Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resigning.

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128507

Hello, the title pretty much says it all, but i'd like to start by saying that i do know this is the third time i'm resigning, but recently due to my inactivity on both servers and overall myself not wanting to play gmod anymore because its getting quite boring and i want to play some other games, i have come to this decision to resign.

This time i'd like to actually thanks some people:

Nexize- Mate, you were my friend since i switched to server 2 then joined your gang from the first day i switched, you were always there and especially once you were a super admin you were always ready to help and listen. Even now we talk sometimes and i'm happy that we are.

Keith-I still remember how when i got admin, joshua told me to talk to you about something and pretty much then it for some strange reason made us very good friends, thanks for the good times buddy. You supported me through many things and we have had lots of fun times such as leading a gang, raiding, basing and such. I hope we can still talk more then we nowadays do.

Dcx-I never really knew you dcx, but i've always heard that you are in some way strict and that's kind of what motivated me to stay as a staff member cause you actually seemed to make sense when it comes to different situations. I remember how you and some of your gang members took me and a couple more angels of hell gang members as hostage and i just kept being positive, didn't really mind anything.
Btw, i still remember you promising me more training then what i got, i may have asked you about it about a hundred times now but i'll never forget it.

Zeronix- You're so weird, like literally in so many ways you're such a weird person.
The moment i once called you on the server to help me and ban a couple people, then you proceeded to ask me if i am planning on applying for admin and i said no and you told me that if i can't handle this situation then i probably shouldn't, you pretty much changed me and i've pretty been more in control in any situation.

George- Ahh, gonna be honest, i've only had good times when it comes to you, you're a pretty chill guy, if i recall correctly we had some good times together back then. Sad to see you've resigned, but it was of course your choice which i'm sure you've put thought into.

Dark Corner- Remember that time hotpocket warned you while you were an admin(correct me if i'm wrong), i started talking to you about it then we had one of those "talk time with Red" things that i do sometimes and you said i made you feel better? well that was a good day cause you're an awesome guy and i was happy i could help, will never regret doing so.
Some day i'll understand your random Arabic messages you send me on steam.

Walrus- Your voice cracks a lot( i had to say it). Thanks for talking to me and supporting me.
Still remember the two hours we spent on that signature, gosh mate its hard to please you.
You helped me when it comes to rules on ttt quite a lot and i honestly think you deserve a higher position then the super admin rank.

The Hitman Jerry- I'm happy i've started talking to you, you've been such a supportive and professional guy, you really do deserve your current position and i hope that will even reach further in the future!
Good luck next year if you're gonna apply for cm, i'm sure that if you push yourself to the limit you will most likely get it.
Btw, i got that Arabic on lockdown, if i ever get to know it well enough, talk to me babe.

Redpowder-I will only include hate:
-Stop sending those bloody selifes, my phone is full of them and i literally can't look at the group in public.
-You stole my name, your real name is Bobby2Chainz, do not deny it or you shall face the consequences later on.
Ya that's all i got actually.
Anyway, you're a great guy and have usually answered my questions when i asked you something important on steam and was always happy to help. You may be quite disturbing when it comes to your profile pics but you're still funny as hell.

Chute-First, add me on steam. Second, you were payed to advertise alienware and have spent a lot of money on something that could've been a better pc cause you're a scrubware fan.
I don't really know you, but you're quite chill most of the time and fun to talk to. I'll tell Dcx you and Red keep making fun of him. MEANIE.

Patrick La Star- Really happy for you on getting the community manager position, you really do deserve it. Thanks for listening to me, buddy. You're an awesome guy to talk to.

No one-You've probably seen this coming to a certain extent since you are the one that actually took a bit of time to call me into the meetings which i recently stopped attending. I'm sure you'll get far at some point in the community, just keep it up.

Random- Thanks for training me when i got mod on Deathrun, i was honestly really happy you did and it went great, you took the time and explained everything that needed explaining. I hope you get far in deathrun and hope to see you as a head admin at some point if i ever look at the announcements ;)

Stratiic-Man idk, all i remember is you seeing how i do in my bad times late at night xD mate, you should really check your whole thing with preferring a vagina as a man, what can i say for it to not sound mean.. ahh whatever do as you wish.

Hoi- Stop jerking off to league characters. you're just weird dude. fuck.

Patrick-TM- Mate, i don't really know you that well or anything, but i only heard good about you and you seemed like a good staff member back when you were still one. kewl kewl mate. kewl kewl.

Dallas- I myself as well do wish that i would've gotten to know you better, you seem like a great guy.

