Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Change SSRP Maps??

Yes,to Bloc42 and Townsnd 7 77.8%
Yes,to other maps(Reply) No votes 0%
Yes, just 1 server's map No votes 0%
NONONONO 2 22.2%
Total number of voters: 9 ( Dcxbigdaddy, Hoi, jazzie, The Gamer Guy, Ace ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: SSRP Mapss

SSRP Mapss 9 years 1 month ago #113205

The current DarkRP servers' maps are very mainstream, as there are a lot of other servers that have the same maps (Even though they are partly different..) SSRP 1 is now ranked 12th on gametracker, and SSRP 2 is probably in the 100s, and I think a map change would change that.

I remember when I first joined ZARP there was Bloc42, then Townsend. They were very crowded almost always, whenever I wanted to join the server was full so I had to wait for someone to leave the server. A change to maps that are different than the current ones would probably bring those server full days back, as people have a tendency to try something new and different (as in maps different from other server in the top 20)

Changing back to Bloc42 on Server 1 and Townsend on server 2 might do the trick, and I know a lot of people don't like them (Namely EMP :p), but they were very nice maps with a lot of RP potential. I know for a fact that many people liked them because of the number of players that were on the server when those maps were on it, and the number has been declining ever since the maps were changed to downtown ones. Now I am not suggesting any specific maps to be changed, but I think that these two maps would be the best choice...

What do you guys think? Put your vote :p And reply to keep this thread in the recent topics so other players see it and vote
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by DarthVader.
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Mapss 9 years 1 month ago #113210

I'd love to see you edit the Bloc 42 map Victor. When every there is a suggeshion like this, people say bloc42 is small. Maybe you could change that.

Or townsend would be cool, just for dear god, I don't want evilmelon for the next 8 months.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

SSRP Mapss 9 years 1 month ago #113211

We switched back to block42 at that time, then was changed back for some reason. Probably because people got bored of it.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Christopher S.

SSRP Mapss 9 years 1 month ago #113218

The Gamer Guy wrote:
I'd love to see you edit the Bloc 42 map Victor. When every there is a suggeshion like this, people say bloc42 is small. Maybe you could change that.

Or townsend would be cool, just for dear god, I don't want evilmelon for the next 8 months.

I can do that but I wont, unless I am asked to do it. I don't want to waste my time without the map getting changed for sure....

Plus I would need the VMF from Chute or CookieMonster or whoever has it :p
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

SSRP Mapss 9 years 1 month ago #113219

I swear, we get these threads every week and every time an headadmin or higher has to explain that they don't plan on changing the map... jeesus.. Townsend was such an awful map. You had almost no good places to base in. Then Bloc42, brings back nostalgia but... i don't want it back. I would be happy if one of the servers change to a bigger map like the paralake city, but i don't understand people makin' these topics over and over again just so the headadmin/CM says that they are not planning to change the map.

Just stop guys.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake McFly

SSRP Mapss 9 years 1 month ago #113226

Please stop.

When we was on townsend we dropped to rank 25. We also tried putting bloc on server 2 and it failed. We have plans regarding are current rank and how we can achieve better.

Posted from my phone.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

119 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40