Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: This isn't normal

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87235

I was on zarp S1 and i started to look on f1's and was there 1 (when i was building) and keeps going up and i saw some mods there doing nothing, when i finished building i tried to ask for help and no1 answered so i had to do it, i have some proof of that, and some mods doing absolutly nothing, about gems bond and Anna they was afk so they could ahve a reason of not doing nothing but other i know they were there playing around with alot of f1's and dont giving a sh*t, this post have been made to let the Super admins know what is going on S1.
Important things
9 F1's
Ignoring me

Proofs

-Dimixian
  • DimixiaN
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Old Ex SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 34
Ex-SSRP Admin

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, William [!Paco2]

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87236

You should have brought this up privately to the lead team and they would have dealt with it. All this is going to do now is cause an argument on the forums.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87237

Agreed.
This is quite common to be honest.
It happenes on server 2 too.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by RedWingz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87239

Well why didn't you do the F1s?

Answer that and then realise their excuses are all the same.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87240

Jacknelli wrote:
You should have brought this up privately to the lead team and they would have dealt with it. All this is going to do now is cause an argument on the forums.
It was good he made it public on the forums. So people can see how useless those staff are being, and I know for a fact someone in that screen shot will say I was taking a break affter doing F1's all day. But there is never an excuse for leaving that many F1's unanswered AND not helping a fellow staff member when he asked for. This is ridiculous.
Exrobite wrote:

Hes doing them look at the top F1 on the first pic.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DimixiaN

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87242

The problem is this isn't normal cause they ignored me when i just said that they would help me and they ignored me and if it starts going bad ill ask to an global moderator to lock this up.
  • DimixiaN
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Old Ex SSRP Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87243

Exrobite wrote:

i was doing actually thats why i said after i vuild my base i start looking at f1's so i stopped my building to do f1's and try to ask for help.
  • DimixiaN
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Old Ex SSRP Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87251

EMP wrote:
Jacknelli wrote:
It was good he made it public on the forums. So people can see how useless those staff are being, and I know for a fact someone in that screen shot will say I was taking a break after doing F1's all day. But there is never an excuse for leaving that many F1's unanswered AND not helping a fellow staff member when he asked for. This is ridiculous.
True I guess it is good that he showed it publicly on the forums so that people can see that there is a problem with the current staff members choosing to RP over doing their jobs but my thought process is that it would just be a lot of negative feedback and arguments which, granted, may be deserved because they indeed were not doing their jobs, but would overall be a negative discussion about our community and if it were brought up to the lead team privately and looked into and those staff members were talked to or whatever is deemed necessary it would benefit the community better as there would not be negative posting on the forums about our own staff members and the problem would be resolved in part as they would be doing their job after being talked to or whatever is necessary and handling F1's rather than choosing to RP and ignore them. However there is nothing wrong with this post and I am not saying the lead team isn't doing anything because they are and even have just recently created a new position for this purpose so don't get me wrong there I am just looking at the big picture.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87252

Even if this issue has been dealt with, it will keep recurring.
But that's not any of my business.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87253

RedWingz_ wrote:
Agreed.
This is quite common to be honest.
It happenes on server 2 too.

I get angry with staff when this kind of thing happens, usually it's me and a mod out of like 7 other staff doing f1s. I'm just going to say that I will be watching them and getting info and proof.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by The Gamer Guy.

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87258

If I were staff and someone said "Some1 i need help with F1's" i would directly start helping , like seriously ( no offense ) I dont like staff members that are not Working ( doing F1's )
  • William [!Paco2]
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Peace never comes when war has begun
  • Thanks received: 29

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87262

• LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87287

Yes yes this happens all the time, one day the f1s were stacked up and I spent about 1 hour and a half doing them finally i asked for help no one came, I can't say that there are days where I don't do many but I mean come on there was about 5 staff members on at that time thats just ridiculous. I do admit there are times where I take breaks from f1's like if there is only 1 or 2 but 9 f1's really guys you expect one moderator to do them all thats just ridiculous....Dimaxian if wasn't in school rn I would get on and help but i'm out of school in a couple hours so ill get on and help then.
-Written on mobile
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 806
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: William [!Paco2], DimixiaN

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87290

That's true. So many new moderators/admins aren't doing their job. D:
  • Freak0811
  • Junior Boarder
  • Pizza,pasta,mafia,mandolino
  • Thanks received: 30
The following user(s) said Thank You: William [!Paco2]

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87309

Jacknelli wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jacknelli wrote:
It was good he made it public on the forums. So people can see how useless those staff are being, and I know for a fact someone in that screen shot will say I was taking a break after doing F1's all day. But there is never an excuse for leaving that many F1's unanswered AND not helping a fellow staff member when he asked for. This is ridiculous.
True I guess it is good that he showed it publicly on the forums so that people can see that there is a problem with the current staff members choosing to RP over doing their jobs but my thought process is that it would just be a lot of negative feedback and arguments which, granted, may be deserved because they indeed were not doing their jobs, but would overall be a negative discussion about our community and if it were brought up to the lead team privately and looked into and those staff members were talked to or whatever is deemed necessary it would benefit the community better as there would not be negative posting on the forums about our own staff members and the problem would be resolved in part as they would be doing their job after being talked to or whatever is necessary and handling F1's rather than choosing to RP and ignore them. However there is nothing wrong with this post and I am not saying the lead team isn't doing anything because they are and even have just recently created a new position for this purpose so don't get me wrong there I am just looking at the big picture.
I see what your saying. How ever looking negative is not always a bad thing. Its better for the whole community to see how these staff are acting. Not only because they deserve to know, but it should encourage staff to not act like this. Even now your talking about how it looks negative on the staff team, means that your conserned about how it looks. Im not saying your one of the staff that acts like this. But if you were, I guarantee you would keep this thread inmind.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87321

I agree with EMP. You have your staff rank to help out on the server whenever help is needed when you are online. If they don't perform when there are alot of F1's, then they deserve to be reported in a way like this. When you apply for staff you should consider it by yourself first: Do you really want the rank? Will you perform the work that is required? If not, then I strongly suggest to re-think applying. At the same time I can also imagine their view. Some staff just want to RP sometimes, which in my opinion is nothing wrong with, unless there are 9 F1's waiting.

Anyhow, here's a suggestion for EMP:
Are you able to make a system that allows to tell how many F1's a staffmember did? This system will be reset after each DarkRP meeting, so you have a full week of data. This makes it really easy for the leadteam to pick out the inactive staff and have a talk with them, or demoted if it's needed. You can also make some kind of rewarding system which gives the staff finishing the F1 around $10,000. don't know if this is possible to create, but I just wanted to help out a little.

PS: There are some staff doing a great job, for example AllThatJazz. Keep this up guys! Your work is appriciated by many people. :)
  • AlmostLost
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 176

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87332

Jacknelli wrote:
i have to agree this is going to cause a huge argument on the forums!
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87334

No One wrote:
<em></em>Jacknelli wrote:
i have to agree this is going to cause a huge argument on the forums!

Dont worry if it starts ill ask to lock the post.
  • DimixiaN
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Old Ex SSRP Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by DimixiaN.

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87335

AlmostLost wrote:
Anyhow, here's a suggestion for EMP:
Are you able to make a system that allows to tell how many F1's a staffmember did? This system will be reset after each DarkRP meeting, so you have a full week of data. This makes it really easy for the leadteam to pick out the inactive staff and have a talk with them, or demoted if it's needed. You can also make some kind of rewarding system which gives the staff finishing the F1 around $10,000. don't know if this is possible to create, but I just wanted to help out a little.

THANK YOU!!!
i have been thinking about suggest this from the day i got moderator, but i never took me together to make a thread about it.
This will also be a fun thing like, the staff will fight for who took most f1's in this week, it could be a awesome thing to add

+support
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615

This isn't normal 9 years 6 months ago #87336

yeah i sorry for not doing any but i did do 1 of them before i had to go off because i had to go somewhere.
So i am sorry for not doing but as i said i had to go at that point.
  • comrade chunk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 6

Ex-SSRP Admin
Add me on steam- Comrade Chunk
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

126 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1