Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Minecraft java writer

Minecraft java writer 10 years 1 month ago #41582

Name in Minecraft : Ilias4509
Rate your english from 0 to 10 8/10 I can type But speak is little bit harder
Real life name: Ilias Spapen
How often do you play on ZarpGamingMC:As long as I'm not bored in the holidays or sometimes just 1.8 hours or so or the whole day that I don't know. Some times the hole day :D
Motivation: I would like to be Staff I can also build Nice Houses, I also nows much about worldedit and coreprocted etc. .. If you need me I am for you.I have been playing MinecCraft since the Alpha and Beta versions. I am constantly checking on other players to ensure that their online experience is unforgettable. Even I'm normal player just like them. I Also don't likes hackers or people who use mods. especially those who help them I like things to give away for free, as long as it is not used for evil as lava or TNT even though those are both allowed in the game. I know almost every command, except for a few. And I have a lot of fun on your server. I have a lot of idea that could create business ZarpGamingMC and make it a larger and a more enjoyable server, not that it is not so I don't expect that becoming a part of your staff, but I would be honored to help anyway I can. even if it is just to help players.

Thanks for taking your time to read this
ps: If the application are closed can we please add this to a Archive or something :D
The topic has been locked.

Minecraft java writer 10 years 1 month ago #41584

Hello Ilias, We do not currently need coders for the minecraft server as we currently have one that is willing to set it up with us. Thank you for your concern though :) .

I appreciate your effort and interest in the up and coming ZARP minecraft server and will enjoy having you play when it is launched. Thanks
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deleted user
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

215 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40