Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bye

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40629

Hello everyone ,

I know i was very long on this server almost everyone knows me but i leave i don't care if you don't want it or not.
Bye my mod application .
Sorry for this but i like the hole crew except Christopher.
Dude i was building a base it was a premade base so i needed to reinstall the keypads you gonna kill me and warn me for probblock dude Chris please leave zarp you are just ruining the community .
I leave maybe i come back when chris is gone

See ya later guys
I'm in hospital right know so i'm not happy at all and now i'm really mad ...

BYE
  • iShinoxx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9
The topic has been locked.

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40630

Obviously there is gonna be a different side to what happened, but that will be explained later, as for now.. goodbye
  • Teddy_Legs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Previous Admin of 2013
  • Thanks received: 3
'Top Lad' - Sam
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Teddy_Legs.

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40632

cya later :'{
  • Fragon
  • Fresh Boarder

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40634

When we (the mutants) came to raid your underground base, there were no keypads on it. Keypads always come first in base building.

It's a warn, get over it.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40636

I agree with Chris, if you get a warning it is literally nothing and causes no harm as long as you are not intentionally breaking rules. You shouldn't have left just because of this I feel like this is an impersonation of what Nameful did.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40637

Not sure I would call 8 days a long time but what ever. :/

Also leaving because you were warned, seems a tad bit drastic. Goodbye anyways.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40639

LazyBro wrote:
I agree with Chris, if you get a warning it is literally nothing and causes no harm as long as you are not intentionally breaking rules. You shouldn't have left just because of this I feel like this is an impersonation of what Nameful did.

What did I say?
Guess my spidey senses serve me well.
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 53

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40641

You just won't tell the true story because you are all scared for a demotion ...
  • iShinoxx
  • Fresh Boarder

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40643

I can guarantee you that if I have an issue with a certain admin then I would talk to them about it and yes I have been given a warning from Chris before but I took it on the chin and learned from it. You and Nameful had a 1 sided view on Chris and this is why you are both against him, you have not been a member of this community as long as most of the other admins here and even I am new to the community in a way.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40644

iShinoxx wrote:
You just won't tell the true story because you are all scared for a demotion ...
What part are we missing then? Last I read you claimed to be warned for an invalid reason(propblock). Chris stated you were missing key pads. What are we missing exactly?
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40646

Dear Belgium on Duty,

You got one warning and you are leaving... I used to get warnings but I just learnt from them and then did not make the same mistake.
  • Beck
  • Junior Boarder
  • "When life gives you lemons, Fist your dad"
  • Thanks received: 55

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40649

PLEASE LISTEN.... It was a COPIED base from before so the KEYPADS BUGGED so i need to REMOVE THEM and i was searing in the TOOL LIST for it and they KILLED me then . Are you guys so stupid or what maybe read the whole text not just the 'I hate chris' thing

THANK YOU FOR READING
  • iShinoxx
  • Fresh Boarder

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40652

Belgium you disappoint me.
First off just because of one warning you give up.
Secondly just because you don't like one person on staff should not stop you.
Thirdly you could have still made mod because we all vote. Chris doesn't decide.
I also advise that you don't let nameful influence you.
Lastly you would have probably made mod but now you have thrown it away.
Regards
Crazyswiss
  • Crazyswiss101
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31
Loyalty is the key to respect

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40654

I dont talk to nameful anymore
  • iShinoxx
  • Fresh Boarder

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40655

So, from what I understand you got warned for keypads that were not working (after spawning a duped base),
all I can say is a few things:
Everyone who builds bases knows of this "bug" where keypads don't work after spawning a duped base,
so what people do (well atleast me) is go outside the building you want to spawn the base in, spawn it, remove keypad, place a working one, proceed to fading door 2, do the same and so on if you have more keypads,
I understand if it was your first time doing this and you did not know of this "bug", but now you know and we learn from our mistakes, but seeing as how you knew exactly what you got warned for I have high suspicions that you knew that the keypads would be fucked up after spawning a duped base (excuse my language), and you haven't fixed them or forgot to, either way it's a lesson to be learned, from my point of view it was completely valid and you shouldn't quit zarp just because you got warned for something that you should have had been warned in my eyes atleast (and Chris' obviously)
My advice is to next time when you spawn a base, go outside the building you will do it in, spawn it, then fix the keypads as you go inside the base. Seeing how you failed to do that it was either intentional or you forgot to.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40663

iShinoxx wrote:

Oh please. There was no true story. It was simply you having a base without a keypad, and even if you were replacing the keypads, you were stood there AFK for a bloody long time. How did you expect anyone to get in with a keypad cracker and no lockpick? How did you expect them to know that your door was on the left side?

If you were just going to stand there and watch us, you must have at least had the courtesy to open the fading door whilst you were affixing your keypads.

You seemed to be 'cool' with me prior to this: it's just a warning. I'm not sure what your fuss and drama are all about, so please, get a grip.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smallville

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40716

Honestly when u make one certain mistake dont go and cry about it learn how to fix it, and honestly in my opinion how you sound right now dosent sound the way a mod should sound my opinion
  • gamingdxr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40718

I see where you're coming from, you cannot duplicate keypads, I think Chris should've let him put them on instead of warning him straight away, it is fustrating when you get warned for something that you did not do intentionally, but going AFK while doing it too, is not a good thing to do. It is a valid reason to warn.

Another person is unhappy somewhat because of Chris, i'm not sure what's going on right now, but sort it out quickly before I resign too. I hate Drama and I hate seeing others leave. The server's Staff-Team is falling apart due to other things too, but, it is becoming like a Drama lesson, i'm not putting up with it if it continues.

Anyway, Tot de volgende keer, de mazzel en vaarwel.
---
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Zan.

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40720

Zan wrote:
I see where you're coming from, you cannot duplicate keypads, I think Chris should've let him put them on instead of warning him straight away, it is fustrating when you get warned for something that you did not do intentionally.

Another person is unhappy somewhat because of Chris, i'm not sure what's going on right now, but sort it out quickly before I resign too. I hate Drama and I hate seeing others leave. The server's Staff-Team is falling apart due to other things too, but, it is becoming like a Drama lesson, i'm not putting up with it if it continues.

Anyway, Tot de volgende keer, de mazzel en vaarwel.
---

The player was warned validly, and if you don't believe me, that's all I can say. I had positive relations with this person beforehand, and I hadn't even communicated with him much before that.

I, probably as you don't, do not understand the issue that this player has leading him to leave, but it was a simple warning that he could have resolved by making an F1 addressed to myself - rather than resigning.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Bye 10 years 2 months ago #40721

I just seen your post, I was only looking at the first page, I did not know he was afk, so I edited my post.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT