Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] SzabiPotato's Application

[SSRP MODERATOR] SzabiPotato's Application 10 years 1 month ago #42898

-Details-

RP Name: SzabiPotato

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/SzabiPotato/

[color=#bb0000]Steam ID[/color]: STEAM_0:0:76385026

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/SzabiPotato/94.23.19.200:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 130 Hours

[color=#bb0000]Languages I speak[/color]: 100% English & 90 % Hungarian

-DarkRP Related-[/color]

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match ( also known as RDM ) Is a kill without a Valid Reason, All kills should have a valid RP Reason. E.g. Player ‘X’ goes up to player ‘Y’ and says “I always hated you!” *Then starts to shoot at player ‘Y’

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

[color=#008800]New Life Rules ( Well known as NLR ) is when player ‘Y’ gets killed for a valid reason , E.g. mug , Player ‘Y’ MUST wait 3 minutes until returning to the district of his death ( Easy way to know when NLR is over: Countdown on the top of your screen/monitor )

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is when you say something in OCC that you are currently doing, so Sharing information. E.g. Player ‘Y’ says in OCC “HELP I’m getting raided. ALL THE POLICE TO MY HOUSE. I live in the Big Warehouse”

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would Teleport them both to a rooftop / private place then listen to both of their explanations. If Player ‘Y’ kills Player ‘X’ because “I hated him always” or “My revenge from last time” then I would explain why it is RDM (That all kills should have a valid RP reason) then warn him for RDM.( I Would also: apologise to Player ‘X’ about what had just happened)

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would Teleport them both to a rooftop/ private place, then Ask “Why did you brake NLR” I would listen to what He / She says. If it is something like “I was getting raided. I must have returned to save my base” or “I wanted to go back and kill him but I couldn’t wait!” Then I would warn Player ‘Y’ for: Breaking NLR and apologise to Player ‘X’ about the situation.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would PM Player ‘X’ that sharing that information in OCC is Metagamin so please stop doing it!(If he keeps on saying it I would warn him for: Metagaming ) Then I would tell him to call /911 for help from the Police.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
I think I should be chosen because: I always enjoy playing on the Zarp servers, I only play on Zarp servers and I play about 8 hours on a school day and 10+ on weekends. I love to base with people I know and people I never met, I LOVE to save time for moderators by doing things like: Showing people where the NPCs are e.g. Drug Dealer is located behind the spawn. I sometimes play Deathrun and TTT but NOT very often. I tell people the rules sometimes so they don’t get warned 10 minutes after they first joined the server. I don’t seek power or fame, when Hobos ask me for money I drop them 20k! I know pretty much all the rules and I usually follow them. I have experience with people who are trying to annoy others and also have experience with Disrespectful Players. I would like to be chosen to make the community safer and nicer for the new arrival players and the already playing players, I want everyone to enjoy playing DarkRP!
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Chester.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] SzabiPotato's Application 10 years 1 month ago #42899

This is in the wrong section in needs to be:
www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/12-moderator-application
  • Beck
  • Junior Boarder
  • "When life gives you lemons, Fist your dad"
  • Thanks received: 55
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1