Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warn Removal Request- TTT

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117259

I would like to express my disgust yet again at another server that allows its admin to take personal retribution on players who legitimately end their T rounds.
LineLiar was suspect of being a T. I watched him with turret, lifechecked turret after he disappeared, after receiving no response I KOS'd LineLiar and attempted to kill him.
LineLiar then out of rage Warned me for RDM and slayed me, his reason being that I didnt ID turrets body. But then He didnt either so....thats KOS anyway?!!
He WAS a T, he DID kill an Innocent and he WAS already Suspect. Valid reason to Warn me?
  • jcs4itnow
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by jcs4itnow.
Login or register to post a reply.

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117261

Warns are not removed on TTT as we can only remove ALL warnings.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117270

Ive only got the one....
  • jcs4itnow
  • Fresh Boarder

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117271

If this is true, I will take a look when I get home in a few hours and see what I can do.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117275

I'm sorry to hear that you had a unpleasant experience on the TTT server.
We can't remove warnings as it will erase all the warnings.

LineLiar was suspect of being a T. I watched him with turret, lifechecked turret after he disappeared, after receiving no response I KOS'd LineLiar and attempted to kill him.
Alright, a suspect but no reason so far. You watched him with turret which later on didn't respond to lifecheck; That wouldn't mean much if there were more missing in action players.
LineLiar then out of rage Warned me for RDM and slayed me, his reason being that I didnt ID turrets body. But then He didnt either so....thats KOS anyway?!!
If he didn't ID a unidentified body, then yes that's a KOS if he went away without doing so.
He WAS a T, he DID kill an Innocent and he WAS already Suspect.
Yet you didn't see him killing the Innocent beforehand.

I've heard your side of the story, but I need to hear both sides of the story.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117276

This is how it was:

I killed Turret about 30 seconds before you killed me. I walked away not getting suspected by killing him at the time. I was suspicious of other reasons already. You ''lifechecked'' Turret via mic, which is already an invalid lifecheck in the first place. Turret did not answer and that's why you SUSPECTED he got killed by me. You had not found his body and did not have any valid proof of his death. In your eyes, even if you thought he would be dead, then you do not know for sure that I'd be the person to have killed him since it could've happened in the last 30 seconds as well, when I was not with him. You had no right to kill me in any way and had no solid proof whatsoever. Now let me say that I did not rage at all, that's just you making up things. I tried to nicely explain why the kill was unnecessary and was classified as RDM, while you were saying things like: ''if you think it was RDM then warn me'' and ''I know the rules, I've played this game for a long time''. Sounds more like raging than what I said to be honest. I was only explaining the situation and then punished you correctly for it. Let me also clarify that you did not even see his body anywhere, so you had no idea if he was dead or just not responding. I was a T, which you couldn't have known for 100%. I did kill an innocent and you killed me without any solid proof.

Let me also point out that when there's no other staff online, staff are allowed to handle their own situations. Also, if I didn't think it was RDM then I wouldn't have warned you.

Conclusion: I had a valid reason to warn you.

EDIT: You did not see me running away from an unidentified body either, neither had you seen an unidentified body that round. I went away from the unidentiefied body without anyone noticing. @Walrus
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by LineLiar.

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117288

That's fine then...I see your point of view.
Yes, I was angry. For being right and being punished for it, if I was wrong fair enough.
The fact is...its a game and there's an aim to the game...kill the traitors before they kill all the innocents. If obtaining all the necessary proof is just gonna get you killed they're gonna win anyway.
People get so hung up on the rules and wielding power over the subjects that it really ruins the experience for those of us who actually play the game.
If I RDM, I say so, I always ID the people I kill when I'm innocent and ask for a slay when I'm wrong.
But punish me for being a dickhead if you like.,..cus there's no other reason
(oh and why would I ever consider accepted your friend request after this?)
Have a nice life....
  • jcs4itnow
  • Fresh Boarder

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117298

My thought process when reading your post:
That's fine then...I see your point of view.
Good.
Yes, I was angry. For being right and being punished for it, if I was wrong fair enough.
What. I just made a whole post explaining why you were in the wrong, and you still doubt me while I'm not the only one who says you're in the wrong. Logic, right?
The fact is...its a game and there's an aim to the game...kill the traitors before they kill all the innocents.
Exactly. You know what TTT is.
If obtaining all the necessary proof is just gonna get you killed they're gonna win anyway.
There are many rounds where you can obtain enough proof and still win. Actually, that's the majority of the rounds. There's no need for any RDM to win a game of TTT.
People get so hung up on the rules and wielding power over the subjects that it really ruins the experience for those of us who actually play the game.
What the... are you even trying to say here? Am I not playing the game?
If I RDM, I say so
Well, to be fair, this time you did not.
I always ID the people I kill when I'm innocent and ask for a slay when I'm wrong.
That's great, but that doesn't mean I have to ID people when I'm a traitor? lol
But punish me for being a dickhead if you like.,..cus there's no other reason
Well, there is. I made a whole post about it, but if you choose to ignore that then fine.
(oh and why would I ever consider accepted your friend request after this?)
Maybe because I could try to make you understand why you were in the wrong here, but if you don't want to admit then that's fine as well.
Have a nice life....
That is too much sarcasm and rudeness for me, but sure.

On a more serious note:

I hope you at least understand why you were warned and at least try to look at it from a different perspective to, in which it was RDM. It might not have been RDM in your eyes but everybody has that from time to time, while it still could be classified as RDM. I hope you can go on with your life now. :)
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163

Warn Removal Request- TTT 9 years 1 month ago #117347

I'll just put a link to the rules here.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/41066-ttt-server-rules
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam