Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just before someone accuses me from harrasing

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172778

Fuck sake sammie your not going to get anywhere by stalking girls get a fucking life its just creepy the stuff im seeing you spamming girls steam accounts just makes me think you need help i mean fucking hell i can see you future 50 year old pedophile and hopefully in the fucking jail btw im suprised your 'Girlfriend' has not dumped you if it is really your girlfriend

End Rant
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon
  • Thanks received: 190
Here Listen To Some Scottish music

Former Bhop Admin EX TTT Admin EX Deathrun Moderator
Down with the Union
Feel free to add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ryryster
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Ryryster.
The topic has been locked.

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172784

『LightArrows.exe』 wrote:
I am also a <em>victim</em> of Sammie's harassing, if you want to call it that. Sammie, you don't seem to get that most people do not like being spammed on a constant basis about stuff that isn't about them nor interests them. For over a period of almost 4 months you have spammed me a couple of times every week.

As a content creator, I get enough chat logs, comments and whatnot to go through daily anyway. I don't want to be spammed about the countless girls you find and want to talk to whilst I am better off using that time to talk to the people who give me actual feedback or talk about stuff I do enjoy.

I've tried giving you hints that I am not enjoying what you're doing, but since you can't seem to take said hints, I'll say it outright. You're annoying. Very annoying at that. Even if I don't respond, you'll still spam me. Heck, I actually think I told you before that I do not enjoy being spammed.

If you want to be friends and talk to Kitty, that's fine. But you're going about it the wrong way. Not everyone wants to be friends with people who talk all the goddamn time without considering if the person he's talking to likes it. This is exactly why I became an unsocial introvert, because the world is goddamn full of people like you. I'm already going out of my way to avoid going into "chatter-territory", and I don't need one of those people infiltrating my ideal place. Thank you.

First: I tried to be friendly with you, also i talked about animes with you.
Second: You also sent links of your youtube chanell to me without i asking for it at first
Third: To be honest with you. " you don't seem to get that most people do not like being spammed on a constant basis about stuff that isn't about them nor interests them." Actually, your wrong at that poing... I really know that is wrong to spam people, like i told before, i cant avoid to do it anyway, i dont know but i can't stop spamming people!!!!!!

"I don't want to be spammed about the countless girls you find" wait can you repeat it again pls? Since when anime girls are real?!?! I was talking about anime girls...

"I've tried giving you hints that I am not enjoying what you're doing, but since you can't seem to take said hints, I'll say it outright. You're annoying. Very annoying at that. Even if I don't respond, you'll still spam me. Heck, I actually think I told you before that I do not enjoy being spammed."

Hello, i didnt ignored it... Sometimes i stopped spamming people (i guess)... And you think than i like to be annoying? no! I already told some people that i want to change and stop spamming... Even much harder i try i keep spamming after stopping it... I really can't avoid it, i want to talk with people... Is really hard to talk with people on real life since i had really hard moments on my life (example: bulliyng), i hate to catch the attention of people but i catch the attention of them, i cant take it when i attract the attention of lots of people and i try to avoid that place...

"If you want to be friends and talk to Kitty, that's fine. But you're going about it the wrong way. Not everyone wants to be friends with people who talk all the goddamn time without considering if the person he's talking to likes it. " Hello once again.. I though that kitty didnt wanted to talk with me actually, but i kept messaging her...
EDIT

I'm sorry for going onto your girlfriends profile Sammie, but as soon as you mentioned you spamming your girlfriend, I had to see this for myself. Once again, take offence I don't give a damn but I highly doubt she enjoys some of your spamming. She even publicly told you to stop.

Here's another note, you've actually gone through my damn friends list before, and added one of my 14 year old friends ( who happens to be a girl ). Why?. No one else is friends with her in Zarp, she's rarely played in Zarp (I think maybe on one occasion), so quite honestly, I could come to the assumption that you're harrassing me and my friends that aren't even affiliated with Zarp. You probably added them because they were a girl.

Strattic let me do it here...

"I'm sorry for going onto your girlfriends profile Sammie, but as soon as you mentioned you spamming your girlfriend, I had to see this for myself. Once again, take offence I don't give a damn but I highly doubt she enjoys some of your spamming. She even publicly told you to stop."

How da hell you know about rose being my girlfriend at first place? I never mention about her to you actually!!! That is stalking btw. And i dont told every spam than i wrote on her profile, actually it was more spam before and i deleted it cuz i wanted to clean her profile with the useless things but keep the sweet things than i wanted to tell her, and i used spoilers to dont show the text, cuz it would embarasse her if someone could read it without passing the mouse on it...

"Here's another note, you've actually gone through my damn friends list before, and added one of my 14 year old friends ( who happens to be a girl ). Why?. No one else is friends with her in Zarp, she's rarely played in Zarp (I think maybe on one occasion), so quite honestly, I could come to the assumption that you're harrassing me and my friends that aren't even affiliated with Zarp. You probably added them because they were a girl."

Why i would stalk people and look at friends list for no reason?!?!
Actually i found out that girl on a group and i wanted to be her friend, only it, but you ruined it... And where i saw her she comment to people add her, not my fault... i saw that she liked of animes so i added her... But didnt talked with her that much... One of the reasons. you!!! And i never tried to harrasse you or your friends who arent affliated with zarp.
I didnt add her cuz she was a girl, if i did it... I would add every girl than i found on every friends list :)

Now your wondering, did i added rose? Actually no, she was the one who added me!!!!! So, calm down and dont tell no sence...

oh other thing...

"I do not take kindly to people literally stalking my friends list and stalking people. It's fucking illegal as shit dude, and creepy as fuck. If you get hate, there's no stopping it. Quite frankly you brought it up on yourself."

I wasn't the one who stalked your friends list!!! OR even stalking people... I NEVER STALKED ANYONE...
If i stalked someone i would evedentually add every entresting people than i found everyplaces... I just like to have some friends, is having friends incorrect? If yes, i prefer being alone for the rest of my life than get some bullshits happening...

And, your the one who stalked me, like i told before... How da fuck you know about rose? You did even talked about he to someone else... Without i knowing about it, until that person send rose profile to me and i didnt knew how that person knew about it... Cmon look at yourself first...
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I just wanted to be a fox once...
  • Thanks received: 4
Like, how the life could be fair without important people?

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172788

Stratiic wrote:
Take it as offence if you wish, but that's the very definition of harrasment.

You constantly messaged her over and over again from what it looks like, and she didn't reply. She didn't reply for a while, what does this mean? You're probably getting on her nerves. If you're getting ignored continuously, that's a more polite way of saying "Fuck off you're annoying me", which you probably were.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you do this to a lot of people and you seem to enjoy disrespecting people too. Don't be surprised when people shut you out for your stupid mistakes.

This is harrasment, and bad harrasment at that. Leave people alone if they're obviously annoyed with you.

And you admit to spamming your girlfriend too, here is how much you spammed her.

There's probably over 1000 characters worth of spam there in around 4 weeks. This, Sammie, will push her far, far away from you. Stop spamming, no one likes it, no one finds it funny, it makes you look like a creep. Chill the fuck out dude.

To me it feels like you are a fucking stalker dude, just let them be, i want to see you getting community banned.
  • Hoblit
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SFM Artist
  • Thanks received: 140
I'm a cool guy who used to play here a few years ago

2016 signature below
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172789

You seem very sleazy to me, how old are all these girls you've been talking to? I mean c'mon. Sorry if you take offense to this but you seem to have some issues when it comes to relationships and social boundaries.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Legendary Soldier.

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172790

BuzzM4H wrote:
Fun thing is, the harrasment didnt start by kitty or by rose. It started by me, it was just a normal conversation i didnt really care about the sometimes spam and i saw sammie play TERA, now i say my sisters plays also TERA and i went into coversation about that, sammie you wanted to know wich server etc what character all that kind of stuff, it was a normal coversation, but instead you turrned the wrong fucking way. you went and asked personal questions about my sister you never even met, you wanted her skype knowing if she got a boyfriend, to me it looks like harrasment/stalking. you had no clue who my sister was and you still wanted to know everything. thats when i blocked u cause i dont wanna be friends who try's to get something with my sister who you never even met. So the post you made: "Just before someone accuses me from harrasing" is a total lie cause you are a harraser and not a lil bit too. so go act like a normal guy and find a girlfriend IRL instead of searching in games for girls to harras, cause this is something i dont wanna play with.

Wait, the first one who asked peole if they played tera was flutter and you told than your sister played tera, and i wanted to invite people for my guild...

"you went and asked personal questions about my sister you never even met, you wanted her skype knowing if she got a boyfriend"

Wait? I asked personal questions about her? nope
I wanted to know her skype? actually i didnt made it... Also knewing than she boyfriend? Wait what?

"You had no clue who my sister was and you still wanted to know everything. thats when i blocked u cause i dont wanna be friends who try's to get something with my sister who you never even met."

Oh wait that part? Hmmmm, i didnt wanted to know everying about her... When you blocked me, i was talking about one ROSE... Also i didnt knew than your sister was one ROSE.

And dont worry, that rose isnt the actual girl who is my girlfriend... The girl that i asked before you block me, was the Rose who is my girlfriend, when i saw my girlfriend online i asked her if what you told was true and she told me that you was lying to me... so yeah...

TylerDurden wrote:
Do you spam every female person you speak to? Other than family that is. I mean if you spam someone that clearly doesn't want to talk to you it just gets creepy and annoying.

"Do you spam every female person you speak to? Other than family that is."
No i dont?
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I just wanted to be a fox once...
  • Thanks received: 4
Like, how the life could be fair without important people?
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Hoi. Reason: Please learn to use the EDIT button...

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172792

Phantom_2207 wrote:
this is how you get the ladIEEEEZ

Thats such a dick move.

EDIT:

Sam, i feel ashamed to have the same name as you, your forum picture is even a picture of a girl with exaggerated sexual parts.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Dallas..

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172794

SamMie32 wrote:
『LightArrows.exe』 wrote:
-snip-

First: I tried to be friendly with you, also i talked about animes with you.
Second: You also sent links of your youtube chanell to me without i asking for it at first
Third: To be honest with you. " you don't seem to get that most people do not like being spammed on a constant basis about stuff that isn't about them nor interests them." Actually, your wrong at that poing... I really know that is wrong to spam people, like i told before, i cant avoid to do it anyway, i dont know but i can't stop spamming people!!!!!!

First: Yes. I didn't mind that until you started spamming me with useless stuff.
Second: You sent me Youtube links of stuff (I can't recall what, but probably anime-related stuff), so I sent Youtube links back. Simple as that.
Third: If you can't stop spamming people, don't add random people and spam them. Instead, find people who absolutely do not mind getting spammed, and even then ask them if they don't mind before you send your entire barrage of one-liners their way.
SamMie32 wrote:
"I don't want to be spammed about the countless girls you find" wait can you repeat it again pls? Since when anime girls are real?!?! I was talking about anime girls...

Oh really? I recall you even sending me a picture where one of the girls you talked with flashed. For starters, I did not ask for that, you just casually sent it to me like it's absolutely normal while talking about how you guys had some fun and secondly, I highly doubt you got permission to send her pictures to people she doesn't know (actually, I doubt she'd allow you to send it to anyone).
SamMie32 wrote:
Hello, i didnt ignored it... Sometimes i stopped spamming people (i guess)... And you think than i like to be annoying? no! I already told some people that i want to change and stop spamming... Even much harder i try i keep spamming after stopping it... I really can't avoid it, i want to talk with people... Is really hard to talk with people on real life since i had really hard moments on my life (example: bulliyng), i hate to catch the attention of people but i catch the attention of them, i cant take it when i attract the attention of lots of people and i try to avoid that place...

We probably all had problems with bullying at one point or another, but that's no excuse to "become the bully" yourself and annoy other people "just because you can't help it". As mentioned before, find people who don't mind having to read an essay every day and stop spamming people who don't want any of that.

(Besides, how am I even supposed to know you told others you wanted to change?)
SamMie32 wrote:
"If you want to be friends and talk to Kitty, that's fine. But you're going about it the wrong way. Not everyone wants to be friends with people who talk all the goddamn time without considering if the person he's talking to likes it. " Hello once again.. I though that kitty didnt wanted to talk with me actually, but i kept messaging her...

... thus she ended up blocking and removing you. What else did you expect if you kept spamming someone who clearly does not want to converse with you? You can complain and lie through your teeth as much as you want, but get it through your thick skull that most people don't go on the internet to get spammed 3 times a day.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172795

$Dallas$ wrote:
Phantom_2207 wrote:

Thats such a dick move.

EDIT:

Sam, i feel ashamed to have the same name as you, your forum picture is even a picture of a girl with exaggerated sexual parts.

Ayy lmao thats a league of legends champion, research before you post please.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Hoi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172796

Hoi wrote:
$Dallas$ wrote:
Phantom_2207 wrote:

Thats such a dick move.

EDIT:

You think i care? Thats not the point, im just pointing out the fact that alot of people think of women of Looks, Boobs, Ass. So please think before you post.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Dallas..

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172797

『LightArrows.exe』 wrote:
Oh really? I recall you even sending me a picture where one of the girls you talked with flashed. For starters, I did not ask for that, you just casually sent it to me like it's absolutely normal while talking about how you guys had some fun and secondly, I highly doubt you got permission to send her pictures to people she doesn't know (actually, I doubt she'd allow you to send it to anyone).
Really? Wow...
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172798

$Dallas$ wrote:
Hoi wrote:
$Dallas$ wrote:
Phantom_2207 wrote:

Thats such a dick move.

EDIT:

You think i care? Thats not the point, im just pointing out the fact that alot of people think of women of Looks, Boobs, Ass. (Judging from this, Sam looks at women like that), so please think before you post.

Well she looks exactly like that in the game <3 Maybie he likes her and plays her, I play her to. So im a creep now?
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172801

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Fucking hell, This is a cringey thread. :dry:

1+
  • Hoblit
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SFM Artist
  • Thanks received: 140
I'm a cool guy who used to play here a few years ago

2016 signature below
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172802

This thread was created to make me look like a heartless bitch, basically.
Frankly, im glad the community has finally seen who you really are
  • candyflosskitty
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • bread snakes
  • Thanks received: 95
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightArrowsEXE, RetardedGuy, ScorpionOnAcid, Nutzu3650XL, Hoblit and 3 more...

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172804

Sammie asked me to lock the post.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: LightArrowsEXE, stratiic

Just before someone accuses me from harrasing 8 years 9 months ago #172959

This is weird dude..... Just stop! If people don't answer you and then continue to not answer you over a couple days don't message them every other way you can think of. I don't want to hear anything else about you creeping on people male or female.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScorpionOnAcid, F0CuSX, Daiki Aomine, Wallcop, LineLiar and 4 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
2/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf