Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christopher STEAM_0:1:41106947 [Z] Chris : Abusive

Christopher STEAM_0:1:41106947 [Z] Chris : Abusive 9 years 11 months ago #48543

I believe that RPname : Christopher, Steam Name: [Z] Chris, SteamID : STEAM_0:1:41106947 Is an abusive staff member because he first off threated to ban me for apparently failRP ~ I sat in his car, His passenger tried to kill me so I got out and killed him for attempted murder on me, I am then warned TWICE For FailRP And RDM, I am also warned for " DEFIANCE!!!1"
( Questioning his motive towards warning me TWICE ) I have the right to know this.
I then continue to be kicked automatically for having to many ( False ) Warnings,
I Rejoin back to find he is raiding my base as the defensive props have been deleted ( From me being kicked ) Leaving my fellow friend inside the base the be at the most vulnerable level.

I try to become a godfather again as that is what I was before hand only to find it was taken.
In which I become I gangster Instead,
I return to my base only to find christopher is raiding it I can only believe that he is raiding it because i was kicked giving him a MASSIVE Advantage.
Then I was warned as I returned to my base I could not see the reason displayed so my only assumption is that he warned me to get away but that warning automatically got me a ONE DAY BAN.
I would like Replied ASAP To this topic as I belive more people will be affected by this fellow staff member
Thank you for your time.
The topic has been locked.

Christopher STEAM_0:1:41106947 [Z] Chris : Abusive 9 years 11 months ago #48545

first of all this staff member you are talking about, if im correct since you used the word "Defiance" i have seen only one admin using that word here and he is a Super admin, also the community manager.

Second you are not posting this in the correct section, third you are not using the correct template.

dont make a new topic just edit this one with the correct template that can be found here.
  • Giovanni
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 9

Christopher STEAM_0:1:41106947 [Z] Chris : Abusive 9 years 11 months ago #48552

YES LET'S DEMOTE CHRIS WITH NO PROOF HE'S A REALLY BAD PERSON AND NO ONE LIKES HIM.

+support
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Christopher STEAM_0:1:41106947 [Z] Chris : Abusive 9 years 11 months ago #48555

I sat in his car

It's failrp, I didn't warn you the first time as I was explaining to you. In real life, you can't simply go to a moving car and press E, it doesn't work like that - thus it was failrp.

Plus, there's no way I can force you out of the car whilst in character, whereas in real life I could leave the vehicle and hoy you out.

So, you didn't listen, and you got back in.
His passenger tried to kill me

If you weren't trolling us by getting back in the car, you wouldn't have been in that situation. You gain no RP advantage by sitting in a car, waiting for them to shoot you when they're annoyed, and then killing them when they do retaliate, all you get is a criminal sentence.
I am also warned for " DEFIANCE!!!1"

You were given the third warn as when I teleported you out of the car, you didn't listen and got straight back in, ruining the RP experience of both my friend and I.

Three separate offenses equated to three separate warns, which results in an automatic kick.
I return to my base only to find christopher is raiding it I can only believe that he is raiding it because i was kicked giving him a MASSIVE Advantage.

I never raided you. All I did on the server after that was kill mutants.
he warned me to get away but that warning automatically got me a ONE DAY BAN.

I didn't give you another warn.

Your first section describes what you did. If you had listened to me in the first place, you wouldn't have been in the situation and you could have happily got on with your day and roleplay.

Your second section is utter lies that carry no proof, and what you have made up as pure slander to try and make your case look a little more legitimate.

Ultimately, this didn't follow the template and has no proof. I've given my response, and as there's no proof, it's automatically denied.

If you have proof, be my guest and make a new one that follows the template.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giovanni
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT