Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FORUMS] Staff App's, Ban Requests, and Appeals.

[FORUMS] Staff App's, Ban Requests, and Appeals. 9 years 10 months ago #50439

Hello, throughout my time at ZARP Gaming, I've noticed that a large amount of people quite frequently post in the wrong section, use the wrong template, or use the wrong title when making Staff Applications, Ban Requests, and Ban Appeals.
So, the goal of this thread is to help these people out.

Ban Requests

When making a Ban Request, I notice that some people do the following thing's below Wrong.

• Title
• Template
• Section
• Not filling in the entire Template

When making a Ban Request, you need to use the correct Title, it needs to be to the point and state what's wrong.

Example [SSRP] Billy's Teleport Abuse

Another key factor in making a Ban Request, you need to post in the correct section, or it will usually get denied.

You can find the correct section to put Ban Requests in here

Thirdly, a major key factor when making a Ban Request, you need to use the correct template, and if you don't the Staff member evaluating the ban request will usually give a 24 hour period to fix it, or it will be LOCKED & DENIED.

To avoid running into this, you can find the correct template here

The last main key factor when making a ban request, is you need to fill out the entire template, if you don't a staff member for the forums will usually tell you to fix it or it will be denied in a certain extent of time.

Ban Appeals

When making a Ban Appeal, I notice that some people do the following thing's below Wrong.

• Title
• Template
• Section
• No Effort
• Not filling in the entire Template

When making a Ban Appeal, you need to use the correct Title, it needs to be to the point and state who was banned

Example [SSRP] Billy's Unban Request

Another key factor in making a Ban Appeal, you need to post in the correct section, or it will usually get denied.

The Correct Section to post a Ban Appeal in is here

A Third key factor when making a Ban Appeal, is that you need to use the correct template.

If you do not use the correct template, a Forum Staff will usually give you a time extent to fix it or the Ban Appeal will be denied.

You can find the correct Ban Appeal Template here

Another Key factor when making a Ban Appeal, is that the banned player doesn't put enough effort into the Appeal.

The last Major key factor when making a Ban Appeal is, you need to fill out the whole template.

If the template is not correctly filled out, a Forum Staff will usually respond and tell you to change it in a certain amount of time or the template will be denied.

Staff Applications

When making Staff Applications, I notice a lot of people don't do the following things correct.

• Template
• Title
• Section
• Not Completely Filled Out
• Lack of Effort
• Not Meeting Requirements

When making a Staff Application, you need to use the correct template, or your Application will be denied.

You can find Staff Application Templates here

Also, when making an application you need to use the correct title that can be found in the Template Thread for it.

Example [SSRP] Unblocked's Administrator Application

A MAJOR factor you need to know when making an application is, you need to post it in the correct Section!

The correct section to put Staff Applications in can be found here

Another Major key factor you need to know when making an application is, you need to fill it ALL Out.

That means, no blanks. If it's not completely filled out, it will be denied if not fixed.

Yet again, another major key factor you need to know when making a staff application is, you need to put Lot's and Lot's of effort into it.

Personally, when I make my Applications, I put it into Notepad first to get it filled out, then it's time for grammatical corrections via the forums, then BB Code edit it with nice bold colors that stick out well, then it's time for another grammatical check.

The last major key factor when making an application is, you MUST Meet the Application requirements.

If a question ask's for 150 words, and you have 136, and by meeting day you still haven't fixed it, it will be Denied.

Thank you all for reading this, I've been putting lot's of effort into it.

If this helped you, feel free to leave a thank you below.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dark Corner, i7moody009, Chester, Mogadonskoda, DjPon3
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32