Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I have a small feud with my admin app..

I have a small feud with my admin app.. 8 years 7 months ago #198850

Morgan wrote:
Needs to improve activity, also say you're going to be inactive, and are applying just for the powers

So here's the denial reason. I slightly understand the first third of the reason, but I will explain why later.

In the replies I made with Remixful, I said that I resign only when I have personal issues, I've mentioned being hacked, which took a month to sort out. In the past, I had family issues which took a long time to sort and caused me to be inactive. I was being thoughtful and if I'd resign, the lead team wouldn't have to spend about a day or two trying to communicate with me and in that time, they would have something better to do. I have not mentioned the fact that I will be inactive in the future, nor have I stated that I will be inactive in the future. What I am saying is that I can't guarantee that I will continuously stay active throughout the months, but I will do my best. And whenever something comes up, I tell the lead team about my inactivity. I did NOT say I will be inactive.

Applying for powers, that's one of the many reasons I apply. I did say I enjoyed being admin but it's mostly the fact that I enjoy helping people on ZARP and talking to friends that I make on the server. I rarely abuse my powers when I was a staff member and I always tried to do my job whenever possible. If you had gotten the idea that I'm power hungry, you are only 5% of the way there. I've been trying to do my best to succeed and all, trying to accomplish the goals I have to make to become admin, try to follow what I've been told to do from the past staff apps, but it just doesn't add up, considering that I improve another, and something else comes up, even though I've been doing a similar thing throughout the weeks.

Activity. I've been told by Exro that it's a minimum of 1 hour a day. I've been playing more than 1 hour a day, I've added 3 gametracker links to my most recent app and I've been told by morgan that I've been playing for 4 days.. Clearly he didn't see the game trackers, or someone told him false information. I've been playing for more, and quite a long period of those times. I do have a life you know. I'm not someone who spends 5 hours a day playing gmod, I have school, homework, tutors, books to read, pianos to play, music to listen to. I'm only limited to roughly 1-2 hours a day.. I've been trying my best to stay active, but apparently doing more than the recommended time, isn't being active.

So here's my feud with my denial of the application. If any opinions of me changed after reading this, I do apologise if it's negative, but you'll just have to accept that.

In advanced note, I'm just slightly salty, but not mad.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by The Eliminator.
Login or register to post a reply.

I have a small feud with my admin app.. 8 years 7 months ago #198878

We can't revert our decision once it's been made, you can make another application for next week though if you'd like!

And if you want, link this post in your next app.

If the GameTrackers are bugged, let us know in your application!

Have Fun and Play Fair!
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

I have a small feud with my admin app.. 8 years 7 months ago #198936

I apply because I like being admin :P

Sounds like you're power hungry to me, but this is just my opinion. Not really a valid reason for you to become an admin again... This, and the activity issues, were the only reasons why I did not support you.

If you plan on applying again, good luck! ^-^
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody
  • Thanks received: 92
[ Ex-Zarp Community Member| Ex-SSRP Administrator| Ex-Deathrun Administrator ]
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Remixful.

I have a small feud with my admin app.. 8 years 7 months ago #198980

Why would someone dislike the job of being admin if they're applying for it? Surely they won't apply at all. The fact that you apply and dislike the job, it's just nonsense.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

I have a small feud with my admin app.. 8 years 7 months ago #199097

I'll agree to that, but this has been the 3rd application out of the 4 weeks..
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1