Kostek- You were a good friend of mine while i was playing on deathrun, i know i promised you all that i'll apply for admin, but honestly the truth is that i really didn't care about getting that rank anyway, the mod rank was enough for me. thanks for the good times and the help.

KW- Didn't really get to know you enough apart from the whole tank obsession thing you have going on, i aint making tanks in rockford again, bud. Sorry for not playing world of tanks with you, i could never get it to work.

Dezmond- People really like you, you're a nice person and i think you can do a lot. just keep up the good work dude.

Jake Mcfly- Such mixed feelings about you, honestly my only suggestion to you is that you should listen to what i told you. You're an awesome guy once you are known better, awesome guy to talk to and overall wont try to bring anything negative to the table.

If you think you're supposed to be on the list, really don't hesitate to reply to the thread saying that or message me on steam, i'm doing this quite late at night.
Don't think that you're not important enough.

I'll probably still post on the forums from time to time.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by RedWingz.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dark Corner, Dcxbigdaddy, RandomdudeDK, The Hitman Jerry

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128510

Sad to see a old friend leave.. Goodluck in the future, and i hope you will come back one day
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedWingz

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128511

Goodbye, you were a great staff member :( .
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128513

Walrus- Your voice cracks a lot( i had to say it). Thanks for talking to me and supporting me.
Still remember the two hours we spent on that signature, gosh mate its hard to please you.
You helped me when it comes to rules on ttt quite a lot and i honestly think you deserve a higher position then the super admin rank.

No worries. Good thing we had that chat during the community banned period eh? If we didn't, you wouldn't be here. It was a pleasure having you here. I will never forget those days as they're imprinted in my mind. The signature just has to be perfect, you know? Or else it will give me nightmares just thinking about it. I don't think I need a higher position as I am fine where I am currently. After all, you don't need a position to benefit the experience of players.

I do hope you come by someday or play a few games with you.
Goodluck in whatever you do next!
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128516

Sad to see you go :( Please still play League with us.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128518

Sad to see ya leave red, i personally thought you were one of the pillars of the community <3, shame i didn't get to know ya better.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128519

Walrus Sonata No.14 wrote:

No worries. Good thing we had that chat during the community banned period eh? If we didn't, you wouldn't be here. It was a pleasure having you here. I will never forget those days as they're imprinted in my mind. The signature just has to be perfect, you know? Or else it will give me nightmares just thinking about it. I don't think I need a higher position as I am fine where I am currently. After all, you don't need a position to benefit the experience of players.

this is what it was like when i talked to almost lost:

RedWingz: i don't know if i should resign..
Almost: Its your choice dude
RedWingz: meh
Almost: LOL they got rid of my points
Almost: community banned
Almost Resign before its too late dude
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128520

Goodbye T_T
  • KosTek
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former Deathrun SuperAdmin
  • Thanks received: 38

Ex-DeathRun Superadmin

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128521

Fuck.

That's all what I can say: "Fuck".

I seriously don't know what to say, I'm devastated.

Fuck.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128522

KosTek wrote:
Goodbye T_T

Don't rape me, baby.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128523

RedWingz wrote:

Love how he switched the choices left for you.

When did we start talking as I forgot. It must've been the signature thread, right?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128526

RedWingz wrote:

Love how he switched the choices left for you.

When did we start talking as I forgot. It must've been the signature thread, right?

I sink zes

KV-Twoerminator wrote:
Fuck.

That's all what I can say: "Fuck".

I seriously don't know what to say, I'm devastated.

Fuck.

Fuck.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128527

Sad to see you resigning buddy!
:(
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128529

Man, this is so sad. You're such a great Staff member and person.
I remember the old days with fedora tippers :3

goodluck and have fun mate.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128534

Nexize wrote:
Man, this is so sad. You're such a great Staff member and person.
I remember the old days with fedora tippers :3

goodluck and have fun mate.

No friends allowed. still remember when we did allowed them... gosh the shit that happened tho..
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128547

Thanks for being a great friend and helping me with any problems I had. It's really sad to see you resigning and you will be missed :(..
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
  • Thanks received: 132

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128632

Bye Red :( goodluck :)
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod

Resigning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #128646

RedWingz wrote:
Thanks for training me when i got mod on Deathrun, i was honestly really happy you did and it went great, you took the time and explained everything that needed explaining. I hope you get far in deathrun and hope to see you as a head admin at some point if i ever look at the announcements ;)

Hehe, im glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks for being a great staffmember and great friend on the servers.
I hope we will still meet sometimes wether its on DarkRP or Deathrun.
PS: I got the only smiley :D
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun