STEAM_0:1:83717451

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Link 1 : www.gametracker.com/player/Tobiasmr12/94.23.19.200:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
3985 Minutes on record of posting this application

Languages I speak:
English

Explain RDM (Random Death Match)
RDM Is when a player kills another player without any purpose, An example would be a person being frustrated about another player and therefore killing him to get his revenge. It could also just be a new player logging on for the first time and not understanding what hes supposed to do.

Explain NLR (New Life Rule)
So each time you die there will appear a 3 minute timer on the top of your screen, In this periode of time you are not allowed to go back to the district you died in. An example of breaking this rule would be a person that just got raided, and decides to break NLR To save his printers.

Explain Metagaming
Metagaming is when you use the chat command /ooc (Out Of Character) To inform people about things that matters to their gameplay. An example of this would be a person telling his friend to come to the fountain using /ooc Instead of /pm.

Explain how you would handle the following situations
Player x accuses player y of RDMing him, The logs shows that player y killed player x, what do you do?

I ask player y if what player x is saying is true, if he denies it i would ask player x if he has any proof that player y RDMed him. If he doesnt that means i cant take any further action.

Player x accuses player y of breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (A few lines at the peak)

Just because it's close together, doesn't mean that there was NLR broken. So i would ask for proof.

Player x calls for help in /ooc because his bank is being raided, what do you do?

Mostly i would just /pm Him that he cannot use /ooc for that kind of stuff, but if he continues, i would teleport to him ,explain the situation and give him a warning.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE STAFF:
Well, I feel as if I have a good understanding of the rules and I would like to assist the current administration team in their duties and help keep the server going. I would say I possess some skills which are going to help me administrate on ZARP Gaming. Im very good with communication and situations which require it, I understand administrator situations can be very stressful and being able to calm the situation down and make sure everyone gets an equal say is what is needed. I can be patient if it is needed in the given situation, I know dealing with administrator situations can be slow and repetitive but you need to remain patient and deal with is in a professional manner. I consider myself a mature and friendly person, both of these aspects is what I feel, are what all staff members to have, it maintains the professionalism in the server.

I have built up a great report with many of the members of the server. Being acquainted with the people of the server is going to make administrating it 10 times better, being able to trust people and them being able to trust me is great.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I will list below the servers I have administered, what position I had:

I was an administrator on the Integral Gamings PERP and 1942RP server which I had the rank administrator on, this was around 2011 to 2012 I got my position I cant define which year it was. From there I picked up a lot of skills as an administrator because this was my first time being plonked into a situation where I had to deal with people double my age. I left Integral Gaming due to I wanted to join a much more structured and mature community.

I joined Casual Bananas in may 2012. I was promoted to Co-Owner when the community was being built up. We got a various amount of minigame servers such as, Bunny Hop, Deathrun, Jailbreak, climb and many more other gamemodes. I had this position for about a year. While being owner I dedicated most of my time to our Half-Life 2: Roleplay server which ended up getting quite popular.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have 6 hours and I should be pretty close to 1 week playtime, I have got 4482 hours on Garrys Mod. I have got no VAC bans on record. I have never been banned on ZARP Gaming. I would say I have a good understanding of the rules. I also have a working mic which I frequently use.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
PM me here on the forum here or you can contact me on G-mail - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

- Thank you very much for reading.
  • Tobiasmr12
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 8

I'm in doubt, flat out"
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127