Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My recent activity :(

My recent activity :( 9 years 7 months ago #66302

The main thing of my inactivity is school, as for I am in year 9 and I'm trying to focus on subjects for my GCSE's as for last years I just didn't really give a crap about school. But Now that GCSE's are almost 1-2 years away. I'm also getting x4 homework as i used to get. My picture below, is my sexy school.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Another thing of my inactivity is that I am working on a Model Boat (tug). This requires time and focus and patience.
It's meant to take approximately 3 months, but I just haven't had much time because of once again school, So I'm trying to spend at least 30 minutes. I've only really just started because I have joined a model boat club and someone offered me a boat (tug) to make so I accepted it and bought it off him for £30 with original price of about £150. The Image below is what the boat should look like when complete.

The last and final thing I have been so inactive is cadets. I have recently just had my Rowing Final - Competitions were all areas of United Kingdom race. We finished Second :D! We've just had a inspection so I've been busy working for that, and more stuff is coming up in next couple of weeks. The image below is an example of an inspection (Royal Inspection) (I didn't attend this - it's the Actual Royal Marine Commandos.

Thanks guys for reading this, I'll try my very best to be active as possible, But I'll only achieve such a low time each week. I will try and attend the meetings - especially the main one DarkRP ;).

See you guys soon, I'll still be active on Forums and on Steam so feel free to add me and send me a message!
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jackelele.
Login or register to post a reply.

My recent activity :( 9 years 7 months ago #66354

Hi Zippyjack,

Year 9 is the time you should really get your head down and do your work, no messing around, my friends made that mistake, they're failing this year so far.

Good-luck and have fun with all of your other activities and hobbies you are taking place in.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

My recent activity :( 9 years 7 months ago #66414

Zan wrote:
Hi Zippyjack,

Year 9 is the time you should really get your head down and do your work, no messing around, my friends made that mistake, they're failing this year so far.

Good-luck and have fun with all of your other activities and hobbies you are taking place in.

Thanks Zan. I'll try my best :)
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174

My recent activity :( 9 years 7 months ago #66435

So, let me get this straight,

You're a pro tugger?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

My recent activity :( 9 years 7 months ago #66437

wait you're in year 9?! Jeez thought you would be at least year 10. Was not expecting to be older than you! ermergherd
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

260 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT