofcourse you are not gonna get hate buddy. Morgan is doing a crazy amount of work. And he deserves credits for it. Morgan has points where is is better than me, and i have points where i am better than him, and that is why its a good thing that we are a team and work together and lift each other up!

And for Jayo and others commenting, i really appreciate this thread. And i am very happy that i make a difference. But as Jayo said i am not the biggest fan of threads like this since, i have signed up to help, so me helping is just how it should be! But still this is just pure motivation for me.. And of course an ass beating for Jayo <3 :zarp: :zarp:
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Jayo, Marcooo

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275724

Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
CODE RED
CODE RED
CODE RED
SHUT DOWN THE THREAD

Morgan's still a really great staff ;3;
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by UltraBagel.

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275737

Keith Great Guy <33333
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith Cozart

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275767

Legend
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275775

keith is a great community member here, deserves all of the respect in the world, he makes us laugh in game and on the forums and helps alot ALOT in the community, he is one of the most loyal people i know in this community and i wish nothing more than the best luck to him and his family.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275777

Couldn't agree any more
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275821

Eyyyy Keit!

Keith
From day 1 I've ever been a Moderator for SSRP, You've helped me learn my commands and show me from right and wrong, You're the type of guy who everyone can come to for advice and just to talk, When you got CM I was so happy as now you've finally got something in return from all the stuff you do for Zarp, It was a great run for CM with other absolutely close Candidates who will be sure to get CM soon as the amount of work they do for Zarp is just spectacular. So I've came to you many times with a problem or just to speak and all of the times I've spoke to you you've always helped me over it, You're an amazing guy who's helped alot of people for the community and just what Morgan does, You'd drop everything just to help a player out to make there day better. You're always approachable and it's amazing to have you in this community! You've helped me alot and I'm thankful for it buddy! Keep up the good work man!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275824

Keith is one hell of a guy, I hope that he will be a community owner and if not, then I'll be really dissapointed because he puts in maximum amounts of effort to help and make ZARP what it is today!

Thanks Keith
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275834

God, I remember when Keith got on his Viking Longship and set sail across the salty seas of Garry's Mod, until he struck land here at ZARP Gaming. He was new to these lands, but quickly became adjusted to the friendly and enjoyable environment we have here. When he got staff here at Zarp, he slayed ALL THE RULEBREAKERS with his mighty powers, and pillaged their mingey habits. Keith left shortly after as his viking staff duties were too much, but he came back shortly, on a more powerful longship and more ready than ever! HE SLAYED MORE RULEBREAKERS THAN WE HAVE EVER SEEN SLAIN BEFORE. The owners of ZARP Gaming saw his might and bravery, and sought to provide him with more powerful instruments, therefore they gave him Super Admin, a rank worthy of the courageous viking Keith was. Not only did he prove his worth by slaying the rulebreakers, his authority ruled over other staff members, and he let them know their place. After a week's worth of eradicating minges and setting the staff team in line, he was given the most powerful rank of all, the Head Admin rank. With his new instruments, he set an upstanding example to all of the SSRP community and proved himself to be the most brave Viking around.

He set sail on his longship to another part of ZARP Gaming, the BunnyHop server. It was severely lacking in manpower, so he offered his services to help empower the staff team at BunnyHop, not long after, he was titled with the SuperAdmin rank, the most prestigious rank below Owner.

Not long after he was appointed to a staff position at the forums in which he moderated 2 sections with great force and power, he didn't let the staff team down and proved his worth on the forums.

Ages passed, and a new era was upcoming. The ZARP Gaming community was in need of a new Community Manager, several candidates ran for the position and proved themselves to the best of their capability, but Keith stood his ground, and did not fail to prove that he was ready to fully commit himself to these servers. He was handed the position, and Keith took it with great power!

Even today, Keith is proving himself to be an amazing Community Manager, and that even though he is a fearless Viking with such bravery, he is always there for the Community, and treats it like his family.

Thank you Keith, for being a great Viking. May Odin watch over your soul.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275836

I couldn't have said it better myself. We all owe Keith a big thanks for his time, effort and personality for making ZARP what it is today. I know for a fact that Keith has gone above and beyond to help both the community and many people within it through a whole range of staff, server and personal issues. Keep it up Keith!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, EMP, Keith Cozart

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275849

haha Yo guys! Thanks a lot man! It really means a ton

You have to much time on your hands Stratiic <3
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275872

I've not known Keith for a very long time since I've been in this community but that doesn't change the fact that I know he is willing to do anything for anyone. I've been speaking with Keith on a regular basis for a few weeks and he has become one of my best friends in the community. From the first few minutes of me knowning him I knew he would be a great friend. This guy really is an awesome, he is willing to drop everything he is doing to help out anyone. He has helped me achieve a number of things and also helped me when I've messed up a few times, no matter what happens Keith has always been willing to help me and this is why I think he is a great guy and 100% deserving of his rank in this community. Thank you Keith for all you've done and will continue to do, I wish one day I will be able to be as inspiring and as great of role model you are today.

Thank you Keith!

Apart from the time you made me cry
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Plankton.

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #275876

We all know a great guy called Keith Cozart <3
  • Macca Lad
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 265

A great guy, Keith Cozart. 8 years 2 months ago #276013

Keith the defender of zarp!