Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New HL2 DarkRP server

New HL2 DarkRP server 10 years 2 months ago #39777

Hello dear Zappers.

Currently I'm working on a new DarkRP HL2 server with some cooool features. B)
I'm sure that I'm not the only one that miss HL2 DarkRP.. Well, maybe I am.. :(

For the interesting things:

As I said, then I started making a new HL2 DarkRP server. This HL2 Darkrp server will only have Half-life2 skins and downloaded hl2 skins - if you understand.

So my idea was that there would still be all the classic darkrp classes: drug dealer, gun dealer, hobo, mutant (infected on my server) and so on.
On the other hand, there will be both donators classes and accepted division classes (special combines with things-maybe accepted rebels?).

To start somewhere:

Recruit:
You will be recruit after your application has been approved. Then you need to try different and if you are approved in the last sample, you have been one of the combines / division. I believe that this increases roleplaying server.
The recruit skin will be Barney / HD /.
I have not decided for how long you have to be recruit.

To become a recruit you must answer the simple question that you do when you are looking to become admin / mod

The Combine trainer / recruit trainer:
In this class (not sure how-to be yet / maybe only superadmins) you must train the recruits. If you find them worthy of their last test / exam, then they could be the top class of combines. If they are not listening to you, you will be able to punish them.

Divisons and Division Leader:
These two classes are something you get after you have finished recruit and been approved to be a member of the Division.

Both of these classes have some great tasks that they can do to increase the roleplay on the server:

Example:

Rations: When the manager and members of the division are together so they can distribute ration. The civilians must line up where they one by one receives a packet, which is food, money, anything in.
This map is even made to that you can distribute it.

Ties up: The divisons class will have the ability to tie up people to question them or torture them.
If theres gonna be a rebel for accepted users the Tie up function will be in this class aswell.

Weapons: I've added HL2 weapons and new HL2 weapons as double 9mm, two new smg's and OICW.
So, I've also added M9K weapons, I have only the very best weapons from M9K packages.

Real Damage: Real damage, walking slower when shot in the legs; fall damage and so on.

Sounds: There has been added some sounds. Combine sounds and citizen sounds.
When a cop gets hit there comes a kind of crackle sound from the mask (which makes the Metro Police NPC). When a citizen gets hit, he says (depending on where he gets hit): Ah, my leg, Ah, my arm Errrmmm, and so on.
And yeah, I added metropolice sounds like: Move along, Don't move, Move back ect.

So what do you think? Is it something that you would play? If so, Zarp willing to have this server in its community - of course with all incoming donations to ZARP and the server paid for by me.

Not much to say than.. Thanks for your time; and sooorrrry for ma bad english

Only pictures of the map:

Map:

• ligemeget
  • Fresh Boarder
Login or register to post a reply.

New HL2 DarkRP server 10 years 2 months ago #39783

Your server looks good, I never have really been into HL2 RP I never found it that fun because it always seemed quite depressing and lonely most of the time. Anyway I think you got a good thing going there mate. Also you said "dear Zappers" I don't know if you was meaning the ZARP community or what but ah well :)
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

New HL2 DarkRP server 10 years 2 months ago #39784

HL2 RP are so depressing! But I really like the concept with the combine as the ruling authority for the city and the rebels that wants to be free. This is why i made some kind of twist. :) - But yeah, the toture and all that kind of things got a limit. You are not allowed to just walking around as the divisions member and pick some citizens up for random toture! :v
This is why I will allow toture by the 'accepted' combine division, rations and so on.

As I said: Drug dealers, gun dealer and all the normal DarkRP stuff will still be available for everyone :D
Also you said "dear Zappers" I don't know if you was meaning the ZARP community or what but ah well
Yeah, I mean the ZARP community. Sorry for my bad phrasing! :(

EDIT: And my bad writing looool:

Zarpers*
  • ligemeget
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by ligemeget.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf