Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for no reason

Banned for no reason 10 years 1 month ago #41414

Hi there

My RPname is Garry Coleman. i am i fan of the server and come on to play almost everyday. Yesterday whilst playing i was teleported to the back of PD where i was shown a prop that i apparently spawned which was causing lag. i tried to explain to the admin over mic that the prop wasn't mine but as soon as i told him the prop wasn't mine and that i have been in a house with my friend whos RPname is Fat kid v2 for the last hour. Before i even was able to finish my sentence i was banned permanently for propspam. i was informed shortly after by my friend that the admin Lexigon believes that there was a hacker spawning props assigned to other players. My friend (Fat Kid V2) and Lexigon tried to get hold of the admin that banned me (who i have forgotten the name of) but he didn't respond all night.

Please can someone look into this because i play the server almost everyday and i know people always deny propspam but i genuinely did not spawn anything other then the materials for my house so whatever that propspam was behind PD had nothing to do with me.

The worst part was that i was teleported to the back of PD and asked about the prop and then before i could finish my sentence i was banned permanently even though i was 100% innocent

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:41302199

Many thanks
  • ukbidding
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by ukbidding.
The topic has been locked.

Banned for no reason 10 years 1 month ago #41415

ukbidding wrote:
Hi there

My RPname is Garry Coleman. i am i fan of the server and come on to play almost everyday. Yesterday whilst playing i was teleported to the back of PD where i was shown a prop that i apparently spawned which was causing lag. i tried to explain to the admin over mic that the prop wasn't mine but as soon as i told him the prop wasn't mine and that i have been in a house with my friend whos RPname is Fat kid v2 for the last hour. Before i even was able to finish my sentence i was banned permanently for propspam. i was informed shortly after by my friend that the admin Lexigon believes that there was a hacker spawning props assigned to other players. My friend (Fat Kid V2) and Lexigon tried to get hold of the admin that banned me (who i have forgotten the name of) but he didn't respond all night.

Please can someone look into this because i play the server almost everyday and i know people always deny propspam but i genuinely did not spawn anything other then the materials for my house so whatever that propspam was behind PD had nothing to do with me.

The worst part was that i was teleported to the back of PD and asked about the prop and then before i could finish my sentence i was banned permanently even though i was 100% innocent

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:41302199

Many thanks

ok let me tell you something. First of all. You haven't placed it in the right section.
here is the right section: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/5-appeals
Then second of all. you will have to use a template: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/5-appeals...-ban-appeal-template

So please use that.

Thanks
  • Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

200 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47