Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned because i reported gone posts?(Hear me out)

Banned because i reported gone posts?(Hear me out) 10 years 2 months ago #40838

Why hello there guys,

First of all, Jamhot feel free to just turn every Word i say against me, i couldn't care less this time.

Alright so you wanna hear a story?
You wanna hear it right? Yeeeah..
Okay enough with the sillyness. So it was yesterday, i was of course shocked like everyone that P3N6UIN resigned (now i am happy that you're back of course :3) and yeah i wrote something like: "Hey, we didn't see eachother that much before i resigned, but you were always professional and helpful.." There was some other words, but no disrespect was in this post, so i was really surprised that it got deleted. First of i thought it could've been a mistake, so i wrote another one, this time with smaller text. Something like "Good luck in your future, hope to see you on the server" It got deleted. So without knowing that reporting this to the Staff is "making up drama (yeah right)" i reported my gone posts to Chute, who was gonna look into it. I posted it the 3rd time on his resignation since i had it copied. Then after a few hours, i remember being banned, i first thought that i was banned by an abuser who also deleted my posts. Well the message hit me quite well, because when i clicked on my profile, i found this little box like text saying this:
Ban reason: Please do not lie about your posts being deleted in an attempt to start drama.
Excuse me? I reported something i witnessed, i wanted to help you with that, i didn't know that the logs wouldn't bring up my posts being deleted. I mean it was strange enough, hopping to my profile and see that i apperantly didn't post anything after a while. But i did. That with the Abuser was nothing but a guess. It could've been a bug too. Who actually knows what it was, but it was there i witnessed it with my own eyes and you are trying to ban me for the dumbest reason in the world? Causing drama?! Like i said i wanted to help the Community, by reporting this. Well i've done it mostly because i was a little angry about someone/something deleting my posts. Well then i contacted Chute. because i thought he would be the one banning me: "why did you ban me?" He was in the meeting so thanks for having time for me anyways, i really appreciate it. But what he said is like: "Ask EMP, he banned you." I asked EMP, and it should not have to come to this thread, if you took care of my request,
instead you wrote:
"What a Silly Billy. I'm disapointed that you even tryed to lie about it. I thought of you as a better person. As a forum Adminstrator. I have the ablitly to see every deleted post on the forums. As I look at yours the last time a post of yours was deleted was when you resinged the first time. Its pathetic that you can't have the dinigty to leave the community and not come back trying to start things."

Again i don't want to start things. Why should'nt i report the things i've seen? And also, in what way should i start drama with it? I could just assume that it was an Abuser, because the posts were there like 30 minutes, then vanished in thin air.

So yeah, that's it, just wanted you all to see for what ridiculous things you can be banned for, thanks EMP.
Of course there will be someone in the staffteam, who's gonna turn all the words i posted in the right direction, to let me seem bad. It was always like this and this will never change. That's one thing i resigned.

But hey, thing about what you would do if that would happen to you first. Its just a pain in the a** and you have the feeling no one wants to help you out of this. No, instead you get the cold shoulder and get a ban with a ridiculous message.

Took a screen of this thread. If someone/something is deleting my post again, this will be reported to the owner, because at the moment he seems like the only guy i could trust.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The topic has been locked.

Banned because i reported gone posts?(Hear me out) 10 years 2 months ago #40839

Respect :p <3
  • iShinoxx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9

Banned because i reported gone posts?(Hear me out) 10 years 2 months ago #40841

As I told you before don't be silly. Posts do not just "disappear", the only way they are removed is if a member of the forums staff team sees fit to do so. Being that none of the posts you described that you "posted" violate the TOU they would not be removed(Unless of course someone was abusing). That however is not the case. The post you "claimed" to have posted on Penguins thread are never existed. The way I know this is as a Forum Administrator, I have the ability to see all the action that takes place on the forums. Meaning if a post is deleted I will still see and have the ability to restore said post.

Below I will put screen shots of Penguins thread were you claimed that your posts had been deleted. As you will see no post have been deleted from it because if they had it would show up as a grey-post.
Such as this spambots post
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

That is what deleted posts look like to a forum administrator. If you look at the next screen shot you will see page 3 of penguins thread from top to bottom.

As everyone can see very clearly see no post have been removed from that page. To further support this I've gone to your deleted post(You have 6 of them) and included another screen shot for people to see.

See once again nothing has been deleted in around a month.

To address the fact that you wanted to report this to the community. If you really had wanted to do that you would have made an effort to contact a member of the forum staff instead of just saying
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Okay my 3rd try now since some abusing troll is deleting my posts.
That to me doesn't sound like much a "report". Sounds to me like your trying to bash the forum mods, for something that never existed.
Chute and I both spoke on the matter and we agreed that your posts were never deleted because they never existed.

If you have any further concerns on anything I've brought up in this post. Please feel free to contact me directly over Steam.
Thanks.

P.S- Noone is twisting your words here, simply showing what you have said to be false.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by EMP.

Banned because i reported gone posts?(Hear me out) 10 years 2 months ago #40842

Okay EMP,
But you have to believe me right now, i wrote 3 posts. I don't know why they dissapeared, But it really happened. No one believes me right now, but they were there... I really don't know whats up with this, really not. But i've seen them myself, i wrote them myself so i know i can't be wrong.. And this isnt worth a ban. I am trying to report it to you, this comment with the 3rd time was because it really made me angry, to write a text 2 times, and they just dissapear out of nowhere. Not even the loggs are showing it.. so please understand me.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

254 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun