Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New PC specs

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #177950

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Lol but I can understand not being confident enough to do it yourself, If you fuck up then you just wasted hundreds of pounds of money.
I don't understand how someone could possibly fuck up building a computer.
  • Morkva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Morkva.
Login or register to post a reply.

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #177970

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Really?
Yep. I've built mine last year and if you use common sense and knowledge of how to build a computer you should feel like building a LEGO set.
  • Morkva
  • Senior Boarder

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178068

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Morkva wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Really?
Yep. I've built mine last year and if you use common sense and knowledge of how to build a computer you should feel like building a LEGO set.

Hmm i suppose, I have just recently built mine but I can understand how someone could mess it up.

I've looked at it and it seems relatively simple, thanks for the advice though.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4291

ex-dog LT member on many servers

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178155

Alright, I have built tons of PC's yours is actually really good 8gb RAM, i5 CPU, and 750ti 2gb!
Since Gmod is an older game, it will mostly run off the CPU, so you should close most programs and other software and depending on how good it runs with the rest of your stuff, you'll get a HUGE FPS boost or a Small FPS boost, but no onto the GPU, You got a monster GPU 2gb, What GDDR is it? And its a TI very nice I'd say you will get around 100FPS

CPU I would recommend is the i7-4790k its the best one int eh world and is very cheap

P.S. LOOK THRU THE BOOKS/MANUALS CAREFULLY! (they might got free stuff or offers or special featrues they dont tell you in the vdieos.)
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 290
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Fork.

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178156

Nah, I'm just kidding, it's a decent build. It will run gmod without hassle I should reckon.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178158

Stratiic wrote:

Nah, I'm just kidding, it's a decent build. It will run gmod without hassle I should reckon.

Stratiic pls, that will only run minecraft at around 90fps (not his the potato)
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178161

Glitched wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
Glitched wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
I am sorry dude but for £450 you wont be getting much add another £50 and you can get a little more

I bought my PC from www.dinopc.com, they are amazing and did all my needs that I wanted and it to the day is still working and they are really cheap too Here is an example okay build

your not getting much more tbh , + he will have to spend another 50-80 on a operating system
Have you seen what CPU he had? it was horrible you wont run any games on that its so old and low...

True , I mean if he had a friend who has a windows 10 or windows 8.7 install disc then theres no reason why not to chip a few more £ in to upgrade the cpu

Woah, they have Windows 8.7?!!?!?!??!?!!??!?!
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178163

forkburrito86 wrote:
Stratiic wrote:

Stratiic pls, that will only run minecraft at around 90fps (not his the potato)

Ahem, what did you just say about my alienware?

You know what, I payed a good 30p for that alienware at my local grocers, you should be jealous of the high build quality and pure gaming potential this majestic potato alienware possesses.

chek urslef b4 u rek urslef
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Fork

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178186

forkburrito86 wrote:
Alright, I have built tons of PC's yours is actually really good 8gb RAM, i5 CPU, and 750ti 2gb!
Since Gmod is an older game, it will mostly run off the CPU, so you should close most programs and other software and depending on how good it runs with the rest of your stuff, you'll get a HUGE FPS boost or a Small FPS boost, but no onto the GPU, You got a monster GPU 2gb, What GDDR is it? And its a TI very nice I'd say you will get around 100FPS

CPU I would recommend is the i7-4790k its the best one int eh world and is very cheap

P.S. LOOK THRU THE BOOKS/MANUALS CAREFULLY! (they might got free stuff or offers or special featrues they dont tell you in the vdieos.)

Well I searched it and it said GDDR5. no idea what that means though. Thanks for your advice.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178202

Nerdlord wrote:
forkburrito86 wrote:

Well I searched it and it said GDDR5. no idea what that means though. Thanks for your advice.

GDDR5 thats the besst one I belive as for Video Card RAM goes
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178209

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
forkburrito86 wrote:

Recommending an I7 for gaming really? No real improvement for gaming over the I5, I7 is for things like video rendering and stuff like that and is overkill for gaming.

Exactly my point XD
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178212

forkburrito86 wrote:
Nerdlord wrote:
forkburrito86 wrote:

GDDR5 thats the besst one I belive as for Video Card RAM goes
Okay, that's good, thanks for letting me know.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178268

forkburrito86 wrote:

Why the heck does VRAM and GDDR matter that much to you? Also please don't recommend an i7 CPU together with a 750 Ti. :sick:

Since Gmod is an older game
Not because it's an old game - it's because it's a primarily CPU-based game.

I'm already doubting the fact you built 'tons of PCs'.

@Skrub - Go look for help here if you want help from people who actually know their shit. (unlike Forkburrito)
  • Morkva
  • Senior Boarder

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178275

Morkva wrote:
forkburrito86 wrote:

Why the heck does VRAM and GDDR matter that much to you? Also please don't recommend an i7 CPU together with a 750 Ti. :sick:

Since Gmod is an older game
Not because it's an old game - it's because it's a primarily CPU-based game.

I'm already doubting the fact you built 'tons of PCs'.

@Skrub - Go look for help here if you want help from people who actually know their shit. (unlike Forkburrito)

Yeah Gmod is old many old games run on CPU more than they do on GPU, gawrsh get your facts right ye scrub be4 i whoop ye.
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178308

ahahh Looking at this its like me a while ago when I asked for help and after getting it now I know what to get and no longer need help on stuff as I understand it all, Dcx tought me alot about PC stuff :3

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...2-i-need-some-advice

It was a tough thing at that time as I had no clue on components like you right now but I get the stuff now and I changed my build a load of times.

And someone earlier in this post said build it yourself and its cheaper, well it was cheaper for me to buy it from this company and they did my cable management perfect!
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178828

Thanks for the advice everyone.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178893

Glitched wrote:
I have this

AMD Radeon R7 240 3gb dedicated graphics
AMD FX(tm)-770K Quad Core Processor 3.5 GHz
8gb ram
1tb hdd

thoughts bout mine?
Yes, AMD Processors are really good at Overclocking but they will need a bunch of cooling if you're going to overclock so they won't kill themselves. Also You got a really good GPU and 1tb Hdd. 8gb RAM is good, if you only got the RAM for Gmod you would only need 4GB because GMod is 32bit game
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178896

These are my PC specs
2x AMD Radeon HD 5570 1GB Since I have 2 it is 2GB + They are in Crossfire
ASUS Z-97 A Motherboard
Intel i3-4360 CPU
16GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM
750W PSU
I can't remember my fans I have four of them. They are Coolermaster Brand.
2 OS's Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit and Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
1TB Seagate HDD
I got this for about $700.00 USD
My next PC is going to be around $3k USD
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178897

forkburrito86 wrote:
These are my PC specs
2x AMD Radeon HD 5570 1GB Since I have 2 it is 2GB + They are in Crossfire
ASUS Z-97 A Motherboard
Intel i3-4360 CPU
16GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM
750W PSU
I can't remember my fans I have four of them. They are Coolermaster Brand.
2 OS's Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
and Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
1TB Seagate HDD
I got this for about $700.00 USD
My next PC is going to be around $3k USD
Nice build, mine is about 720 USD, don't double post next time, but thanks so much for all the advice.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

New PC specs 8 years 9 months ago #178900

CPU I would recommend is the i7-4790k its the best one int eh world and is very cheap[/quote]

Ok, ok maybe he wants to play a very graphical intense game GDDR5 is the fastest VRAM. GTAV for example when your going thru the Graphical settings it will say how much VRAM is available the better, more demanding settings will raise that bar and when that bar is full and you play it will lag, but if you keep it low and adjust it, it will not lag or kill your FPS. Don't even say I know nothing from computers.
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40