Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help, please

Help, please 8 years 5 months ago #244434

Another fucking bullying post. Shit.

Look, everyone here knows I have a gf, right?

Okay, so I told almost everyone in my class that I like her some time ago, just so I know if someone does like her, and / or if he / she has a problem with me liking her. However, you might realise I said: "almost everyone". This isn't a coincidence, as there are some complete asshat bullying donkeys that like to make fun of people just because they love someone, what the actual fuck.

I didn't want to spread that info towards them, as they would be complete assholes, and I don't want bullying in my life. But eventually, someone ticked them off.

They starting picking on my gf, and groping her, and all kinds of shit. I had enough, I was about to kill them, in which point they started running, and throwing insults at me and my gf from a distance, laughing at us, and just literally harassing my gurl.

And I think I overreacted a bit

Let this message from me to my gf explain a bit more of how pissed I am.

*To understand why I was writing in English, it's just that I understand English way better than Serbian. I had a migrane and I cba to write in Serbian.*

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I got higher powers involved, our class teacher, and I'm hoping to get the psychologist and principal involved in this, as they are harassing people for many years now, and I think it should be finally the time to put a stop to their bullshit behavior.

If you guys can help, I would really appreciate it.

(By the way, people might notice I have been pissed a lot today on the whatsapp group, I don't react like that normally, it's just because of this incident. I was kicked as a result, though I didn't mention this story before. May I get back in the whatsapp group again, please, as I was just irate because of this incident.)

(Sorry if the story feels a bit empty or if it has grammar mistakes, I'm sick atm)

TL;DR: Douchebags are trying to provoke me by picking on my girlfriend by doing the most horrible things.

P.S.: The douchebags are nationalists, and are probably picking on me for being a communist.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.
Login or register to post a reply.

Help 8 years 5 months ago #244437

steamcommunity.com/id/lZlJordan/

Add me on steam buddy, I don't want to write it all here.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Help 8 years 5 months ago #244499

The first step would be to contact supervision, which you've already done good on you. Wait for that to settle and be worked out, once it is if harassment still continues contact the authorities about this and press charges for sexual harassment if they're groping your girlfriend as you said. Hope this all works out for you and your girlfriend, don't let them get to you.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

181 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun