Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5565

A ADMIN NAIL STOLE MY BASE AND I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE USING MY BASE THAT WAS STOLEN AND NOTHING IS GETTING DONE I HAVE TALKED TO SCOT A SUPER ADMIN AND HERO AND NOTING HAS CHANGED. this is a screen shot of the base.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =128341476

i relay want this to be taken care of.
  • Dennis7211997
  • Dennis7211997's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 47
  • Thanks received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5566

I will perma ban him tomorrow
  • Curtis
  • Curtis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Posts: 847
  • Thanks received: 27
  • Karma: 1
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5567

curtis wrote:
I will perma ban him tomorrow

:o
  • Zart
  • Zart's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 493
  • Thanks received: 28
  • Karma: 1
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5568

Zart wrote:
curtis wrote:
I will perma ban him tomorrow

:o


Something needs to be done about nail I believe he should have a perma ban but we could do a court case again like we did when nail stole breins dupe ?
  • Curtis
  • Curtis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Posts: 847
  • Thanks received: 27
  • Karma: 1
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5570

he gave it out to lots of people and now there using it to
  • Dennis7211997
  • Dennis7211997's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 47
  • Thanks received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5571

Well shouldnt this be moved to ban requests......
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5573

I agree, I feel like this is more for investigation.
  • Luclamus
  • Luclamus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 197
  • Thanks received: 8
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5583

I agree with this, not only is it disrespectfull to STEAL something you put good time into and is really proud of. It is a direct douchebag way to get something. And he doesn't only steal the "dupe" he steals your credits, nobody knows if you really made it, which is probably the worst part about getting the dupe stolen, and this may be critique to the duplicator since there's no
  • SimonBright
  • SimonBright's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 35
  • Thanks received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5607

There is no rule nor copyright that protects your in-game builds. Your complaint is therefore illegitimate. No, I don't support this type of behaviour, and I have suggested a duping rule previously. I'm guessing Hero didn't find it useful enough to implement.

I do however have proof of nail spawning your base, which you could class as admin abuse. I will be more then happy to deliver this proof if you decide to make a demote request. This still is not much of a guarantee as the other 3 demote requests on Nail were declined and most proof ignored. (http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewtopic.php?t=7)

For as much as I remember, you, Icyfresh and myself had a chat about your base. You spoke with Nail and you said to him you don't want him to spawn it anymore. He agree'd with the warning to be demoted if he does.

This seems like a clear violation to me. I am regretably no longer in the management however, so you will have to knock at Veritases door.
curtis wrote:
Zart wrote:
curtis wrote:
I will perma ban him tomorrow

:o


Something needs to be done about nail I believe he should have a perma ban but we could do a court case again like we did when nail stole breins dupe ?

A court case seems pretty unnecessary. The proof is there, maybe it should stop being ignored. He has allot of demote requests on him with valid proof. You've demoted Dynamic for less reason.
  • Scottie
  • Scottie's Avatar
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5615

Omg look like my own base but little mix...
  • Spam
  • Spam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 84
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5627

Scottie wrote:
There is no rule nor copyright that protects your in-game builds. Your complaint is therefore illegitimate. No, I don't support this type of behaviour, and I have suggested a duping rule previously. I'm guessing Hero didn't find it useful enough to implement.

I do however have proof of nail spawning your base, which you could class as admin abuse. I will be more then happy to deliver this proof if you decide to make a demote request. This still is not much of a guarantee as the other 3 demote requests on Nail were declined and most proof ignored. (http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewtopic.php?t=7)

For as much as I remember, you, Icyfresh and myself had a chat about your base. You spoke with Nail and you said to him you don't want him to spawn it anymore. He agree'd with the warning to be demoted if he does.

This seems like a clear violation to me. I am regretably no longer in the management however, so you will have to knock at Veritases door.
curtis wrote:
Zart wrote:
curtis wrote:
I will perma ban him tomorrow

:o


Something needs to be done about nail I believe he should have a perma ban but we could do a court case again like we did when nail stole breins dupe ?

A court case seems pretty unnecessary. The proof is there, maybe it should stop being ignored. He has allot of demote requests on him with valid proof. You've demoted Dynamic for less reason.


Scott you say all this and you was the person who told nail to dupe it after you duped it while being cloacked
  • Curtis
  • Curtis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Posts: 847
  • Thanks received: 27
  • Karma: 1
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5629

curtis wrote:
Scottie wrote:
There is no rule nor copyright that protects your in-game builds. Your complaint is therefore illegitimate. No, I don't support this type of behaviour, and I have suggested a duping rule previously. I'm guessing Hero didn't find it useful enough to implement.

I do however have proof of nail spawning your base, which you could class as admin abuse. I will be more then happy to deliver this proof if you decide to make a demote request. This still is not much of a guarantee as the other 3 demote requests on Nail were declined and most proof ignored. (http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewtopic.php?t=7)

For as much as I remember, you, Icyfresh and myself had a chat about your base. You spoke with Nail and you said to him you don't want him to spawn it anymore. He agree'd with the warning to be demoted if he does.

This seems like a clear violation to me. I am regretably no longer in the management however, so you will have to knock at Veritases door.
curtis wrote:
Zart wrote:
curtis wrote:
I will perma ban him tomorrow

:o


Something needs to be done about nail I believe he should have a perma ban but we could do a court case again like we did when nail stole breins dupe ?

A court case seems pretty unnecessary. The proof is there, maybe it should stop being ignored. He has allot of demote requests on him with valid proof. You've demoted Dynamic for less reason.


Scott you say all this and you was the person who told nail to dupe it after you duped it while being cloacked

I never told him to 'dupe' it. He asked me if he would get away with it. He duped it before I even answered. I did dupe it myself, but I'm not an admin anymore now am I?

Also I already spoke to Dennis about it with Icy shortly after it was duped. I told him about the situation, Nail kept lying about it until I tped Dennis in when he actually spawned it.
  • Scottie
  • Scottie's Avatar
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5646

Wow i havn't given this dupe to a single person and i have a version of my own. I've talked with LoG and somehow he had it aswell. I'm not sure who else has it but i havn't used it since i talked with scott.
  • Nail
  • Nail's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 248
  • Thanks received: 4
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5648

Nail wrote:
Wow i havn't given this dupe to a single person and i have a version of my own. I've talked with LoG and somehow he had it aswell. I'm not sure who else has it but i havn't used it since i talked with scott.

I can confirm we made this agreement with Dennis, but he must've had a reason to post this no?
  • Scottie
  • Scottie's Avatar
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5652

Scott i swear down i havn't used this base after told not to and i havn't given it to ANYONE so before you acuse me of giving your base to everyone i havn't done crap. Have you got proof i gave it to people? No because i clearly didn't.
  • Nail
  • Nail's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 248
  • Thanks received: 4
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5712

Nail wrote:
Wow i havn't given this dupe to a single person and i have a version of my own. I've talked with LoG and somehow he had it aswell. I'm not sure who else has it but i havn't used it since i talked with scott.
nail you might not use it anymore but the people you gave it to still use it and if you stole it and gave it to them you should be punished for doing that. remember you are responsible for the actions you do.
  • Dennis7211997
  • Dennis7211997's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 47
  • Thanks received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5714

Dennis7211997 wrote:
Nail wrote:
Wow i havn't given this dupe to a single person and i have a version of my own. I've talked with LoG and somehow he had it aswell. I'm not sure who else has it but i havn't used it since i talked with scott.
nail you might not use it anymore but the people you gave it to still use it and if you stole it and gave it to them you should be punished for doing that. remember you are responsible for the actions you do.

^
this
  • SirWilly
  • SirWilly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Posts: 376
  • Thanks received: 9
  • Karma: 6
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5741

I really hope to see something done about this as Nail has been doing shit like this before. A while back he duped mine and Veritas base without asking and used it the folllowing day for himself.
  • Shifty
  • Shifty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 109
  • Thanks received: 2
  • Karma: 1
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5759

Dennis, is see your fustration. The map has changed why dont you just make a new (awesome base) and not share it. Admins cant just take your base so report them if they do. You need to have proof if you want anything really done so remember to get it.
  • Loggggy
  • Loggggy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 119
  • Karma: 0
meow
Login or register to post a reply.

WILL SOME ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS 11 years 2 months ago #5761

Loggggy wrote:
Dennis, is see your fustration. The map has changed why dont you just make a new (awesome base) and not share it. Admins cant just take your base so report them if they do. You need to have proof if you want anything really done so remember to get it.

I have proof of Nail owning 'his base'.
  • Scottie
  • Scottie's Avatar
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
121/786
online
Top