Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] [Nemisis Co-Owner] James's App-

[SSRP Moderator] [Nemisis Co-Owner] James's App- 9 years 4 months ago #75876

Details
RP Name: [Nemesis Owner] JinxerJames
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/JinxerJames/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92069122
Current Gametracker Profiles: Dont have an actual account on it, but this is a link to my profile - www.gametracker.com/player/JinxerJames/94.23.19.200:27025/
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27015/top_players/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27025/top_players/

Age - 14 (15 in 1 month)

Estimated Server Time - 121, 380 Seconds, 2023 Minutes, 33.72 Hours, 1.405 Days

Languages I speak - English

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
"Random Death Match" or as most commonly referred to as RDM is when one player kills another with no rules to say that they can. For example This afternoon (Really no joke) I raided someone, While walking back to my base, he spawned and killed me on my way, This is Revenge RDM and I got an admin about it and he got warned.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule (NLR) is when one player dies, whether is be, via a raid or a hit, or any other death, walks back to the general area where they died before the NLR timer is up ( 3 minutes). While me and a fellow member of Nemesis were raiding another well known gang (Fedora Tippers) We walked in and killed (not naming and names) A, B and C, I started to lockpick the door when A comes back and "attempts" to kill both me and my fellow gang member instantly after we killed him/her.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is for example that I would say to my gang member, "Hey Greg (for example) come to the Bank, I wanna give you a pumpkin!" While this is fine and all I put it in OOC (or an advert) rather than PM, this is Metagaming.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
TP both players over, if one or both tries to walk away freeze them, then ask the scenario, if player x has a valid case, give player y a warning and also remind him about /rules in case he gets stuck.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
TP both players over, if one or both tries to walk away freeze them, then ask the scenario, once I understand that player x at first didn't RDM player y in the first instance I would tell y what rule he broke and give him a warning, while also telling him abour /rules and how he should maybe look at it sometime ;P.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would tell Player x by PM (I would tp to them if they had already died, but if he is busy defending his base, I will not interfere) that he should talk in his gang chat, or PM a police officer to help him.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I am constantly on with my friend, I feel (correct me if I'm wrong) I have a reputation on Zarp of knowing the rules ( although I have been banned before (I didn't read the rules as soon as I got on (sorry again))) I have read through the rules thoroughly and understood each of them, I enjoy your sever far more than any I have played on before (may that only be 6 or 7) and I feel as I could contribute to the staffing team by being on from 4:00 - 10:30 GMT (roughly might be off an hour and on again) And that I am told by my friends that I am mature, I have had experience of being staff, not on DarkRP (was on Minecraft but I was mod and worked my way up to Co-Owner on multiple servers) and I aim to impress. I am Honest, Committed and determined and generally a "nice guy". Also I'm not sure this helps but at my school I am Head of the the Pupil Council and that shows my team working skills.

Thanks for your time of reading and considering my application (it means a lot)!
  • JinxerJames
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 12
JINXERJAMES
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Moderator] [Nemisis Co-Owner] James's App- 9 years 4 months ago #75877

I appologise, i though this was in Staff applications, sorry i will repost under that forum
  • JinxerJames
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 12
JINXERJAMES
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT