Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best Human Hair Full Lace Wigs

Best Human Hair Full Lace Wigs 8 years 8 months ago #183599

She has had to undergo chemotherapy human hair wigs, which caused her to lose her blond hair."I was so angry," Brittnee Hogue, Raeleigh's mom, told FOX4News.com. "I was angry at the world, I was angry at God."Brittnee told the news website that Raeleigh has a condition called drop foot, which means she can't move her toes, and she can't bend or flex her foot. Through it all, she hasn't lost her love of dressing up like a princess but asks her mother where her hair has gone."Sometimes, we have to take medicines and it makes our hair fall out," Brittnee told her daughter.Raeleigh faces six more months of chemotherapy, but when a new neighbor met Raeleigh a week ago, she was determined to make the process a little less painful for her.

Christina Martin decided to cut 15 inches off her long blonde hair in the hopes of turning it into a wig for Raeleigh."I think she's going to be super, super excited," she told FOX4News.com. "I just know that I wake up thinking about Raeleigh, I go to sleep thinking about her, it all just happened so fast, but it all just felt so right."Martin is raising money for the $1,800 it will cost to make her hair into a wearable wig for Raeleigh."Nobody walks around with nappy hair no more," a Black sales clerk informs comedian Chris Rock as he attempts to peddle bundles of kinky hair harvested in Detroit and Cleveland. The scene from Rock's 2009 Good Hair documentary laughably exemplifies the oppressive notions surrounding black hair.

For most of recent history, "good hair" implied straight, silky hair that flowed like Beyonce's mane in the wind (machine). Textured hair, on the other hand, earned the label "african american wigs" which by definition means filled with kinks — flaws or imperfections — as in kinks in a plan.That was then.Sure, these notions may never completely die in a society that deifies European beauty ideals, but if Rock were to peddle textured hair in Crenshaw today, he might get a different response."Right now the coily textured, tightly coiled hair, which everybody would call 4a, b and c, is the most popular texture because the natural hair movement is in full swing," says celebrity stylist and natural hair guru Diane Da Costa.

Da Costa, who runs the SimpleeBeautiful salon in White Plains, New York, wrote the book on natural hair. Literally. She co-authored the Milady Standard Natural Hair Care and Braiding textbook, one of the preeminent references on natural hair for cosmetology schools, as well as The Ultimate Guide to Maintaining and Styling Natural Hair (Simon & Schuster).Da Costa honed her skills in the leading natural salons in New York City during the '80s, just as a newly minted Black professional class began to gravitate toward cultural styles."Blacks were coming into positions where they had already climbed the ladder and they could truly identify with themselves," she reflects.Back then, natural styles were conservative. "Nothing like we are now," she reflects.

"It was either a short, cropped cut or braids."The movement was local, largely confined to New York, D.C., and Atlanta — and Brooklyn was, without a doubt, the natural hair mecca.Over the years, veteran stylists like Da Costa have watched the movement reach its zenith, a moment that coincided with the rise in social media and millennials coming of age.Unlike the '60s, this time around, freeing the hair to do as it pleases has less to do with political liberation, and more to do with health, autonomy and personal growth. For millennial women who share hair stories and advice on the Internet, going natural feels like joining a coveted sorority for which the only pledge process is a big chop."To see all of this happening, I'm like mens wigs.
Login or register to post a reply.

Best Human Hair Full Lace Wigs 8 years 8 months ago #183602

• Frentium
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ok
  • Thanks received: 277

Resigned SSRP Administrator

Best Human Hair Full Lace Wigs 8 years 8 months ago #183603

• Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Best Human Hair Full Lace Wigs 8 years 8 months ago #183608

I heard about these I wanted too but was told my hair was to short.

One of my real life mates (omg ik a life away from a pc) little sister donate lots of hair to a girl with cancer to have a wig :)

Also the people who put "memes" are to slef minding to care or understand but putting a stupid thing of a cat is just dumb its on a good cause and you to lazy to read and post some shit for the sake of posting some shit
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

Best Human Hair Full Lace Wigs 8 years 8 months ago #183612

Donating hair to cancer patients is real and I think it's a wonderful thing to do if you can make someone's life better you should do it right? And for all the people that reply saying well it's cutting off your hair it's a big deal do me a favor and fuck off if you have cancer that's so bad you have hair loss and everything they went through donating hair is nothing compared to what they have been through
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Indiana Jones.

Best Human Hair Full Lace Wigs 8 years 8 months ago #183614

I'm assuming this is one of those spamming bots, I've seen this wig talk on almost every forum I've been to.
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody
  • Thanks received: 92
[ Ex-Zarp Community Member| Ex-SSRP Administrator| Ex-Deathrun Administrator ]

Best Human Hair Full Lace Wigs 8 years 8 months ago #183617

Remixful wrote:
I'm assuming this is one of those spamming bots, I've seen this wig talk on almost every forum I've been to.

same, ive been to 7 random forums wich has the exact same post
and this person only made 1 post
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32