Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zarp community, I need your help!

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163739

So there is a template for this and for you guys its like wtf is this but if you troll just go away cause this is really important for me and a friend, This will be the template you will have to do and again, i dont want trolls :/.
Template:
Did you ever had a near death experience:
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was:
Do these 2 things pls and im satisfied. Thx for your co-operation
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163753

Did you ever had a near death experience: lol yeah heartattack ;)
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: I dont know and i dont care :P
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163762

Did you ever had a near death experience: I can remember two of them but i think i had three
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: Probably higher
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163765

Did you ever had a near death experience: 2 once when i was born the other I was almost hit by a car
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: I don't think about it when i look at world maps but I once thought about it since our world is always changing best example is when the state of our world was called pangea
  • 2spooky4me
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-Deathrun Admin and SSRP Mod
  • Thanks received: 76
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by 2spooky4me.

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163766

Did you ever had a near death experience: Car.

When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: What kind of question is this?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Studio Banter.

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163842

Did you ever had a near death experience:epileptic seizure at about 4 they thought i wouldnt recover if i survived and i wouldnt be able to walk or talk but i lived and can do both of those things
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was:higher i guess
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon
  • Thanks received: 190
Here Listen To Some Scottish music

Former Bhop Admin EX TTT Admin EX Deathrun Moderator
Down with the Union
Feel free to add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ryryster

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163872

Did you ever had a near death experience: Yep i almost drowned before i knew how to swim (in a public pool, lifeguards didnt do shit)
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: The same place
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163880

Did you ever had a near death experience: Well, to be completely i currently do not recall encountering a near death experience throughout my life.
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: Well there's the tectonic plates theory... Judging by the fact that this theory has some good proof of it being true, i would assume there was some movement throughout the years. Its quite an interesting topic.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by RedWingz.

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163882

Did you ever had a near death experience:
Not that I know.

When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was:
"The eastern part (Australia) is moving northward at the rate of 5.6 cm per year" Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Australian_Plate
  • illuminatixs
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Taste my rainbow!
  • Thanks received: 262

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163884

First off I was like wtf I hope we can have a bit more info why this is so important im not mocking im just wondering as a im a nosey person
Did you ever had a near death experience: Yes I was rock climbing and on the way down my helmet got stuck on a foot/hand grip basically chocking me :c

When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: I have taken a hard look at maps from 2000 till 2015 and it doesn't look like it.

I hope I helped :)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163889

Did you ever had a near death experience: Well meh I was fine but I could of died I crashed a bike and went over the handlebars, I thought I was too cool to wear a helmet and tbh I still dont wear one, there was a lot of blood.

When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: tbh I dont look at maps that often and when I compared 2 I didn't notice a big difference however there was a little difference.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163924

Did you ever had a near death experience: When I did alot of Magic Mushrooms and Pure Ecstasy..

When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: Meh Susan boyle moved to Australia Right? Just about explains.
  • Speedy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 29
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter HWITE

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #163947

Did you ever had a near death experience: Yes.

When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: No idea.
  • Morkva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #164010

Speedy wrote:
Did you ever had a near death experience: When I did alot of Magic Mushrooms and Pure Ecstasy..

When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: Meh Susan boyle moved to Australia Right? Just about explains.
i dont want trolls :/.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #164015

Did you ever had a near death experience: Once in gmod i died and got defibed. It was intense.
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: Actually drug importation has been clamped down on.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #164064

Did you ever had a near death experience: Yes, twice in fact the first time was when I was four I almost drowned and the second time was a couple of months ago, a car went through a red light when I was crossing and I almost got hit.

When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: Yes I remember having to do a report on continents for GCSE Geography in year 10 and I found out that the plates move about 5 - 10cm each year. So my answer is yes Australia has probably moved a tiny bit.
  • Charlie-
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 226

EX - TTT Admin[/center]

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #164103

I have almost been run over three times now, first time was horrible second was startling and the third I didn't care.

Australia is moving eastward I think

Lyra wrote:
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: Yes I remember having to do a report on continents for GCSE Geography in year 10 and I found out that the plates move about 5 - 10cm each year. So my answer is yes Australia has probably moved a tiny bit.
Is plate tectonics not taught that well out of Australia. In Australia were taught it in like year 4.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by kristofferson.

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #164105

Woopse
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by kristofferson.

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #164126

Kristofferson wrote:
I have almost been run over three times now, first time was horrible second was startling and the third I didn't care.

Australia is moving eastward I think

Lyra wrote:
Is plate tectonics not taught that well out of Australia. In Australia were taught it in like year 4.

All aboard the ship of australia, now departing from the ocean, heading 10cm further east in the ocean. Your captain today is Australian Dragon.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Zarp community, I need your help! 8 years 9 months ago #164128

I will post my own things and i will tell you guys why i made this post.
Did you ever had a near death experience: 1 time is you know the cable that goes from a lamp in a outlet, and i was young and i wanted to know what looks the cable on the inside so i took some books and I snip the cable so i got electrocuted xD.
When you go look for world maps, do you think Australia is higher then like in 2000 or is it like the same place like it always was: Yes i thaught it was way lower then that.

So why i made this post: A friend of mine was looking at a world map and thaught Australia was higher then normal, he went to look what caused it and got hooked up by a theory. The theory that if you got a near death experience, that you actually died and went from the dimension where Australia was lower to the Dimension where Australia is higher then where we original came from.I tested it with IRL people and they all did on the questions: Yes/Yes. Or No/No.
so i wanted to ask it here but it got busted :/
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

119 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127