Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Little Message.

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43831

Hi there reader, here is a little message from me, feel free to reply whatever you think about me or my actions.

In my first few days of Moderator, I have been doing lots of F1 reports, however I got blamed for doing things wrong. Now is the time that I am changing I will do everything right and do it properly. There has been Players calling me things such as "Squeaky Little Kid" Or "6 Year Old Moderator". Because of this, people argued with me in F1 Situations that I am wrong because I might not know the rules or something, or they want to get a Proper Admin, they just didn't believe me. This hurts me so much. A lot of people don't know how important Zarp is to me, Just the amount of disrespect I got because of my age just doesn't feel me welcome anymore to the community, I will / will not resign, I'm not sure. I just hate how people can think that because of my age I can't do my job properly. To this situation, I will stop using my microphone and I will type, some people may be against it but it's my choise. I am the youngest staff member of Zarp, if you think I don't know the rules then why am I a Moderator? Think again please.

If the amount of Disrespect is carried on or gets worst, It'll make me upset or even make me resign, I don't want to resign but people just don't like me. People say " Don't care what others think of you. " I actually do care what they say, I care about every single player/staff of Zarp. There isn't favoritism, I would just like to ask everyone reading this to: Please just treat me as you want to be treated and don't call me 6 or 8 years old, I am 11. I only play pretty much Zarp all the time, I just don't feel as welcome as before.

- Regards SzabiPotato
PS: Feel free to reply what you think of me, or what I should do to make this hole thing better.
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Chester.
Login or register to post a reply.

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43832

Dear SzabiPotato !

I heard about these issues, unfortunatelly people (I mean players) are really rude and immature to younger people. Age doesnt mean anything about your mature ! You are really mature person as on your age, alot of people can confirm it. Actually noone can change impolite people, they are just showing their behaviour and how they were raised. If I would be in your situation I'd do the same thing ! Come on TS server and talk to friends (ignore these racist). You can always to me (If you want to just contact me) and I think whole Staff team will do the same. Returning to these disrespects at your adress - start recording audio from game and write nicks somewhere. Reporting it to higher ranks will help you to get them punished.

You are really polite person, I can't understand people responses on you. You are dooing good job as moderator and you really trying your best. Keep it same and as I said ignore or report disrespectful players.

Im really sorry to hear this.

Regards,
Twix Palpatine
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by GregoryTWIX.

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43833

Hi Szabi,

You shouldn't stop using your microphone: ZARP is a community which welcomes those of any age range. If someone is harassing you, they are directly infringing upon our TOU, and therefore you can punish them through a warning or escalate to a ban request.

Regards,
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43837

Just do your job and ignore them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#900thPost

#( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#EasilyOffended

#ThisIsInternet

#DealWithIt

#Double( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43884

I don't judge people on their age, I judge them on your maturity. The night you got mod you broke lots of rules and even giggled at breaking one of them. Apparently you even cried when your first mod app got denied :P Just saying.
  • Phantom2207
  • User is blocked
  • A wizard once said "don't feed toast to meerkats"
  • Thanks received: 20

#LowestKarma2014
[size-5][bb/]#BestBBCoder2014[bb][\size]

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43885

I broke lots of rules?

And the "crying" bit is true...
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43920

Szabi please ignore the idiots who say that you're immature, because you're far from it. In regards to crying at your mod app being denied, it shows how much you care for the community. You are brilliant in your job and don't let some imbeciles make you think otherwise.
  • Justice
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • on-and-off for 7 years.
  • Thanks received: 125

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43922

Szabi please ignore the idiots who say that you're immature, because you're far from it. In regards to crying at your mod app being denied, it shows how much you care for the community. You are brilliant in your job and don't let some imbeciles make you think otherwise.

I totally agree with SegataSam ! Everything he wrote is true, just ignore these people, they can judge everyone but not themself -_-
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43966

Phantom2207 wrote:
I don't judge people on their age, I judge them on your maturity. The night you got mod you broke lots of rules and even giggled at breaking one of them. Apparently you even cried when your first mod app got denied :P Just saying.
I like potato, I don't like you. That was more then slightly passive agresive. restrain yourself.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

A Little Message. 10 years 3 weeks ago #43970

No offense Phantom,
But you are:
1. Also immature
2. You think you are the best AKA you think you are god
3. Potato got mod on a famous darkrp server, you didn't even at a very unpopulair TTT/Murder
So don't judge him on that, about the rules he broke, I'm sure you brokes rules too as a (short)moderator
  • Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

291 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47