Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My 1st Year in Zarp

My 1st Year in Zarp 8 years 9 months ago #163594

Yes it is true! Today is my 1 year aniversary in Zarp and what a journey this year has been. I have had the opportunity to work my way through the staff ranks and get to where I am at today. It was on the day 1 whole year ago I set on my Zarp adventure as Ben2307 http://gyazo.com/fbbbf8ecb082dbb24a4156d07523eae3 (Pretty shit username). After being in the community for a few months I changed my name to Dezmond. I applied for SSRP moderator and eventually got accepted. I then started to play on Deathrun where I then went on to also apply for and become Moderator. Then when time passed I applied for Admin on both servers and well here I am today.
I would like to thank everyone who has helped me on my journey so far and here is for the year coming.
I would like to thank some people in particular;

Chute- Chute you missed our fight on Sunday at 7pm so I win. But seriously you are such a remarkable person. This community you have formed is amazing and you are such an amazing guy.

Redpowder- Thanks so much Red for all you have done for me in this community. You have let me help train some people and just had a fun time together. Over the last year we have both come along way but you have excelled in this community more than anyone and you are very deserving of the position you hold.

Patrice- Do you ever have a meeting where the powerpoint actually works? Just kidding. You are doing a great job as the leader of Deathrun and you handle us noise lot very well. You are proving to a lot of people that you were deserving of becoming the next CM.

Manya- Manya. You have been a great friend to me in this community. We have our ups and our downs but at the end of the day you are always there to help.

TotallyNotOnDrugs- You have helped me with any questions I have needed to be answered. You have helped me sort any problems out and you are a great staff member. However, Get good as CS:GO!

Kostek- I know we have never seen eye to eye but we have had some good times where you trained helped to train me and you are very deserving of your position despite anything.

Harridas- Even though you don't play that much Deathrun anymore you were still there when I first joined Deathrun. It would be nice if you came back sometime and said hello to everyone.

RandomDudeDK- My good friend Random. There is something about you which I am still yet to figure out but you are very helpful and make everyone happy and enjoy their time on Deathrun.

TiGzTeR- Thanks for training me for Admin and you have done so much for the SSRP community. You also brought great humor to the meetings.

Keith Cozart- Our nights that we all spent on Bhop and you would make jokes on teamspeak where so funny especially the one with Jimmy.

Gmod Troller- You are the biggest scrub with the AWP on CS:GO. Anyway, you have come so far your own personal journey and have helped play a part in mine. Come on CS:GO with me soon scrub.

Hahzy101- Thank you from training me as a Moderator on SSRP. You have taught me the staff skills that I posses today and I am very thankful.

Hitman Jerry- Since the first day I came into this community you have helped me with whatever I have done including teaching me how to play Deathrun and TTT (Which I still don't know how to play btw).

Bilbo Swaggins- You cracked me up so much when you kept shouting at everyone to stop doing f1's during the meeting.

Illuminatixs- You have always helped me when I have needed your help the most and I am very thankful for that.

Walk3r- You kept everyone in their place on SSRP and you were also hilarious and brought character to the SSRP meetings

Beaveronacid- Beaver.Well thing is we had some of the most memorable moments. When we sat on TS just telling stories and doing wierd shit and I just laughed too much. You brought so much laughter to everyone and cheered everybody up.

Dallas-You have been like my twin brother who has been with me throughtout my journey here. Whenever you got moderator, I got it and when you got Admin, so did I. You are also a really cool and awesome guy to play with.

Sam- You were such a pest on SSRP but brought a lot more enjoyment to the gamemode and really made my SSRP time as fun as it could be.

Dillyboy22- Dilly ma man. I know you have left this community now but if you read this I am truely grateful for all the help you have given me on my journey on Deathrun. You trained me from User to Moderator and then from Moderator to Admin and I can't thank you enough.

Slapy47- Our little CS:GO games where we would go into a private game and put sv_cheats on and fly around the map and kill each other were so enjoyable and need to happen again.

FuzionDesire- Fuzion my North-East Scrub. You are the most annoying person ever but I love you for it. Our little arguements filled me with laughter and you stupid moments when we played CS:GO just keep me smiling now.

Morgan- Congratulations on Bhop SA. You have brought some interesting times into this community that a lot of people will never forget.

Wheatley- You were like my Guinea Pig. I trained you on Deathrun, from user to moderator and then from moderator to admin. Animals aside you have been a great and loyal friend and hope we stay like this for a long time.

SilentCall- Even though we ended on a downer you were still a great guy. It was sad to see you resign from your Deathrun position but other things do come first.

Walrus- You taught me the ways of the forums in some bizarre and wonderful ways and I can't thank you enough for all the work you have done across the forums and most of the servers.

2spooky4me- I remember when I first joined Deathrun and you were there and we played for a while and you were a really cool guy. Keep up the good work man.

SUP3RSAIYAN- You my friend. Come and actually play on Deathrun. I haven't seen you on Deathrun in ages and it doesn't feel the same. I need someone who I can be better than so I don't look like a scrub.

Nico Robin- Nico you have stuck with me throught thick and thin. You have always been there when I've needed some questions answering.

Jetzy- My good friend Jetzy. You are one of the best at Deathrun but you are also one of my best friends. You have been a good friend to me since you have joined this community. We have stuck by each other through so many things and we have a great friendship that needs to continue in the year ahead.

Rayman1919- Rayman, I know that you haven't been active for various reasons but you are one of my best friends and we have been since the start. Hope to see you return active soon.

KingofSaiyans- King, King, King. What could I say about you? You are one of my best friends in this community and you have stuck by me through thick and thin.

-HaZe-- You are on the biggest Deathrun Skrubs ever. No but seriously your a really cool guy and will go far in this community.

coolh02- I know you have just become staff on the server but I can already tell you will be an even better staff member in the future.

Postal Duke- You are one of the most funniest guys I have ever met. You sit in the Deathrun meetings and entertain everyone with you silly noises and voices. Salute!

If I have forgotten anyone I am incredible sorry but again I would like to thank everyone in the community for making this first year in Zarp one of the best.
Here is to a year to come!
Dezmond
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Dezmond.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HGX

My 1st Year in Zarp 8 years 9 months ago #163597

well done man! speaking of which i think i reached the 1 year mark as well or it might be in a couple of days
  • 2spooky4me
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-Deathrun Admin and SSRP Mod
  • Thanks received: 76

My 1st Year in Zarp 8 years 9 months ago #163598

Dezmond wrote:

Bilbo Swaggins- You cracked me up so much when you kept shouting at everyone to stop doing f1's during the meeting.

Dezmond

NDA!!!!!!
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

My 1st Year in Zarp 8 years 9 months ago #163599

Sorry for not posting this sooner; I got into a chat with some dude I met on steam discussions about Postal 2 and then it led to talking about art.

Walrus- You taught me the ways of the forums in some bizarre and wonderful ways and I can't thank you enough for all the work you have done across the forums and most of the servers.
Cheers for that! A artist work is never finished.

Congratulations Ben/withnumbers/.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

My 1st Year in Zarp 8 years 9 months ago #163612

Grats on your first year bud

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • TotallyNotOnDrugs
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Patrick Star is love, Patrick Star is life.
  • Thanks received: 199
Former Forum Section Mod
Former DeathRun SuperAdmin
Former TeamSpeak Staff
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

118 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT