Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Most likely gone from the comnunity.

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 10 months ago #54736

Frankly, it's of no surprise that lately I haven't felt like being on the DarkRP servers, both for mod work and for fun. Hell, when I'm not on duty, all I do is walk around the map as a possible job and offer to help players in their jobs, but still to no avail.

Sadly, I think I ain't going back to DarkRP anymore, I may stay in the forums, but I just can't handle going to the server and have to deal with rule breakers that either show no respect for people or just can't bother spending 5 minutes reading the rules. I've had enough of demote accusations because frankly, if you don't win an argument, you complain, so no. I'm done.

The staff can demote me if they want since I'll be done anyways. Initially just wanted to join mod because I felt bad for the staff in the first few days I joined the servers, but even as a staff myself, I just can't handle the pressure. I did say I was gonna be a mod who's serious, respected and proud. And I'm hoping I haven't disappointed in the matter.

Anyways, might as well leave a personal message to everyone important that I've had the pleasure (Or displeasure) to talk to:

To Chris: It was a pleasure working with you, you still have nearly 20 mods, so I know you'll be fine on recruits.

To Darth: Even when I read the motd, you were still able to help me give me pointers to lead me to the right direction. I am glad that you would do such for mods, you are a swell guy.

To Morgan: I'm sorry for what I heard that happened to you, I do hope things go back ok about it.

To Thegamerguy: Right now, I feel bad that I ignored you and blocked you, even when you were just either getting help or thanking me for the "support" I aparently gave you, but I couldn't handle checking my messages and getting steam spammed every 10 minutes. I don't deserve friends after what I did to you, so I won't mind if you don't forgive me.

To Exrobite: Y U NO Kermit again? :C But seriously, you sound like a fun guy to spend time with, shame we never had enough good moments for me to say something deeper.

<Deleted By Moderator>

To any other staff member that I didn't mention, sorry if you're not on the list, but most likely we didn't spend enough time togheter to get to know you guys or we just were never able to do proper RP to leave a mark in the server.

Anyways, i'll be on the forums reading the messages, but for now. Good bye.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by TiGzTeR. Reason: Not needed
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, The Gamer Guy

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 10 months ago #54739

Well, I never saw you but from what I heard you was a great moderator, I hope you can enjoy the SSRP server again!

@About Nameful, if you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything.
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 10 months ago #54742

I don't know why your apologising for blocking me and ignoring me, I do agree I seems you a lot of messages, I would really say it as spam.

But it was because I knew that your were experienced, and I needed the help on a few questions I would have.

You have helped me a lot, you were an amazing Moderator and a great role model.

I forgive you, but it looks like you have made many more mistakes to other people, so hopefully you will be forgiven by them too.

Sad to see you leave,

The Gamer Guy.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 10 months ago #54751

Chester wrote:
@About Nameful, if you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything.
What?

EDIT: Now I know what you're on about.

Jayhog, I've never said I dislike you because you're Portugese and I wouldn't hate anyone because of where they came from (except for Russians, I do admit I hate them for what they've done), but I would never be rude to you, I've always been nice to you.
I don't see why you hate me so much, I love you dude, I hope you understand.
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Nameful.

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 10 months ago #54770

what's wrong with Russians :( That is so harsh.
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 10 months ago #54798

hopking1 wrote:
what's wrong with Russians :( That is so harsh.

If you'd study that particular branch of history, you'd understand.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 10 months ago #54811

Sad to see you go, next time be careful with your comments!
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 9 months ago #54930

Jayhog, I never saw you abusing your powers as a mod, and you always used to tell me that people were saying that they are going to report you for I dunno what...
I hope that you change your mind and come back. Remember that all other staff members went through the same pressure you are talking about. Eventually you'll just find "THE BALANCE" between RP and staff duties. I reached a point where I was almost going to resign because I was only on the server helping others all the time, but after some time I found out how I can RP and have fun at the same time :) You can still manage to have fun while helping others, trust me, you'll just get used to it...

Blazer what are you doing here?!?!?!?!?? XD
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by DarthVader.

Most likely gone from the comnunity. 9 years 9 months ago #54941

DarthVader wrote:
Jayhog, I never saw you abusing your powers as a mod, and you always used to tell me that people were saying that they are going to report you for I dunno what...
I hope that you change your mind and come back. Remember that all other staff members went through the same pressure you are talking about. Eventually you'll just find "THE BALANCE" between RP and staff duties. I reached a point where I was almost going to resign because I was only on the server helping others all the time, but after some time I found out how I can RP and have fun at the same time :) You can still manage to have fun while helping others, trust me, you'll just get used to it...

Blazer what are you doing here?!?!?!?!?? XD

What do you mean?
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf