Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Creamy's Inactivity

Creamy's Inactivity 9 years 7 months ago #67389

Hey all, this topic is asking for advice as well as reason why I am so inactive. So lets start out my day at the play of satin(School) from 8am-3pm. Then after that I have football practice from 3:30pm to ~7pm, then of course I have homework and other bull shit to do. And yes some days I wanna chill with my friends, so I really only can be on the PC for 1 hour if I am not out. I try to be on DarkRP as much as possible but I feel really bad being so inactive. So this is my question, should I stay inactive throughout my football season or should I resign for 2 months and then come back? I feel like i am holding a spot for a better moderator to get promoted. Let me know guys, thanks for reading, -Creamy
  • CreamyDonutz
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • THE BEST LOL PLAYER
  • Thanks received: 35
Login or register to post a reply.

Creamy's Inactivity 9 years 7 months ago #67392

Thanks for letting us know, do whatever you think is the best and don't let other people decide for you. Perhaps try asking the lead team if you can talk to them and maybe you can figure something out, a little break from admin if they agree or something.
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149

Creamy's Inactivity 9 years 7 months ago #67393

I already told dcx aBit ago youre prolly gonna be inactive cuz football is hours of practice and film watching, so i dont think it should be a problem
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.

Creamy's Inactivity 9 years 7 months ago #67396

illusioN wrote:
Thanks for letting us know, do whatever you think is the best and don't let other people decide for you. Perhaps try asking the lead team if you can talk to them and maybe you can figure something out, a little break from admin if they agree or something.

Ya thanks illusion, I just don't wanna get demoted for it, I will speak to lead team to let them know.
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
I already told dcx aBit ago youre prolly gonna be inactive cuz football is hours of practice and film watching, so i dont think it should be a problem

Thanks bro, a fellow American knows how we do
  • CreamyDonutz
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • THE BEST LOL PLAYER
  • Thanks received: 35

Creamy's Inactivity 9 years 7 months ago #67418

Honestly? If you want my opinion on this, I think you should resign. Sorry to say so, but it looks like you don't have enough time to play on ZARP. You really need to concentrate on doing your Homework and studying along with football, since that's what is important for you. I mean getting home on 7 pm, doing homework, then going on to play for an hour, if you aren't out with friends, is not enough activity. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say because and I hope you don't think I have a grudge or something towards you, since I don't and would tell you if I did.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32