Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin demotion section.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42967

So, there's the good admins and the bad admins.

The good admins handle F1's, they try to solve problems by looking at both side's stories.
They also remind people that they are busy if they can't attend.
Good admins are good.

Then there's the bad admins
, like sortus.
They sit around with 50 money printers and seemingly unlimited armor, they raid people and don't tend to any F1's even though there's 10 people asking "can an admin respond to my F1?" every 5 minutes in OOC.
Heck, when i shot back and i cursed in chat (not directed at someone as insults) because the guy wouldn't die from +/- 50 assault rifle headshots (and probably even more, he was standing still, probably turning on godmode), he threw 3 warnings at me for the same reason "disrespect" in less than 20 seconds so i would get banned without him having blood on his hands since the automatic system handled it.
Bad admins are only admins to suit themselves.
-Small edit-
After looking at the logs i did call him an asshole and a shitty admin after finding out about his invincibility, which would justify one of his warnings.
Not the others, though.

So guys, how often do you find an admin who doesn't do anything even though there's a ton of stuff that needs to be done?
Or even worse, they use their power in their advantage, like here?
Note that admins are busy very often, so having to wait for an f1 is possible.

Honestly i think there should be an option to request their status to be demoted.

Right now i can only call for a ban request, but all i have is a picture of the chatlog since i was too busy fighting off the corrupt man to take screenshots.
  • Roytjb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Wasn't me.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Roytjb.
The topic has been locked.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42969

Ok, roytjb I've raided you when I was role-playing and you have FDA'd about 4-5 times and after that you have disrespected me in ooc chat. I didn't use my powers for my advantage. And If you want I can show you screen-shot of you Disrespecting me about 4 times on the OOC chat. And I just want to tell you, you had morphine in your base.
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!
  • Thanks received: 64

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42970

Well, I have no idea when you say he has 50 money printers and has "unlimited armor", I do not know where you got this from because moderators cannot even give themselves health/armor. So what you are suggesting is for all of the staff members to be on duty all of the time? The staff on the server work hard doing F1's ect. I really think that you were just targeting sortus with this post and this is just uncalled for. All of the admins do F1's but they are still are entitled to role play.
  • Beck
  • Junior Boarder
  • "When life gives you lemons, Fist your dad"
  • Thanks received: 55

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42973

I "FDA'd" only once, by opening a small window toggled by a button.
Little did i know that was not allowed, since i saw plenty of other people do it.

No i did not disrespect you. The closest i got to personally insulting you was saying something along the lines of "this guy won't fucking die".
You did use your powers to your advantage. Your head soaked up at least one and a half magazine of medium caliber rounds, go ahead and tell me that's just armor.
I also mentioned that i have a screenshot of the chat log, no need to threaten me with it.
People may see it, obviously.

The point is that you did nothing as an admin and you do not deserve this role. There were tons of people asking for help. People blocked off entire hallways, KOS'd in an entire area, built on the streets as gangsters, you name it.
What did you do? You raided someone, turned on something that made you invincible and swung 3 quick warnings for "disrespect" at me for indirectly cursing.
  • Roytjb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Wasn't me.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42975

Roytjb use the template for a report of an adminstrator. Remember to add evidence aswell.
  • ZuaXX
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42976

That was an example. I'm not sure what he used but he was invincible.
I was literally shooting him in the head with an entire magazine as he was typing something or accessing a menu.
I'm not "suggesting" that staff members need to be on duty all of the time, cut them some slack.
I'm saying that they should do their duty in the first place if noone else is responding to issues.

You may have missed it, but i clearly stated that admins are often busy and i understand that.
This guy wasn't even handling F1's like you insist, i heard him run to a thief at my door and just tell him "hey i can help", charging in with a m16.

Of course i'm targeting Sortus, he's literally in the first sentence of the "bad admins" part.
But i use him as an example and ask if there's a way to request demotion and that's my point here.
  • Roytjb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Wasn't me.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42977

Screen-Shots:

There are 3 Screen-Shots
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42978

Also Roytjb,
You can use the console, to see what the admin's do. If a mod/admin uses /sethealth or /setarmor you can see it in the console as: playername<steamid> healthed/armored his self with <amount>
  • Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42979

Do you mean the ban request one?
I can't use that because i don't have sufficient screenshots.
My Gmod crashed when i got banned so I had my friend screen the log, but it states that that's not enough.
That's pretty much why i'm wondering if there is a place to just ask for demotion, much rather than instant ban.
  • Roytjb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Wasn't me.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42980

Ah god damn the log my friend sent me only ranges until after he raided and the warning spam begun.
Thanks a lot for the tip though, that'll come in handy.
  • Roytjb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Wasn't me.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42981

Or you could just
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/33340950831...B9BC708CC9F7B10EDC4/
Screenshot the log.
Oh wow i just realised you also warned ABS for saying "thanks for ruining our game, assholes".
You don't have to assume everything is directed towards you, do you know that?
  • Roytjb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Wasn't me.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42982

I always work really hard on the server with f1's. There were 3 admins online so I decided to role-play.
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42983

There could have been 3 admins on but only one F1 per half an hour would get handled, so they probably decided to do the same thing.
Then again that's what this topic is requesting.
I'm not asking for your demotion right here because i know that's not possible, i'm asking for a forum section to allow that.

And even if that were excusable, you went on a powerstruggle, throwing around warnings at a record time, also you most likely used a command for invulnerability.
Could you be as kind to us to screenshot your entire log, including just before you went and raided?
I'd like to see if you really did. You're still ingame now and responding to the forum so now would be the perfect timing..
  • Roytjb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Wasn't me.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42984

first fda.
Then you said: nice fucking armor, asshole
Then you said: disrespect up my fucking ass.
Why do you think Sortus is abusing?
This ain't abuse?
  • Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42985

"disrespect up my fucking ass" is insulting?
Anyone that looks for the slightest curse in a sentence so he can quickly get someone banned much rather than trying to calm him down is incapable of his function and deserves to be set back.
  • Roytjb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Wasn't me.

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42986

I don't have access to commands like God Mode or Giving myself Armor/Health. I used health/armor charger and Morphine.
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!

Admin demotion section. 10 years 1 month ago #42987

Hi Roytjb,

Some of the issues raised will be discussed by our lead team meeting tonight.

As for your primary concern regarding the way we discipline our staff, we are introducing two measures very soon that will replace the current system (where reports are addressed to this section).

They are:
- Tougher & more elaborate training programme for all upcoming and present staff.
- New & improved method of reporting incidents.

This topic has been locked as it isn't in the correct format/section, however we have made note of your concerns. If it is your desire to escalate the claims made, you can make a report in this section.

Many Thanks,
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT