Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unfair ban

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238817

I would like to start this off by saying this is NOT an appeal to my ban, but just to get some other viewpoints on the issue.

You can see the story here:
www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appea...powder-really#238800

Like I said I understand I should of not touched the grenade as a citizen, but my point is, how can Red say I killed 6 people and injured more when I did not?

If you look at the post, Crystal Smith has a valid point. My game tracker does not show any points or kills or anything in the last hour. So how did I kill 6 people? All I am saying it does not add it.

Here is the gametracker link:
www.gametracker.com/player/BlakeSimpson1...arpgaming.com:27015/

There was nobody behind those wooden windows and I did not kill anyone.
Login or register to post a reply.

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238821

We all know gametracker can be buggy and not record times and or kills, saying you didn't Mass RDM because gametracker didn't record you killing isn't a good defense.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238823

Morgan wrote:
We all know gametracker can be buggy and not record times and or kills, saying you didn't Mass RDM because gametracker didn't record you killing isn't a good defense.

I understand that, but it's a start.

Honestly, I would love to do a test and have people stand on the other side of those wooden windows and throw a grenade exactly where I threw it just to really see if it has the power to kill 6 people and injure more...

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238827

You only got a two day ban for mass RDM which is a light punishment at that, from what I've seen it can go up to a month or more. One of the owners of the community banned you if you got the Banning Admin correct so he would have proof even if visual aswith owner at the top of the chain. Considering that it is only two days just wait it out and play again at the weekend.
  • TotallyNotOnDrugs
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Patrick Star is love, Patrick Star is life.
  • Thanks received: 199
Former Forum Section Mod
Former DeathRun SuperAdmin
Former TeamSpeak Staff

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238828

1. You agreed to the rules when you joined the server and one of them rules was not to RDM which throwing a grenade anywhere on the map and hitting someone with only 1% damage is still rdm because you had no valid role play to do so.

2. Game trackers take ages to update they don't just instantly grab data from the server and update live and half of the time that website don't even work and that is why we don't use it as proof of things happening.

3. If I said you did something it means you did it no if ands or buts.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238829

TotallyNotOnDrugs wrote:
You only got a two day ban for mass RDM which is a light punishment at that, from what I've seen it can go up to a month or more. One of the owners of the community banned you if you got the Banning Admin correct so he would have proof even if visual aswith owner at the top of the chain. Considering that it is only two days just wait it out and play again at the weekend.

That's not the point my friend. I did not kill a soul. I'm not trying to get my ban lifted as it was already settled, but I cant help but think how unfair this whole situation is. I would also love to see the logs right before I got banned. To see the "6 people" I killed. But I am sure RedPower or any of his loyal staff would post such a thing.

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238831

RedPowder wrote:
1. You agreed to the rules when you joined the server and one of them rules was not to RDM which throwing a grenade anywhere on the map and hitting someone with only 1% damage is still rdm because you had no valid role play to do so.

2. Game trackers take ages to update they don't just instantly grab data from the server and update live and half of the time that website don't even work and that is why we don't use it as proof of things happening.

Thanks for the input once again, but I am trying to gather opinions from other community members. Unless you want to post the logs of the 6 deaths right before my ban?

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238833

RedPowder wrote:

2. Game trackers take ages to update they don't just instantly grab data from the server and update live and half of the time that website don't even work and that is why we don't use it as proof of th ings happening.

Gamtracker doesnt take so long, but he had 63 kills and 195 minutes, seems like rdming to me, it takes me on ssrp 2 like more then 400 min to get 100 *AFK *_*
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238834

Blakesimpson10 wrote:
TotallyNotOnDrugs wrote:

That's not the point my friend. I did not kill a soul. I'm not trying to get my ban lifted as it was already settled, but I cant help but think how unfair this whole situation is. I would also love to see the logs right before I got banned. To see the "6 people" I killed. But I am sure RedPower or any of his loyal staff would post such a thing.
So baiscly you are asking RedPowder to make effort to go into the server files and find it to prove you wrong? Just wait it out!

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

Unfair ban 8 years 4 months ago #238836

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
Blakesimpson10 wrote:
TotallyNotOnDrugs wrote:

So baiscly you are asking RedPowder to make effort to go into the server files and find it to prove you wrong? Just wait it out!

Not at all. I am not asking him for anything. But if he wants too, that is something I would like to see, and honestly it would shut me up.

Even if I did damage someone 1% and I was banned for RDM on that matter, I could understand. But to say I RDM'ed 6 people and damaged more like it was some sort of terrorist attack, I could not start to understand.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

282 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf