Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reason for low activity

Reason for low activity 8 years 8 months ago #185435

Alright, so I have applied for staff twice, I understand the qualification are high and the percent who get the position are very few, but the past times I have been told "You need to be active and on more during the week" I have 80+ hours on the server and I understand there are a lot more people more qualified and ready for the position, but I'd like to explain why There is this discussion of my low activity, I am 20, and I go to college from the time I get done college I go on ZARP till I pass out, around 3-4am and during weekends I spend with my lovely girlfriend and don't get on but being active during high spike times must be reasonable enough.
  • dejkriz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hey Im Kriz :) Hope you have a great day!
  • Thanks received: 6

Kriz Khaoz
Game Tracker
FAxZ
Kriz{KS}☃✌
★Kris★
Login or register to post a reply.

Reason for low activity 8 years 8 months ago #185438

Gametime and activity are not the same.
Activity is how much you play during a certain time period.
-I checked your gametrackers and you weren't very active during the week.

Gametracker.

I have 80+ hours on the server
You're missing the point.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Reason for low activity 8 years 8 months ago #185439

lol, Explination was given above, not stating that its not true, but seems to me staff meetings are on sunday the staff decided looks sees I have not been on since thursday night or friday night, then says same thing each application "Be more active" Does that consist on giving up my life lol
  • dejkriz
  • Fresh Boarder

Kriz Khaoz
Game Tracker
FAxZ
Kriz{KS}☃✌
★Kris★

Reason for low activity 8 years 8 months ago #185443

If you don't have time to be active (You don't have to be active every day), then don't apply.
You shouldn't be wasting your time applying for a staff position if you're going to be active on three days with, quote:
but being active during high spike times

This isn't what they look for in a staff member; a person can sum up 800 minutes on one day but that wouldn't matter except maybe his gametime and of course other factors are included in the gameplay.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Studio Banter.

Reason for low activity 8 years 8 months ago #185468

I am the Walrus wrote:
If you don't have time to be active (You don't have to be active every day), then don't apply.
You shouldn't be wasting your time applying for a staff position if you're going to be active on three days with, quote:
but being active during high spike times

This isn't what they look for in a staff member; a person can sum up 800 minutes on one day but that wouldn't matter except maybe his gametime and of course other factors are included in the gameplay.

I am not complaining nor am I saying I don't have the time Im simply presenting the fact during the week I am on Monday - Friday from 5PM - 4AM, all week, and weekends (3days) I am not active due to the fact that I have a life, I see my girlfriend every weekend, I don't understand how the whole be active more is an issue when Im active all week, I left MOD on another server not long ago and there was no issue I don't understand same response every Sunday on my application. Last time they said "Get your game hours up" So I did that now its Inactivity... hmmm
  • dejkriz
  • Fresh Boarder

Kriz Khaoz
Game Tracker
FAxZ
Kriz{KS}☃✌
★Kris★

Reason for low activity 8 years 8 months ago #185523

You don't need to be on every day of the week but the chances of getting staff are much higher. We have over 100 staff so it isn't like we're desperate for someone to help out but because you seem like a reasonable guy if you add me on steam and send me your game trackers I will check them out myself and if they are good I will write in my notepad to be on the look out for your app. The get more active means that you need more consistency in your game time someone could have 1000hrs but only play on Mondays which would be no good because they wouldn't have any idea what's going I the 6 other days.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT