Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just A Message.

Just A Message. 10 years 1 day ago #45651

I'm posting this due to the fact the my application got denied. If you guys really think I abuse my powers. Then I guess demote me? I only want the best for the community. If I am bringing shame to this community, I don't want that. In the weeks of my Moderating, I got so many things to do with my age and due to the fact people naturally just disrespected me only because they want to get me upset. In my Admin Application, I put 2 hours of effort into it, all throughout my weeks of Moderating I tried my best. Everyone said when I applied for Admin ' You'll get it ' But I knew I wouldn't and now I can confirm as all of you know. As I said earlier I only want the best for the community, I want nothing bad to be heard of. So If I'm abusing then there is no point of me being a Moderator. Back to the hate, Beck and TiGz said I should ignore this ' age ' disrespect, but I just can't. It's different for me than for others, I can say now: If this disrespect carries on, it may lead to resignation.

Thank You Beck, TiGz and all the other staff that supports me.

- Regards
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg
Last Edit: 10 years 1 day ago by Chester.
The topic has been locked.

Just A Message. 10 years 1 day ago #45655

shouldn't this be in the drama hole, it's nothing but a rant imo. all you have to do is to deal with it, making this thread won't help you gain even more respect, other than being considered as a whiny guy for being denied on an administrator app, you're not supposed to score it on first try. no offense by the way.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm

Just A Message. 10 years 1 day ago #45659

Topics don't need to be posted about denied apps. If you disagree with the action & reasons, you can consult the community team on TeamSpeak or Steam.

Locked, and as Swami suggested - I'll clear the cobwebs in the Drama Hole.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47