Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Actions

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #250950

Alright, First of all Happy New year!

For the past 1/2 Week(s), My Language towards 2/3 staff members has been totally out of order and witch I fully understand, I know that I should not take it to hard if someone is abusing or I'm just having an "off" day, I'm not going to say who the 3 people are as they know who they are and such, So Here's my Apology.

Since I think 2 weeks ago, I was dealing with some hard stuff and I took it out on the guy who is basicly trying to help me out, I'm just really not used to getting help and I do sincerely apologise my language towards you, It wasn't needed nor acceptable to use that kind of language towards a Lead Team, Thankfully he never took it to heart a he knew I would be sorry. I know I caused it all, in what I did that day towards you is totally not allowed and I'm glad that you're still there to help me to get in the right. You were also a great help towards myself & Another member of staff today, In witch it took you out of enjoying your new year to deal with myself.

2 days ago, I was disrespectful towards a Moderator. Basicly it all started as I was working on something for my friends friend to help him out and to then she got invited to help out. Then alot of people joined randomly so automatic I blamed her as I know nobody else had the link except us 3, So I called her names towards steam in what is rude and I do apologise towards that, Then I joined Server 2 and then Myself & you created a flame war in the Admin chat in which lead to Fennster getting annoyed as we were basicly spamming the admin chat with things to say to each other, I know my actions towards you on steam and creating that flame war in what later made Morgan coming out of his time to deal with it. Thankfully, I've really spoken to you since as Myself & You are basicly fine on the servers now but yeah, I just want to say I'm sorry for my actions towards you on steam.

Today, I suggested a Moderator warn someone by the Logs in witch I do now know that you need proof for every situation and the logs are just there to help you understand what happened and who killed who, So if you're that user then you know I apologise. So then I spawn in and get teleported to speak to the person this part of the sorry post is about, Then I was stubborn towards you as I believed I was right and you were wrong in witch you weren't, I then kept basicly running side to side as I began bored of just standing there in what I now know that you weren't to happy with me doing it and I'm sorry about that, Then I handled an abuse report on you as I got the f1. I did know that I wasn't allowed to do that, But as I wasn't to keen to allow you to deal with it as I thought you'd just tell him to go away or something and I know you wouldn't but you don't really think to good when you're annoyed. So then I was basicly being rude to a Lead Team member who was basicly only trying to help me understand that I can't do it and to not do it again, I understand you fully 100% and I'd like to apologise for making you angry at myself when you were not to well to deal with staff problems. Then Morgan helped us out as he's a awesome guy.

Lead Team:
I understand for the past 2 days especially I was out of order, I'm accepting what ever punishment is brought up in the Lead Team against myself and I'll take it on the chin as I know that I was totally out of order doing they things towards 2 Highly Likeable guys in the community who is doing it for the best & I'm sorry for starting a flame war in Admin chat on Server 2.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Login or register to post a reply.

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #250971

I'm hoping you and the Moderator will be able to move past this and stay staff on the server.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #250973

Thanks for making this man, means a lot!
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #250994

I joined your channel earlier and you instantly called me a cunt

10/10
  • Frentium
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ok
  • Thanks received: 277

Resigned SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Jordz

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #251063

Espresso ally what u said to me no staff should talk like that
  • O.feely
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

WorkLikeASlaveEatLikeAKing
Ssrp-99,765,124million cash
Ingame name BallingForTheUK
Gang:The Raiders

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #251065

This was quite rude
Attachments:
  • O.feely
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

WorkLikeASlaveEatLikeAKing
Ssrp-99,765,124million cash
Ingame name BallingForTheUK
Gang:The Raiders

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #251073

Bro, it's fine to me! Me and Jordan always disrespect each other, but we do it just for tha bantah!

• Bob Raheem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin # Sonzy is my bae
  • Thanks received: 62

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #251078

Hey man, they say "new year, new attitude".
I'm sure people are willing to forget the past and accept your apology nicely. Happy New Year Jordan!
  • Rilder
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Do you know what time it is?
  • Thanks received: 136
-Deathrun Ex-Super Administrator
-TS3 Ex-Staff
Mega Thanks to Bickels for buying me VIP! (:

Add me on Steam!

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #251243

I've always been fine with your attitude around me, as I don't care about Disrespect towards myself if the other doesn't mean it or it's not actually offensive. But if it has been spreading to people that may take offence easier, or doesn't tolerate disrespect full stop then of course there's a bit of an issue there. Hope to see that you're going to improve a little on that, but I do say I laugh my ass off when I join Deathrun and hear "Fuck off Stratiic" in a Scottish Accent.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

My Actions 8 years 8 months ago #251267

Frentium wrote:
I joined your channel earlier and you instantly called me a cunt

10/10

i think he jokes around he does it with me all the time i mean jordon would't to it to make you upset
  • _Lj
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • :o
  • Thanks received: 77
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

266 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40