Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IGNORE:D

IGNORE:D 9 years 5 months ago #75462

RP Name : Mucky Mary
Link to Steam Profile : steamcommunity.com/id/willartley13/
SteamID : willburger_
Current Gametracker Profile : www.gametracker.com/player/artleyboy123/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server: Server [2]: www.gametracker.com/player/WillBurger_/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time: 25hour

Languages I speak: English , French ,

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. Random Death Match (RDM) is when one player has killed another for no valid reason . Player Y is trying to get to a destination and he is walking on the path. He is killed by player X because he doesn't like him. That is RDM

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. New Life Rule (NLR) is when someone is returning to the same place after being killed before the NLR timer has expired at the top of the screen (Approx. 3:00mins). Player Y goes to raid a base. He is Gunned down by player X and returns to the base before the NLR timer has expired to get his revenge

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed rule-set, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Player X says in Out of Character (Aka OOC) "I am selling weapons come to me to buy them. This states a player using out of character chat for an in character advert.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would ask Player X if he has got proof that it was RDM (such as screenshots and videos) and then if he does have proof and posts it on the forums, youtube ect (the link will be needed). Then i will warn him for RDM.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would ask Player Y if he has broke NLR, if player Y doesnt admit to it, i will ask player X for proof (Screenshots/Video) . If he hasn't got proof i will warn him for breaking NLR

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided. I would warn him for metagaming as he is talking in out of character chat which is only for non-rp conversations

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words). I am a respectful player who is kind to community and likes to help people. I know all of the rules and i know how to deal with them in a necessary way. I also think that ZARP needs more moderators and Admins who are fair to the players as the server is getting more popular. I would also hold events on specials such as Christmas and Easter where people can do certain activities (E.G: Car races, Boat races, Build-Off s and parties). I also like to get involved with the community and help ZARP a fun server for people to play on. Some people play the server just to wreck stuff , I am one of the people who want to prevent that and give people a chance to have some fun while being mature at the same time ( not being complete idiots and breaking all the rule). i would really appreciate being accepted into the zarp community, and making zarp a happier and funner(i dont even know), place! I have also been playing zarp since the original map and have seen many rulebreakers in my time of playing zarp, i find it ruins the gameplay for others looking for a peaceful and fun environment!
Also, if someone could help me with my gametracker. It's glitched... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
support would be ace :*
  • WillArtley13
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by WillArtley13.
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf