Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My apology what i have done before. (Victor)

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117518

Hey, i wan't to apology everyone i have dissapointed. And specially apology Victor what i have done. I know i have been stupid there and shouldn't do that. I wan't to improve all of you and be a good staff member. Many people have started to hate me what i have done before. And i am getting many reports. Which makes me not happy. And i am sure that i have done Victor dissapointed on me. And others what i have done before. I wan't to make the hates more less. So i have been thinking about making this. And it's not sure it will get accepted by Victor. But i will still apologize Victor. Even if he deny this, I wan't him to read this. And would be happy if you could comment here. And say what you wan't. So when i jailed him and warned him, i feel much worse now for being strict to people before. And i will not do that again. But i need to improve you somehow. And i am not sure how. And i also wan't to say sorry for not being nice that day. I was not a good staff member there. And i wan't to take it back. I wan't to make Everything much better and make Victor and others trust me again. But as i said, i don't know how i can improve them. Victor Has been a staff member much longer than me. Also have more experience than me. I would also thank you, for making the report and make me change. That report you made really made me diffrent. So that's why i wan't to thank you. And also you can tell me whatever you wan't. I have been a terrible staff member that day. So be free calling me a bad staff member or something. But i wan't to show you the things i have improved on. And i will do that. And stop with the harsh punishments i did before. (Also, i did that on Victor.) And other people. All things i did, i wan't to say sorry. Most to Victor because i was the guy who wasn't nice to him. People unlikes me because of what i have done. And not sure what i can do. I have think about alot i have done before. I don't really wan't to be the worst guy or the worst staff member on the community. And would also wan't to see what comments you guys think i should do to get my trust back from Victor. And would be perfect if Victor comment here.

Thanks for reading. -Everso.
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex DR Admin/Ex DarkRP Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117579

Mate, you did nothing 'wrong'. Your punishments were just a little too harsh, which caused a lot of commotion. As for the Victor case: you only judged what you saw, which was him leaving the game during an F1/punishment, you couldn't smell his internet connection was bad and it just dropped.

You're by far the most active staffmember when it comes to F1's, it's normal that you have a little more abuse reports than the rest.
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Ace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wiz_Khalifa, khaitam2001

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117601

I don't want you demoted forever, I dont hate you or anything, but from my point of view tou will not improve without getting an actual punishment like a temporary demotion, where you can reapply later.

Dcx demoted me for a few days like a year ago because I did something wrong, and that is how I became better and improved myself....

Thanks for writing this apology
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117620

Victor wrote:
I don't want you demoted forever, I dont hate you or anything, but from my point of view tou will not improve without getting an actual punishment like a temporary demotion, where you can reapply later.

Dcx demoted me for a few days like a year ago because I did something wrong, and that is how I became better and improved myself....

You teleported everyone on the server to one place you bloody minge :D It was worthy a demotion
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117642

Thanks for the comments, guys.
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex DR Admin/Ex DarkRP Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117651

CodComedyTJ wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Victor wrote:

You teleported everyone on the server to one place you bloody minge :D It was worthy a demotion

omg :D when was this?
If you would read a year ago -.-
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117679

Cool beans.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117686

Your punishments where too harsh so people got mad and sometimes you warn for what you see you also need to listen to there side of the story..

People get mad at me a lot I am surprised how I have never gotten 1 even though about 50 people has threatened to demote me....
( point is improve on what your getting demoted for which is harsh punishment)
  • Chase2k
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 41
SSRP Ex Administrator

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117693

Victor wrote:
I don't want you demoted forever, I dont hate you or anything
*cough cough*

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam
  • Thanks received: 127
Former Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Former TTT SuperAdministrator
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Harridas.

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117718

Harridas wrote:
Victor wrote:
I don't want you demoted forever, I dont hate you or anything
<strong>*cough cough*</strong>

Some fine sh*t stirring you have there. Please slow it down a wee bit. Posting an image of someone's previous posts such as the one you posted, even after the person the self has posted something accepting the apology - that is silly. If you are going to post an image like this then please put a message with something useful otherwise you are just stirring the shizzle up.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The following user(s) said Thank You: stratiic

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117742

I agree with Ace , your very active and always stopping rulebreakers but you just need to calm down with the punishments .

But I don't think you should be demoted , surely there's another way to punish you .
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117813

CodComedyTJ wrote:
khaitam2001 wrote:
CodComedyTJ wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Victor wrote:

omg :D when was this?
If you would read a year ago -.-

He said he was banned... then you said he teleported everyone to one place... You never mentioned the ban being because of that... c:

You trolling or not reading the text there? They are speaking off topic about Victor being demoted a year ago by Dcx because he accidently tp'd everyone to one place. They never mentioned bans or anything. Anyway it's irrelevant.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117822

LZ Ace wrote:
Mate, you did nothing 'wrong'. Your punishments were just a little too harsh, which caused a lot of commotion. As for the Victor case: you only judged what you saw, which was him leaving the game during an F1/punishment, you couldn't smell his internet connection was bad and it just dropped.

You're by far the most active staffmember when it comes to F1's, it's normal that you have a little more abuse reports than the rest.
I totally agree with that post.
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117868

Wiz_Khalifa wrote:
LZ Ace wrote:

I totally agree with that post.

In that case, give it a thank you rather than cluttering the thread.

clutter clutter
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

My apology what i have done before. (Victor) 9 years 1 month ago #117907

Actually I wasn't demoted for TPing everyone (It was an accident).

I was demoted for making a zombie event with real zombies (HL2 mutants) on server 2 XDD
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun