• Thanks received: 12
Login or register to post a reply.

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190064

Stupidest question ever.

The Brotherhood.
  • KayB
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Increase my karma if you 420 blaze it everyday.
  • Thanks received: 68

Ex SSRP Moderator
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by KayB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: To Be Continued

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190065

Oh god what have you started

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190067

i think the luton lads are
  • bvr
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 2D
  • Thanks received: 236

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190081

Cause i see this is an serious question allow me to put some awnsers down for you:
Resistance, its a fairly new gang that is pretty good at defending/raiding, but by all means it lacks the amount of members, it can grow into one of the top gangs.
Brotherhood, Has propbably the most members in it and does more defending then raiding. Paramontana is the one who focuses on the big bases with his accounts so in terms of having best bases the brotherhood comes out on top, raiding is average.
Mad Men, I havent seen them base alot but i know they are the top raiders, Out of my experience they almost always win their raid so i will put them into the best raiders gang.
Buttocks family, Also fairly new but already one of the stronger ones in there, they banter alot around but when they go raiding/defending they are almost unstoppable.
Zarp, its new and i havent seen much of it yet cause its like not even 1 week new so we will have to keep an eye out for that one.

That is all i can think off atm, leave your opinions about them and tell me some more gangs to talk about :D
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nexize

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190096

BuzzM4H wrote:
Cause i see this is an serious question allow me to put some awnsers down for you:
Resistance, its a fairly new gang that is pretty good at defending/raiding, but by all means it lacks the amount of members, it can grow into one of the top gangs.
Brotherhood, Has propbably the most members in it and does more defending then raiding. Paramontana is the one who focuses on the big bases with his accounts so in terms of having best bases the brotherhood comes out on top, raiding is average.
Mad Men, I havent seen them base alot but i know they are the top raiders, Out of my experience they almost always win their raid so i will put them into the best raiders gang.
Buttocks family, Also fairly new but already one of the stronger ones in there, they banter alot around but when they go raiding/defending they are almost unstoppable.
Zarp, its new and i havent seen much of it yet cause its like not even 1 week new so we will have to keep an eye out for that one.

That is all i can think off atm, leave your opinions about them and tell me some more gangs to talk about :D

You cant forget about DrugMoney aha everyone left cause they thought the owner is never on and left it to the 2 Co-Owners me and my cousin troll killer I sorta stopped playing for a lil due to studies and I doubt anyone came on other than that it was fun with brotherhood who I still might join and take the offer other rival gangs like madmen, and the rest, if I remember from brotherhood experience they love to come and raid us in big groups other's would try and fail but catching a few of us out killing a few drug money members and also remember a joke from the owner 3 -4 I think walked in only samo left out on his own idk aha, long time members rivaled us then now were hardly active, hmmmmm brotherhood .......... Drug money ???? Which 1 to choose xD

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner
Edited & Sent on A Android Device
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanakakiller

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190098

∂м яєνσℓυтισηιѕт вαятαяк wrote:
BuzzM4H wrote:

You cant forget about DrugMoney aha everyone left cause they thought the owner is never on and left it to the 2 Co-Owners me and my cousin troll killer I sorta stopped playing for a lil due to studies and I doubt anyone came on other than that it was fun with brotherhood who I still might join and take the offer other rival gangs like madmen, and the rest, if I remember from brotherhood experience they love to come and raid us in big groups other's would try and fail but catching a few of us out killing a few drug money members and also remember a joke from the owner 3 -4 I think walked in only samo left out on his own idk aha, long time members rivaled us then now were hardly active, hmmmmm brotherhood .......... Drug money ???? Which 1 to choose xD

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner

I'd rather drink a bath tub full of bleach and sulfuric acid than to call Drug Money a good gang.
  • bvr
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 2D
  • Thanks received: 236
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScorpionOnAcid, Wheatley

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190100

BeaverOnAcid wrote:
BuzzM4H wrote:

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner

I'd rather drink a bath tub full of bleach and sulfuric acid than to call Drug Money a good gang.

+support
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190101

BeaverOnAcid wrote:
BuzzM4H wrote:

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner

• Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190106

the harper family

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • anil
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Thanks received: 19
hello am 48 year man from somalia. sorry for my bed england. i selled my wife for internet konnektion for play "guarez mod" and i want for become goodest player like u and i play on "zrap" server with 500 ping

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190130

BuzzM4H wrote:

DM Revolutionist Bartark
SSRP & Dark RP Admin
DrugMoney Co-Owner
drug money!!!! Haha i would rather have my throat slit and be drowned in a bath of salt
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon
  • Thanks received: 190
Here Listen To Some Scottish music

Former Bhop Admin EX TTT Admin EX Deathrun Moderator
Down with the Union
Feel free to add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ryryster

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190131

Oh thanks for calling my gang the best: "The Brotherhood of Walrus Wearing Fedora Diddlers".
But you missed the rest of it.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190132

!!!THE BROTHERHOOD!!!
  • To Be Continued
  • Senior Boarder
  • Been dead for about a year
  • Thanks received: 111
Add Me On Steam.
{SSRP} - Ex Administrator {Deathrun} - Ex Administrator

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190164

we all know it's le buttocks family
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190165

Brotherhood is shit it got raided by the Master Race known as the Le Buttocks Family (5vs10+)
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, SorIe

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190169

The Cult End of
  • Wheatley
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Needs to stop being addicted to "The Maze Runner"
  • Thanks received: 137

Have a question? Feel free to add me on steam by clicking on my 1st signature
Ex SSRP Super Admin
Ex TS3 Staff

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190173

DanishJam wrote:
Brotherhood is shit it got raided by the Master Race known as the Le Buttocks Family (5vs10+)

But the best raiders doesnt mean they are the best gang
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190220

To Be Continued wrote:
!!!THE BROTHERHOOD!!!

its a shame i cought u stealing from their printers then isnt it xD
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Whos the best gang? 8 years 8 months ago #190224

BuzzM4H wrote:

Zarp Is Going To Be Ready By Tomorrow I Just Need TO Make The Thread Look Good
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

126 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun