Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Minecraft] The goodbye.

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62085

I have decided to make the decision to resign from the minecraft server as I am inactive as the main reason.

Second reason is the fact that the servers are ghost towns and never seem to be up or they say the servers will go up in a week, a week later there delayed another week and I can't stand it.

Please take away my ts3 badge and staff rank which I never ended up getting anyways because they wouldn't give me it even though I was accepted.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NafeVIP

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62095

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
I have decided to make the decision to resign from the minecraft server as I am inactive as the main reason.

Second reason is the fact that the servers are ghost towns and never seem to be up or they say the servers will go up in a week, a week later there delayed another week and I can't stand it.

Please take away my ts3 badge and staff rank which I never ended up getting anyways because they wouldn't give me it even though I was accepted.

Urm, okay. Perhaps ask to actually take part and help. We've been working quite a lot the past week...
I've not seen you on the server either...
---
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62106

Zan wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

Urm, okay. Perhaps ask to actually take part and help. We've been working quite a lot the past week...
---

Exactly.

Gamer, If you actually CAME on the server maybe you wouldn't be so inactive. As for we are still in development
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62126

Zippyjack wrote:
Zan wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

---

Exactly.

Gamer, If you actually CAME on the server maybe you wouldn't be so inactive. As for we are still in development

What i'm saying is I don't WANT to go on I know I probably said different but I also don't want to go on.
  • Nafe

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62129

What i'm saying is I don't WANT to go on I know I probably said different but I also don't want to go on.

Alright.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62139

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Zippyjack wrote:
Zan wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

---

Exactly.

Why did you apply then? Power hungry?
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Jackelele.

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62149

Trust me, he's not power hungry. I think you should just do what he's asking, because I don't see a reason for having an argument here :P
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zan

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62227

Zippyjack wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Zippyjack wrote:
Zan wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

---

Exactly.

Why did you apply then? Power hungry?

At the time I thought I was going to be very active, it was nothing to do with power hunger...
  • Nafe

[Minecraft] The goodbye. 9 years 8 months ago #62236

Oh my god calm down everybody it's his decision.

He said in the first sentence that he is inactive, and now you want to tell him that he's inactive?! How does that make any sense?

Also GamersFunHouse left because of the same reason some other people including me left.

It's not because of the Staff being abusive, it's not about the server being boring, well, the server was meant to be something else at the beginning, than it is now, but they gave up on the idea. And that probably is one of the reasons. How long was the server in developement? It was quite a long time ago when they started making new ideas. Since then i probably saw 3 or 4 different lobbies and don't missunderstand me, it's great that the builders are so creative and try out different things but y'know it takes time. Then every 2 weeks or so i hear a different date, when the server should be out. And let's be honest if any of these dates were correct the server would've been out a long time ago.

With that being said, i am not judging about anyone who said "oh the servers will be released in 1 week so help and build" because every time the "release" was canceled it was because of a new idea. It's just that maybe some people want to help the server only when it's out. punish rulebreakers, help out new members etc. And the reason because i left is because i wanted to do just that. I am not good at building. So i am not good for anything at this time. I would be good for news and trailers but whats the point of doing news or trailers if so many things are getting changed week after week.

That's my opinion, that's why i left. Maybe the people who say someone is "power hungry" would stop now because its totally unecessary. I mean gamersfunhouse knows his reasons and there's no need to accuse him to be power hungry.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by TheAp4ch3.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf