Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: wanna be 100% shure

wanna be 100% shure 8 years 8 months ago #184674

plz explane fear rp and failrp or/and give an eksampel i think i got all of them but wanna be 100% shour plz help and is you have nothing god to say dont say it !!!!
  • hanakakiller
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 21
Login or register to post a reply.

wanna be 100% shure 8 years 8 months ago #184675

wat
  • Hermione
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I am unbelievably horny
  • Thanks received: 41

FluffyOP is my best friend. I appreciate him so much, I love his affection and the passionate kisses we share.

wanna be 100% shure 8 years 8 months ago #184676

ok was that fail rp or fear hermione
  • hanakakiller
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 21
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revolutionist Bartark

wanna be 100% shure 8 years 8 months ago #184678

FearRP is when you are being mugged from someone and you decide to either take out a big gun and shot them or run away.

FearRP means that you value your life more than the money they are mugging you for etc.

FailRP is simply when you Fail to roleplay for instance a gangster basing with a citizen.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by catboy sven ツ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanakakiller

wanna be 100% shure 8 years 8 months ago #184679

That was fail rp
  • Hermione
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I am unbelievably horny
  • Thanks received: 41

FluffyOP is my best friend. I appreciate him so much, I love his affection and the passionate kisses we share.

wanna be 100% shure 8 years 8 months ago #184680

2.8 FearRP - If you are at gunpoint and you weren't holding a gun first (melee weapons aren't classed as guns), you must (within reason) follow their demands. You can't pull out a gun from your hotbar, or equally, equip one from your inventory. Do not do anything that would risk your life under FearRP. The side with most armed people would be in charge of the situation. For example, a gang of 3 could stop one guy even if he has a gun. FearRP ends after the first shot is fired.

You must use /me to conduct FearRP. For example: '/me handcuffs [name]' or '/me locks vehicle door' to prevent escape.

- Taking hostage: Once you are under their control, you must comply until someone pays your ransom, breaks you out or if the owner dies. The police should try in their best effort to rescue the player, not put them at risk. You can not keep a hostage for more than 5 minutes after this time is up you need to either let them go or kill them. You can not make a victims ransom more than 50k RP CASH or up to 10k gems. When taking a hostage you are only allowed to do it in a place that you can't be seen or is not visited by many people. You also can mug people anywhere if no one is in that area; sheltered and private., and properly roleplayed in order to avert powergaming. You can kidnap with a melee weapon under the rule that gun beats blade, and you can not kidnap in the mines.

- Mugging: You may not mug for more than 4k RP CASH. If under Fear-RP, you can not refuse this if you have the money, and you can not kill your mugger once they are finished with you. You can't mug more than 3 times over the course of an hour; When mugging you are only allowed to do it in a place that you can't be seen or is not visited by many people. You also can mug people anywhere if no one is in that area; sheltered and private., and properly role-played in order to avert powergaming. You can mug with a melee weapon under the rule that gun beats blade, and you can not mug in the mines.
- Raid: FearRP does not apply.

FailRP is something like if a cop was friends with a gangster, the gangster is wanted and walks past the cop. the cop proceeds like nothing happened. Also another example is if a cop and a gangster were raiding the same base.

Correct me if im wrong.
  • Lord of Banterbury
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 34
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Lord of Banterbury.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanakakiller

wanna be 100% shure 8 years 8 months ago #184681

A lot of people don't know how to roleplay correctly, leading to these two rules to probably be broken the most (Along with RDM/RDAing).

FearRP is basically this: The side with most armed people would be in charge of the situation. These situations could be taking hostage, handcuffing, locking the car door, mugging, etc. You cannot pull out a gun if you did not have one out previously. In real life if 5 people are surrounding you at gunpoint, and you had a pistol, are you going to take out the pistol and try to kill them all, or follow their demands? Most likely the former if you're not insane.

FailRP is when you're failing to roleplay the job you are. For example, a cop cannot just KOS a wanted player without attempting to arrest them unless it's for self defense purpose (This is also RDMing). Cops cannot help criminals do a bank raid. Gun Dealers cannot raid with criminals. Bankers cannot raid the bank vault with criminals (??? Not sure who would try this anyways). The list goes on.
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody
  • Thanks received: 92
[ Ex-Zarp Community Member| Ex-SSRP Administrator| Ex-Deathrun Administrator ]
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Remixful.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf