Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: APPOLOGY

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159052

I am giving my complete sincerity in this post, this is an appology too all the community members i have disrespected in the past two weeks, Some people try to annoy me but other people didn't deserve the words i spoke to them. I have had week with the passing of a family member but that doesn't give me any right to effect other people. But i do feel some people i have disrespected me and for it to get me in trouble.

I would also like to appoligise for some of the staff of have abused threatened and other things. I know i should not be saying it but my temper has been on the edge very much lately.

But if i could make one request for people to not call me a faggot or a squeaker or just anything i have gotten angry at you for in the past. Everyone has been a squeaker once in there life and im almost at the end of that phase and i am no 12345678 or 9 10 11 or 12 i'm thirteen so please don't call me three or anything like that i hate it.

I hope everyone I've disrespected can accept my apology and I'm also hoping that i may keeps this promise to not be so rude if people could stop with the little kid jokes i really dont appreciate it.

Sorry to everyone i hope this decision can prove to some staff i'm not as immature or as rude as they think i am.

Im Sincerely sorry to everyone i have disrespect i can only hope you will all forgive me for my actions thank you for reading this if you would like to becone friends jsut PM me in gamer :)
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
Login or register to post a reply.

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159062

I would also like to appoligise for some of the staff of have abused threatened and other things. I know i should not be saying it but my temper has been on the edge very much lately.

But if i could make one request for people to not call me a faggot or a squeaker or just anything i have gotten angry at you for in the past.
Who are you apologizing for? Yourself, or are you making empty accusations of abusive staff?
If so make a report. Don't throw accusations around.

I also get called a squeaker and accused of using a voice changer. Just brush it off, its a joke.

Also I suggest putting the request for people not to call you thing before you throw accusations out of staff abusing and threatening, it may make you look arrogant.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Wallcop.

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159064

Their is alot of spalling erors and grammer errars that mades it har to red.

But also the comment before me is correct, stop throwing blame around.
Brush of the name calling get over it, the Internet is full of people that are rude and inconsiderate. You can't get everything you wish for but if you really can't get over it, talk to an admin to tell them to stop because this is a friendly community.
  • MegaMowery
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 114

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159213

Wall cop you obviously are not paying attention to the topic i am appoligise to everyone i disrespected.
But you're still trying to make an argument over so i think this topic is irrelevant to you because i never disrespect you but you seem to critsice every single person on this forum.
And Zach i made this in a hurry before i had to go to a funeral so sorry for the mistakes in my spelling and grammar.

But wall cop i would appreciate it if you could leave my topics alone cause you comment on all of them with nothing but negative attacks im not accusing staff of abuse nothing like that just a plain up appoygy for being a dick head which once again is irrelevant to you.
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159216

But wall cop i would appreciate it if you could leave my topics alone cause you comment on all of them with nothing but negative attacks im not accusing staff of abuse nothing like that just a plain up appoygy for being a dick head which once again is irrelevant to you.

Pardon the intrusion but I would appreciate if you would just stop it there because the tunnel has been blocked off.
How is it a negative attack if he's just pointing out what you just said hence quoting you?
He even helped you out with that "squeaker" problem.

Now if I leave this thread without saying something like "Apology accepted" then it would be absurd of me.
Apology accepted?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159217

Kingpin wrote:
Wall cop you obviously are not paying attention to the topic i am appoligise to everyone i disrespected.
But you're still trying to make an argument over so i think this topic is irrelevant to you because i never disrespect you but you seem to critsice every single person on this forum.
And Zach i made this in a hurry before i had to go to a funeral so sorry for the mistakes in my spelling and grammar.

You said how you were apologizing for other staff abusing. Not sure if its just me because that's how I read the following sentence. Seeing as your not staff, then you are not referring to yourself and continued on saying the staff you are referring to have abusing and threatened so I said you should have made an abuse report instead of making accusations
I would also like to appoligise for some of the staff of have abused threatened and other things.

I'm sorry you felt I was attacking you negatively but I was merely commenting on your statement and talked to you about my past and current experiences with being called a squeaker.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Wallcop.

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159222

love you
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159234

Thanks for apologizing to everybody you may have offended.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

[SSRP] LOST 11M 8 years 10 months ago #159271

Didn't u app for mod because mods dont beg for ingame money even if it is 1 mil to 100 mil. If you go on to play in zarpgaming you will soon see how stupid you where for loosing the money and that you will prob make it in 1 - 3 weeks, if you are really that committed to zarpgaming.
  • jazzymaz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159274

Appology accepted

B)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159275

Kingpin wrote:
I have had week with the passing of a family member.

Sorry about this but why are you still playing gmod after this. Also don't use that for an accuse when you could be doing something else rather than talking shit to ppl and offending ppl.
  • jazzymaz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by jazzymaz.

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159311

Even though you havent disrespected me, its nice to see that you apologize to the people uve done it to... that really gains respect from my side!
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159546

Thank you guys and i am sorry for being a dick to everyone.

Jazzy i'm not using it as excuse i play video games to take my mind off hard times it's like a stress reliever.

And i would also like to add one thing jazzy if you read my most recent post bilbo offered me 10mil i said no to him in game al i was asking for is good ways to farm it back and such as i stated in my recent post that topic.

Sorry to everyone my kindest regards -Kingpin
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

APPOLOGY 8 years 10 months ago #159566

You have passed the Jedi test.
Even though you didn't disrespect me,
I forgive you.