Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admins Pick Favorites Now?

Admins Pick Favorites Now? 10 years 2 months ago #39794

Got banned for not really a reason besides me calling admin abuse and yelling at the admin who did it. Don't really care about the ban only 16 hours but I really wanna know why were allowing admins to just abuse their power and not being checked up on. I got teleported into a room with a guy who was mad at me because I raided him and all he did was kill me. I have a video I rather wouldn't care to take the time to upload but I'm just wondering why they pick a favorite and help him because all he does is kiss their ass in teamspeak all day?
  • Schnulle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

Admins Pick Favorites Now? 10 years 2 months ago #39795

Schnulle, first of all what you did was failraid, second of all you guys was being disrespectful towards Releven, this is not acceptable, he couldn't handle all of you. You was being told to stop however you didn't, that equals a ban.

You Wrote:
I'm just wondering why they pick a favorite and help him because all he does is kiss their ass in teamspeak all day?
What exactly do you mean? He told me about your behaviour and since you wouldn't listen you got it the hard way.

If you wish to be unbanned please use the template which is found here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/5-appeals...-ban-appeal-template. And post this under the right category which is appeals. And post this under the right category which is appeals.

Regards, Optec
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Optec.

Admins Pick Favorites Now? 10 years 2 months ago #39796

You didn't even see the admin abuse his power and where is it in the rules of what failraid is? I can't find it for the life of me.
  • Schnulle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Admins Pick Favorites Now? 10 years 2 months ago #39810

Fail raid (for non cop jobs) is coming inside a house, killing the owner and leaving without stealing anything. (that's just one example).
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Nameful.

Admins Pick Favorites Now? 10 years 2 months ago #39812

i blew things up does that count

Admins Pick Favorites Now? 10 years 2 months ago #39818

You have to steal something, you can't just blow it all up and leave.
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109

Admins Pick Favorites Now? 10 years 2 months ago #39819

Schnulle, you making this post is not very useful, it is just resulting in more conflict between you and other Admins.

Admin's of ZARP do their job right, that's why they've been granted the power to do it. You saying "all he does is kiss their ass in teamspeak all day?", is more disrespect and offense towards others, which will ALSO result in more problems, this was not needed.

Administrator's know what they are doing, they no the rules far better than MOST players, that's why they have been awarded and given the power, maybe that is why they know what failraid is. Do not disrespect others again, or it'll just get you a ban for even longer. I thought you were a good guy, winning that event, but you've changed it all around. Also, failraid is a part of our rules, all rules are taken seriously, if you didn't understand it, maybe you should take the time to read them through.

If you want to appeal, use this link: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/5-appeals
If you want to make a report, use this link: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/4-report-abuse

Have a nice day.
---
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nameful
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun